Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 80k made in two weeks! Road to 1 MILLION by the end of 2018. (Crypto Investing)  (Read 644 times)
Thanhjonhan (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Hello guys.

About me:
I am 21 years old from Switzerland. Currently studying. Been on this forum for a while, tested dropshipping and affiliate marketing. No big success with both of that. Most success I had through YouTube with Adsense. Around 40k earnings and now with Crypto.

I recently made 80k profit with investing into Crypto. Lost some due to bad tarding. So right now I am at 40k profit. (I invested around 20k)

My goal is to reach 1 Million USD by the end of 2018.

I'll update here with new picks I find and the earnings I made with each pick.

Here are my past entry points:
IOTA $0.77 (Sold right before it took off unfortunately)

WTC $1.40 (sold shortly after, bought into FUD)

Raiblocks $7 (bought at 7 USD (had 3100 coins, fucked up daytrading now I have 1400) Made around 30k profit

Tron $0.03 (3x now)

Cardano $0.1 (Sold at 0.5, now its 1$)

CURRENT PROFIT: 40'000 USD

I also invested 1k into Angel Token, which is a private investing community. I might also publish some picks from them here.
Saberu87

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

Looks like you are selling too quickly. Cardano is over $1.30 now.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

Selling too early, I can definitely relate to that. I sold Ripple at $2.5, bought at $0.5, but its close to $4 now. Also sold Ripple at $1.2 and its almost $2 now.
So yeah, that happens in trading.

What about your current investments, you have not listed the ones you have invested in now.
I am also searching for some good options now after I've cleared my portfolio.
banake

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Holder win win and win
I just get 80k USD from 2k USD in 1.5 month
I bought Pulica, SNOV and WISH from ICOS and now i got 80k USD
I think trade is very hard to get faster profit than holder
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

Hello guys.

About me:
I am 21 years old from Switzerland. Currently studying. Been on this forum for a while, tested dropshipping and affiliate marketing. No big success with both of that. Most success I had through YouTube with Adsense. Around 40k earnings and now with Crypto.

I recently made 80k profit with investing into Crypto. Lost some due to bad tarding. So right now I am at 40k profit. (I invested around 20k)

Raiblocks $7 (bought at 7 USD (had 3100 coins, fucked up daytrading now I have 1400) Made around 30k profit

Tron $0.03 (3x now)

I also invested 1k into Angel Token, which is a private investing community. I might also publish some picks from them here.

I would look out for promising ICO's; EZToken, WePower, MedicalChain, HOQU, ... and invest a small amount in all of them.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Selling too early, I can definitely relate to that. I sold Ripple at $2.5, bought at $0.5, but its close to $4 now. Also sold Ripple at $1.2 and its almost $2 now.
So yeah, that happens in trading.

What about your current investments, you have not listed the ones you have invested in now.
I am also searching for some good options now after I've cleared my portfolio.

Even if you did sell early, I think that a $2 dollar increase is still good profit, also, you can't blame yourself for selling early since you actually won't know if it will gain more value or plunge. So, I think you did the right thing, it's just a lucky strike for those who have held onto their coins and have sold them for a higher and better value. I think you should continuously invest in Ripple because it would continue to gain value considering the recent news from its developers on their plans to boost the coin. LTC is another good option.

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

It's a golden time for crypto so it's hard not to make money right now. So even though you sold too soon on some of those you probably moved it to something else which also made significant gains. I am looking into latium, neumark and red pulse right now, check them out if you have time they are all looking promising.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

congrats. it is good money. i can suggest you a strategy for better profits.

hold half of the promising coins like ripple, cardano, stellar etc, and sell only other half for profits.
if you reach another level with profits, you can continue selling again in half.
this way, you can have profits and also get profits from possible future profits.
i hope i am clear.
oyoW9Pie8oh

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Ok, i Invest not so many.
But I think i have good worked.

Invest 300$ End Oct. 2017
Now I have 4500$ Wink

And i think with Elix in my Portfolio i raise more Wink
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

My successes are not as good as yours, but accept my congratulations. You made a good selection of coins and earned X2.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Hello guys.

About me:

Tron $0.03 (3x now)

To be honest with you, if you only doubled your money you are doing something wrong
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

wow good for you. I envy you for hodling. Im a weak hand that if a token grows a little i sell.
As of now. Im only holding 1300 Ctr and 200mnx.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

drop 5k in ECA and your good by the end of the year =)
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

Hello guys.

About me:

Tron $0.03 (3x now)

Hi Thanhjonhan please include in your list the RIPPLE Altcoin...it is now on its way to the sky! Good luck to us!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Hello guys.

About me:

Tron $0.03 (3x now)

Very good bro. Myself I look forward to see what the future holds for me. I invested around 7K myself in August and I  Have around 30K in total now.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Well if you are making 40k then that's really a good profit according to me. You must continue with the same strategy but should wait a little longer before you sell the coins. Its quite obvious that you are selling way too earlier than you should in order to make a great profit. I was worse than you during the beginning days of my trading as most of my trades went in a loss. Most of the times the market played opposite to my trades. So it is always better to hold a little longer and not sell in a loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin to those saying he is selling too quick lol he is new to trading that is why, i still hate my self for srlling my XRP too early, i bought it not up to 3 days it trippled , i was scared it might fall so i sold it, anytime i look at the coin i just keep crying , Grin Grin Grin Grin , well i started my trading with 50$ last week friday today is worth 180$ and still rising ..i usually buy coins when the are down with hope that it will rise. risky but worth it
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

I would suggest smaller coins if you want huge profits. Raiblocks, Iota and so on are very high right now. Of course they could still climb, and probably will still climb, but if you go in lower coins you again have the chance for x20 or even x50. Like with Neo, Verge, Tron....I made a lot of money on these but the conclusion is not really to hold (all of them) still but use the earning to support smaller project, like for privacy Colx, Zoin, Linda are excellent choices and still cheap. Check their ANN threads and coming exchanges, news, updates... Colx got a LARGE community, Linda got a new marketing team and is pushing hard....

As for Raiblocks/Iota check out Oyster Pearl. Its also DAG.. .It uses the Iota Tangle.... and for the hype around DAG right now its still at a very low market cap with room for x20 or even x50. But as always do your own research.

Another is IOT Chain which isnt that cheap anymore but could be a 2nd Neo maybe as its the chinese Iota.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

Its ok to lose some opportunities than get stucked in a losing trade,always take profits when you are happy and do not look back.

AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

So definitely a good income, but in your place I would still slightly hold the coins that I bought earlier, too cheap you sold them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: