Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk alt-coins - No Bull!  (Read 197 times)
thecryptillian (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

So, as you know there are way too many alt-coins for everyone to keep up!

There are also a ton of bots and rubbish people on here advertising. I want to try and start a thread which will hopefully attract some smart investors that understand investing. Not just bitcoin will make you rich.

Looking to be pointed towards some good coins. No Referrals please. Just good quality coins that you yourself are invested in. I'll be doing my own thorough research so scammers don't waste your time.

I'll kick things off briefly.

Districtx0 - Awesome project that has the possibility of rapid expansion because it can act as a good introduction to block-chain technology for non tech savy users. Still cheap and rising well. I can see this project taking off and becoming a major part of the way communities around the world operate in the future.

Etherparty - Similar in a sense that it will act as an excellent introduction and help distribute a feature of the blockchain technology to the rest of the world/ world.

TRON - This project is world changing. Even though a killing has already been made, and you could still probably earn some short-term profits, this is a long-term investment IMO. It will be nearly 10 years before the TRON protocol is fully developed and by then the price could be astronomical. They are a chines organisation with global plans. I'm calling it the retirement fund. There will be plenty oh high, low's and crashes, but I'm holding on.

Fun Fair - Another good cheap coin. Very experienced team involved here with big plans for the future. This is a little bit of personal preference because they are involved in my industry, but I can see them only going forward.

As for the more expensive coins, I think NEO, DASH, and ETHEREUM look solid investments. Surely ETHER will gain some serious momentum soon. Every ICO you see is using the Ethereum blockchain.

Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

The TRON coin may need to be aware of the risks, because the token has a lot of negative news, so investing may not be a wise choice.
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

The TRON coin may need to be aware of the risks, because the token has a lot of negative news, so investing may not be a wise choice.

I think the negative news because of the jealous of the people snince the price increase rapidly.
I dont think rhe news will affect the tron price but because the price very high increase since the ico price, be aware to it is no wrong.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

LOL. I stopped listening to the news a long time ago and it has served me well.

The news is not in the business of providing a service to the public.. they are in the advertisement business and there is a reason you see what you see on the news.

Take John McAffee for example, before the mass pump and dump scandals he is now running, he made loads and loads of television appearances portraying himself as some kind of public hero who was the advisory of bitcoin. He built a following with plans of making big bucks.

My point is, everything you see, everything you read, and everything you consume from corporate sources are being driven by ulterior motives behind (just like Mr McAfee had ulterior motives). Not saying that it's all evil, but money is the key factor behind most things.

That is actually why decentralization is becoming so popular and it's EXACTLY why TRON will be huge. They are going to come under attack from media outlets left, right, and center because they are a huge threat to them all. They will eventually solve the problem I have just spoke about.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

I think the negative news because of the jealous of the people snince the price increase rapidly.
I dont think rhe news will affect the tron price but because the price very high increase since the ico price, be aware to it is no wrong.
The price can dump. Some people have sound reasons as to why the coin is a negative issue in the cryptocurrency group. It could be that the technology is crap.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Yeah i agree.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

The price can dump. Some people have sound reasons as to why the coin is a negative issue in the cryptocurrency group. It could be that the technology is crap.

I am still seeing it as a long-term investment.

2025 and Tron will be approaching the moon for landing. 2030 and I'll be ready for a nice healthy retirement.
SaviiDigital
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

like with every coin, you need to do your research. Most of them have legit channels you can get information from. Telegram etc.
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

+ Fun Fair. I also consider this coin for investing. Research ITC. IoT of China, very promising project. ICX is another good coin. Very strong team and advisors. It will be top 10 in a year in my opinion
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

There are also a ton of bots and rubbish people on here advertising. I want to try and start a thread which will hopefully attract some smart investors that understand investing. Not just bitcoin will make you rich.

Looking to be pointed towards some good coins. No Referrals please. Just good quality coins that you yourself are invested in. I'll be doing my own thorough research so scammers don't waste your time.

Districtx0 - Awesome project that has the possibility of rapid expansion because it can act as a good introduction to block-chain technology for non tech savy users. Still cheap and rising well. I can see this project taking off and becoming a major part of the way communities around the world operate in the future.

Etherparty - Similar in a sense that it will act as an excellent introduction and help distribute a feature of the blockchain technology to the rest of the world/ world.

TRON - This project is world changing. Even though a killing has already been made, and you could still probably earn some short-term profits, this is a long-term investment IMO. It will be nearly 10 years before the TRON protocol is fully developed and by then the price could be astronomical. They are a chines organisation with global plans. I'm calling it the retirement fund. There will be plenty oh high, low's and crashes, but I'm holding on.

Fun Fair - Another good cheap coin. Very experienced team involved here with big plans for the future. This is a little bit of personal preference because they are involved in my industry, but I can see them only going forward.

As for the more expensive coins, I think NEO, DASH, and ETHEREUM look solid investments. Surely ETHER will gain some serious momentum soon. Every ICO you see is using the Ethereum blockchain.

Good read. Thank you for some useful information. Although, I think any investment with altcoins should be done with caution, because as you know, altcoins are greatly affected, and sometimes negatively, with movements that happen with bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency around, then everything that happens with it has a profound effects on altcoins. I agree with your suggestions as to which altcoins are the powerful ones to invest on; however, with the newer ones, I think I still need to do a lot of research myself and read about those you've mentioned. Good stuff mate.

cryptamod

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Sure NEO and ETH are good investments,these coins are already matured and deserves to take the spotlight,the developers are workign hard which will make these coins to the top.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
wagi

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

I also agree with you if above altcoin will be growing next future.
Like you said, etherium is used by new ico project to develop their technology and idea. So more etherium will be used and it will make etherium flying.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Altcoins are taking over it seems. Id like to put my finger on 2 coins, Ripple and Stellar. These 2 coins are skyrocketing and its amazing how far they have come. I can also say that Cardano and Tron is on a rise. It surely is a year for Altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

100% increase in a single day. That is really a big jump.
I never noticed TRON before, but it certainly become famous after this jump.
For, I don't buy coins just after a big pump.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

+ Fun Fair. I also consider this coin for investing. Research ITC. IoT of China, very promising project. ICX is another good coin. Very strong team and advisors. It will be top 10 in a year in my opinion
Yes actually I am also in on ICON(ICX) only small at the moment, but it is a great looking project. I'll have to check the other one out - cheers.
thecryptillian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Good read. Thank you for some useful information. Although, I think any investment with altcoins should be done with caution, because as you know, altcoins are greatly affected, and sometimes negatively, with movements that happen with bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency around, then everything that happens with it has a profound effects on altcoins. I agree with your suggestions as to which altcoins are the powerful ones to invest on; however, with the newer ones, I think I still need to do a lot of research myself and read about those you've mentioned. Good stuff mate.
No worries glad you enjoyed it. It's true what you say about Bitcoin having a profound effect on altcoins, even Ethereum. So it is something that we'll have to watch closely. What is your understanding as to why this happens?

100% increase in a single day. That is really a big jump.
I never noticed TRON before, but it certainly become famous after this jump.
For, I don't buy coins just after a big pump.
It's always risky buying after a big jump. It's where you have to fight FOMO the most. I really believe anytime is a good time to get on Tron, even if there is a drop in price, I see it as a coin that can recover. That's just a personal outlook though.

Sure NEO and ETH are good investments,these coins are already matured and deserves to take the spotlight,the developers are workign hard which will make these coins to the top.
Yeah exactly and a good dev team is crucial to the success of any coin and it's probably one of the most important things I look at.
mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

I am lucky that i have joined TRX and Funfair when it was in ICO,so far my gains are good.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

I am agree with you on ETH and dash , but tron is not my advice, I don't like Chinese project especially related to Jihan Wu, may be it is just a joking project for money .
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

i have for 2570 of vib, ist a music platform, and has a working service ( https://www.viberate.com/ ) which conviced me to go in
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies. For me, Ethereum is first on the list. It is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: