Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I stake coins on a tablet/iPad?  (Read 94 times)
bstewart (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

Title says it all. Probably a dumb question, but all you really need to stake coins is a good internet connection, right? I could just do it on a tablet or iPad, right?
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

Title says it all. Probably a dumb question, but all you really need to stake coins is a good internet connection, right? I could just do it on a tablet or iPad, right?

Yes you can stake on an iPad or tablet but there are online website which you can just put your coin there so you stake for 24/7, it would help you a lot if you just put it on a website like poswallet.com or stakeminers.com but be careful as these website might be gone someday with your coins.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

Yes you can stake on an iPad or tablet but there are online website which you can just put your coin there so you stake for 24/7, it would help you a lot if you just put it on a website like poswallet.com or stakeminers.com but be careful as these website might be gone someday with your coins.

Exactly why I would not use sites like these, it's always feels like it's just a matter of time with such things.
bstewart (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

Good to know, thanks guys.

And yeah, I thought about leaving some of them on an exchange that stakes but I just can't trust them.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

The IOS operating system generally has the light purse of various tokens, so you can put the token in the light purse, which is ok.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: