Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When China will be the super power in the world beating USA?  (Read 142 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

China got the world's fastest economic growth rate in the world. Now Their economy is stronger more than ever, China is the biggest creditor of USA as well. So as you think When China will be the no 1 nation in the world leaving behind all other western countries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

It depends on a lot of factors. If the Chinese were to ask for their US debt to be paid, then the US would have less money to invest in labor and business in China, so that's unlikely.

What does it mean to be nr. 1? China already has the most people and the greatest GDP. But many are below the poverty line, and only very few aspirants can make it into university or a good job or even a city. There are also differences in the public and environmental health, as well as political freedoms. These things need to change for any country that wants to be nr. 1.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

It depends on a lot of factors. If the Chinese were to ask for their US debt to be paid, then the US would have less money to invest in labor and business in China, so that's unlikely.

What does it mean to be nr. 1? China already has the most people and the greatest GDP. But many are below the poverty line, and only very few aspirants can make it into university or a good job or even a city. There are also differences in the public and environmental health, as well as political freedoms. These things need to change for any country that wants to be nr. 1.

yeah that's true. even though their government has plenty of money its people have not that much money which means government is always  far way wealthier than people. actually on the other hand it helps government to carry on their economical plan and achieve the targets. When money spreads among people their living standards  go to next level which is higher than current level. so it means there won't be cheaper labour in China anymore. it leads cost of product to become higher which is not good for China as they have to compete with others. So China needs things go in this way for at least one more decade i guess.  As they have one political party ( Chinese communist party, things have been easier for them to plan well.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Don't think it will happen anytime soon as a lot of Western countries wouldn't want to accept China as the superpower of the world. But I'm sure China will overtake USA one day in terms of world influence.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Don't think it will happen anytime soon as a lot of Western countries wouldn't want to accept China as the superpower of the world. But I'm sure China will overtake USA one day in terms of world influence.

Yeah Europe won't accept china as a super power easily. they will fight to the last min. I think Western power will last at least 20 more years, But one day they gonna collapse completely, that is for sure either. it is unstoppable. the world  has journey like this. Western civilization destroying the world. 

inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

This will not happen, for the simple fact that the Earth is dying. Dying due to pollution. The chemical composition of the Earth is going to cause a lot of animals to go extinct, and crops more difficult to grow, and animals more difficult to keep alive. This will cause economies to drop, tens of millions of people to die and then some. Society will not be the same.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

This will not happen, for the simple fact that the Earth is dying. Dying due to pollution. The chemical composition of the Earth is going to cause a lot of animals to go extinct, and crops more difficult to grow, and animals more difficult to keep alive. This will cause economies to drop, tens of millions of people to die and then some. Society will not be the same.

well. actually as I said before western civilization destroying the world. we don't how long the world last from now if the world continue in this system like this. population is also too heavy for the mother earth now. i agree. but universe balance them. thats the law of universe. I think without the world destruction world will be reset with new a new system which will be born from eastern. Westerners done with the world.

winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

I thinks China will become strongest country in ten years next !
They very work hard about all things economic and military
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

I thinks China will become strongest country in ten years next !
They very work hard about all things economic and military

as far as I concern 10 years is not enough. may be, lets see,
What do you think about India? they got the 2nd fastest economic growth in the world, just behind China?  Wink Wink Wink Grin

EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

But do we want China to be the world super power?

Not the USA control is much better, but it's like changing a know villan for a wacky new one
aladdinms

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

Very funny
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

But do we want China to be the world super power?

Not the USA control is much better, but it's like changing a know villan for a wacky new one

I condemn any kind of imperialism. whether USA or Chinese...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Very funny

What's so funny? Like to hear from you reason of fun...

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Well. actually as I said before western civilization destroying the world. we don't how long the world last from now if the world continue in this system like this. population is also too heavy for the mother earth now. i agree. but universe balance them. thats the law of universe. I think without the world destruction world will be reset with new a new system which will be born from eastern. Westerners done with the world.

You seem to be blaming the West for destroying the world.

How does China & India's world pollution level compare to the West?

What about fukushima & chernobyl?

Also the West is sustaining their populations, its countries like Africa that are unable to feed their people and rely on charity from the rest of the world to stop them starving.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

AS is still a global leader for basic R & D implementation that makes early discovery and then develops it. About one-third of and US $ 500 billion is spent on activities in the R & D. But the rest for the development stage of R & D development.

while China invests 84 percent of R & D funds to produce commercial products. Over the last decade, R & D development in China has grown 20 percent annually compared to the US with only five percent.

In China, many state-owned technology companies. so they are not worried if big R & D expenses and losses until the product is commercialized. Even the research of private companies subsidized by the government
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: