Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment advice  (Read 294 times)
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

This Just started

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af

Yes this one is a good coin. I've holding a few for my long term hold.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Hi,
I only started 1 month ago with $200 and now at $3000
Regreting not investing more but isn't that the same thoughts of everyone.

Started with Cardano at $0.13

Now holding:
50% Ripple
30% Cardani
20% Lumens
10% Tronix
That's a good idea for investment, diversifying your fund actually made it more profitable for you. Diversifying will help you not to miss any sudden growth in price. Surely it will continue to grow in the next few months. Im also having different coin and Ive I feel like doing it make my fund more secured and safe.
All of which were low when i invested and not sure if its smart to continue hodling the same coins.

I know a lot of people would say invest in BTC or ETH but they are slow moving atm, where a lot of low value coins are mooning.

Ripple: probably 50% is in this currently which is hard to argue with as its rising fast but i could lose profit if it was to crash.

$3000 - $30,000 - how would you go about it?

Appreciate any feedback

Though you're investing to a new promising coin, try not to miss investing with etherium and BTC. It actually has promising future than any other coin. This coin have been gaining great popularity and surely it pump in value because of demand in the market. Btw, just invest what you can afford to lose.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Hi,
has it ever occurred to you that maybe because you invested small amount you made that much profit?
as a beginner if you invest a large amount of money then you will be ha ving that much stress making it harder for you to make correct decisions which will cause losses.

I know a lot of people would say invest in BTC or ETH but they are slow moving atm, where a lot of low value coins are mooning.
this is the key to any strategy when it comes to trading. you must invest in coins that are moving at any present time.
people say invest in bitcoin because that investment is the easiest with the biggest chance of profit in long term.

i will keep this up, investing in "moving coins" to maximize the profit. of course i have my main investment in bitcoin  (larger amount) and i will keep it there in cold storage. because i don't trust exchanges to invest more than $1000-$5000 in them for trading.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

So many coin that has big potential now, and about 90% of coin going up trend since entered to the market. And in my opinion OMG and ARK will huge this year, i heard about OMG if they will create own blockchain soon.

iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

I believe that half of its funds should be invested in bitcoin and ethereum, the rest should be divided into promising coins. Although it is difficult to do this, more and more such coins every day.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Ripple now is hard to pump because it just pumped recently so that 50% of yours you need to hold it for so long, meanwhile your cardano because that might be pump to the moon. About tron it is really hard to say since there is an issue about Tron CEO drop his own coin so basically it might affect the future price of tron.
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Hi,

Now holding:
50% Ripple
30% Cardani
20% Lumens
10% Tronix

All of which were low when i invested and not sure if its smart to continue hodling the same coins.

Ripple: probably 50% is in this currently which is hard to argue with as its rising fast but i could lose profit if it was to crash.

Appreciate any feedback

I holding 40% etc, 40% neo, 5% qtum and 10% ada..... i think it good options.

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

This Just started

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af

Yes this one is a good coin. I've holding a few for my long term hold.
Yeah, all these coins are good but I strongly advise you to invest in Ethereum. Start with a small amount and you will immediately understand why I gave you such advice.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

In fact, there is no end to research, today is seeing somehow, tomorrow may change. Or now as you can see, it can be different after 1 hour. It is variable, so its value may be more or less. You have to understand and understand it. So it is good to walk in your own mind.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

I still feel like Ripple isn't good coin to invest. It must be bought onlyfor quick profits for me. I really dislike other usages of ripple as it gives banks chance to replace decentralized nature of coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Investment advice? Just be sure of what you are investing. Knowledge in investing is also necessary. You need to know the deep secrets of a good investor. Though it is learning process. Just be open-minded also. 👍
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

My list is like below:

50% Ripple
20% Stelar Lumens
20% Iota
10% Siacon

I have invested my money in these cryptocurrencies now. The important thing is to make a deposit in the projects that you have in mind.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

I advise part of your capital to invest in bitcoin! you have an excellent portfolio. but when the price of bitcoin starts to increase the price of altcoins will go down. If you have bitcoin, then you can buy altcoins at a low price. as soon as the altcoins grows after falling to the previous prices you will have a good profit.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

Hi,

Now holding:
50% Ripple
30% Cardani
20% Lumens
10% Tronix

Of all these, I would only keep Cardano and Lumens. Ripple is not even a true crypto IMO, and is moved by fake news. Tronx... you could keep some, but just some.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

In fact, there is no end to research, today is seeing somehow, tomorrow may change. Or now as you can see, it can be different after 1 hour. It is variable, so its value may be more or less. You have to understand and understand it. So it is good to walk in your own mind.
Yes, with lots of altcoins available for various purposes, we cannot be sure how long one coin will continue its ride as one particular application coin may get replaced at any time by another advance coin. This way, we may need to search of new coins all the times to make sure we are in safer side all the times.

Instead of struggling like this, like many other people here, I am also decided to stick only with bitcoins for longer period to make sure that I am not out of race at any point of time also I my investments to grow over time. I like to suggest OP to switch over to bitcoins to enjoy consistent progress.
Yusuf214

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

In crypto market there are many good coins, but i suggest you to invest in Bitcoin and even some in ETH as well this two is the best investment for you because i have a strong feeling it will rise up to the highest level in future.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

I think, unless you hold some coins at a very low price, do not buy a coin which pump too much.
My suggestion is that you should look at the high quality ICO so that you can always get them at almost the lowest price,
and you can hold it for a long time.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Hi,

Now holding:
50% Ripple
30% Cardani
20% Lumens
10% Tronix

Appreciate any feedback

I hope you sell it all before it crashed. Bitcoin and Ethereum maybe slow but it is solid and you will not get hurt much if the price dumps unlike other altcoins that pumps up more than 100% and suddenly dumps after a week or two. Diversify your portfolio, you have to learn that you need to accumulate more stable coins than the one you hold right now.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

Hi,

Now holding:
50% Ripple
30% Cardani
20% Lumens
10% Tronix

Appreciate any feedback

All I can say is wow. You have made quite an impressive choice of investment which the risk has eventually paid off and if you have not sold your ripple, j suggest you still hold. Quite a number of people don't have the mindset to take the risk you took but they all wanted returns. The most important thing now, is knowing the right time to exit those market and take the risk elsewhere.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

Hi,

Now holding:
50% Ripple
30% Cardani
20% Lumens
10% Tronix

Appreciate any feedback
Cardano, in my opinion, is on of the best long term investment for now. I don't like RPX and no invest in it. You can look closely to ICON, very soon price will go up huge due to starting their mainnet on 31/01/2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: