Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Ether  (Read 111 times)
kleinkrypto (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

Hey Guys and girls,

i started a  withdrawal from my HitBTC Deposit to my Etherallet 10 hours ago, nothing happened. Wenn im looking for my transaction hash

0xae6c938f90fa53b8f6d93c4e76c5f7ce51e1c780b7ef1a81d4bcbe1d889b9bb3

on etherchain.org it says.

Sorry, but we have not seen this transaction up to now Sad
 Note: If you have just sent this transaction please wait a few seconds before reloading this page. At times when the Ethereum network is especially busy (e.g. during high volume ICOs) it may take several minutes till the transaction has reached our nodes.

Is everything right, how long could that take???
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:15:11 AM

Hey Guys and girls,

i started a  withdrawal from my HitBTC Deposit to my Etherallet 10 hours ago, nothing happened. Wenn im looking for my transaction hash

0xae6c938f90fa53b8f6d93c4e76c5f7ce51e1c780b7ef1a81d4bcbe1d889b9bb3

on etherchain.org it says.

Sorry, but we have not seen this transaction up to now Sad
 Note: If you have just sent this transaction please wait a few seconds before reloading this page. At times when the Ethereum network is especially busy (e.g. during high volume ICOs) it may take several minutes till the transaction has reached our nodes.

Is everything right, how long could that take???
It looks hitbtc is not putting the correct transaction hash of your transaction and there is another possibility about your transaction still not broadcasted by hitbtc, In these weeks i was seeing so many people are complaining about they can't withdraw their money from there and it looks you are including one of them.
kleinkrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

It looks hitbtc is not putting the correct transaction hash of your transaction and there is another possibility about your transaction still not broadcasted by hitbtc, In these weeks i was seeing so many people are complaining about they can't withdraw their money from there and it looks you are including one of them.

Thank you for your reply. So i just have to contact support, or just wait, or what are my options?
kleinkrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Thank you for your reply. So i just have to contact support, or just wait, or what are my options?

What can i do???
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

What can i do???
The only possible thing for you to make a ticket support, because your fund is locked in the hitbtc wallet. The only party that able to release your fund is hitbtc team itself for the more information and you cna try to read another complain in hitbtc ann thread in bitcointalk.
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

The two days of the "ETH" block is very congested, because your transaction has not been packaged, so you can't find any data on the block.
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

You will need to contact the support for help. It is most likely your transaction has not been packaged, hence it would not be found on the block.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

I think it is because the Ethereum network is very congested now... I can't send ETH from Jaxx. Putting a very high gas don't help too. Ethereum network is worst than Bitcoin, but the price keeps increasing.... Is there a correlation between thoses two factors? Because people can't send, the price keeps increasing?
banake

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

Just wait my friend
Sometime, network of Etherium is stuck
So it will not show TxID
You just need check correct receive address and put a good gas price. Your transactions will go smoothy
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Yes, its true, i think the problem is coming from hitbtc. I read many compalin about that exchanger in last few days saying that they can not withdraw the money from there. Contact support but no answer. Its look like the support si not supporting.
kleinkrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

thanks for your answers, i sent a ticket to the HitBTC support, now i just have to wait...

I will tell you any news, maybe one or another is still in the same situation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: