Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:46:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Stuck Processing  (Read 99 times)
newsim23 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

Anyone have experience with over writing a transaction? Earlier today I was trying to withdraw some PRL from Kucoin. It wasn't working so I hit refresh and without me realizing it switched to withdrawing KCS token. I quickly realized I had sent the wrong token and contacted support but they say there is nothing they can do. The transaction says it is still processing. From what I understood if another transaction is sent on that nonce with more gas it can overwrite the first. Is this true? I looked up some tutorials but wasn't sure if I could send another transaction without access to my private key or not. From what I understand since it is being sent to a PRL wallet the KCS tokens will be forever lost if sent, correct? If it is stuck in processing too long will the transaction expire and revert at somepoint? Any help would be much appreciated.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

I think it depends on whether the exchange is willing to help you deal with it, if it is not issued, then it can be withdrawn, if it has been issued, then it is a tragedy.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

It's just pathetic. Keep pestering support... Raise a post on twitter and hashtag to raise awareness for your issue. They would come to your aid

https://cryptotvplus.com
newsim23 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

It currently says "Processing". It has not generated a blockchain record yet. The exchange support said they cannot do anything for processing or completed transactions. I understand the completed transactions but the ones that have yet to be put on the blockchain seems like it could be cancelled.
This is the address wallet and it says that there are no transactions according to etherscan. 0x84ff1aab82bd14d2bad64effdfb50bd2cf64a6ef
Is it possible for this thing to time out and revert back to wallet?
newsim23 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

I think it depends on whether the exchange is willing to help you deal with it, if it is not issued, then it can be withdrawn, if it has been issued, then it is a tragedy.

By issued do you mean that it has been added to the blockchain? So far there is no blockchain record and it just says processing. This would incline me to think it has not been 'issued' and I feel like there is a way the exchange should be able to reverse this. It even says it is in my 'reserved' space.
newsim23 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Well it went through. It looks like they are still recognized as KCS tokens. Is it possible I could get Cryptopia exchange to send them back? Gotta say I like a lot of what Kucoin has to offer. Customer service is something they do not have. Hopefully they will improve this...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: