Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys what you think will happen if many countries ban Bitcoin ???  (Read 237 times)
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

It's like a disaster. If that happens then the price of cryptocurrency will fall down deeply. Massive dump. That will be the beginning of the destruction of cryptocurrency. Hope it does not happen. So far the government has realized that cryptocurrency has a positive impact, but has not been able to overcome the negative impact that may occur.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

If this happens it will be a mess in the crypto market. As much as they say that bitcoin is decentralized and independent, people are still hostage to their repressive governments
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

Guys what you think will happen if many countries ban Bitcoin Huh
What we need is the confidence to choose bitcoin, can not imagine if many countries will ban bitcoin. The lower the price because people are selling bitcoins to keep them in prison by their country, I have a suggestion we should not stay silent on this issue, we have the right to vote as good citizens.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

This is a possibility, and i worry about that. In this situation governments all around the world could create a common currency, widely accepted and regulated. After this we can say good bye for descentralization and deflationary ideas.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

As you have seen in the days before China and Korea had policies to limit the development of crypto in their countries, the market began to rebellion. Many investors fear to sell everything they own, if all countries banned Bitcoin, it may end.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

If there are too many countries ban Bitcoin and after that those countries which the Bitcoin has not banned and the economy will prosper so much. They will unban Bitcoin and they will join other countries who accept Bitcoins. Bitcoin is the newest electronic currency and the world needs to accept changes.
ViktorTroshka

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

If countries with a strong economy will ban bitcoin and crypto in general, it will be very bad. If not the end for all crypto, then at least there will be a very long stagnation. I do not think that this is possible, but if so, then the ban will only be until they find a suitable option for introducing the crypto currency into the economy, without prejudice to the government.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

If many countries banning Bitcoin are bad things will happen, Bitcoin will be at risk because many investors will sell and abandon it. Bitcoin prices can go down quickly in a short time.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

First i will say that country or government will not ban bitcoin wothout any reason and never many country will ban bitcoin. Dont worry about that.
However, bitcoin can be dropping so much in price if many government decide to ban bitcoin.
At first law enforcement agencies claim that because of its anonymity, criminals are able to get away with a lot of crimes but nowadays they are able to track bitcoin transactions with some ease so I don’t think this is not going to be the reason why people are going to ban bitcoins. There is not going to be a global ban on bitcoin at all.
Even if that is the case be prepared for those arguments to be used against bitcoin, politicians have no problems telling lies and deceiving the public to get what they want, there are so many examples of that that is a cliché that politicians are a bunch of liars that cannot be trusted, the only issue is if they are going to be able to enforce the ban and to me that is impossible.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:03:34 AM

If many countries ban bitcoin, it can affect to its value because many investors will not invest it and bitcoin value will going down and hard to rise up again. But it is impossible to be happen that many countries will ban it. Instead they accept it for a faster transactions.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

I think this is not possible, but if that happens, we can trade by going over the wall to another country's IP address. Bitcoin can make transactions as long as it has the Internet.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

I think if it will happen bitcoin will slowdown its rate because of the demand and supply.Based on the article I have read the cause of banning bitcoin is  because some people are using bitcoin in illegal transacstion.But i hope more countries will understand the good thing and benefits from bitcoin if its happen i think its rate will be increase.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

This is not gonna happen.
But if it will happen (in some of parallel universe) the price will go down instantly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: