Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:53:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A small coin you should invest in. (VEN)  (Read 84 times)
Manlost111 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

Here are my past entry points:

BTC $30 (lucky)

IOTA $0.77 (Sold right before it took off unfortunately)

WTC $1.40 (sold shortly after, bought into FUD)

XLM $0.24 (last week)

XRP $0.75 (two weeks ago sold at $2.40)

Tron $0.002 (30x+ now)

Loopring $0.035

Neo $8 and more at $35.

I find the right ones to get into, but don't always get out at the right now or I'd be a millionaire lol.

VEN $1.50 last week, same with ENG. ENG took off today. VEN is next. Market is being manipulated by bots/whales but it won't last. Same thing happened to tron last week and it nearly tripled the last two days. I've never been more excited about a project than I am VEN. I haven't promoted a coin since I did Tron in the beginning because I don't want to be wrong and look like an idiot. But this project is going to be huge. If it went up to $10 overnight I wouldn't even be surprised (though I'm not saying it will). It's taking the same path Tron took. Tron was very Eastern, not a lot of attention in the West. The team is very good, and it had a lot of good partnerships and investors, but not well known in North America. VEN's success is very similar.

Received this PM this morning and it made my day:

I've been following your moves lowkey since Tron was at .009 lol you been killing it lately, keep it up for me hahaha.

Note/Edit: Only spend what you can afford to lose. And do your own research. I really believe in VEN but I don't want to be responsible for your decisions. BTC could take a big dip tomorrow and all alts could drop in half, it's very unpredictable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: