Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl hidden gem? (x15 possible?)  (Read 179 times)
CorneKox (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

While Siacoin (SC) got lot of attention last months, a hidden gem in the same area might be Oyster Pearl. They combine decentralised storage and bring value to the web so that content providers don't need to run ads on their website. They have a small circulating supply (31,8 million coins of 108 coins in total). The company has a market cap of $56 million right now.

How can we valuate Oyster Pearl? No other projects out there take the double-sided approach that the Oyster Protocol does. Siacoin (SC) is a file-storage project and Basic Attention Token (BAT) is an alternate to advertisements. SC is currently valued at $940 million and BAT is currently valued at $550 million. That’s a total of $1.5 Billion.

The current price is $1.75 per PRL, and so the project is valued at $56 million, 30x less than $1.5 Billion. The $1.5 Billion valuation puts the value of PRL at $48 per PRL. But let's not be too enthusiastic and divide the number by two, fair enough.

What do you think? And why?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

While Siacoin (SC) got lot of attention last months, a hidden gem in the same area might be Oyster Pearl. They combine decentralised storage and bring value to the web so that content providers don't need to run ads on their website. They have a small circulating supply (31,8 million coins of 108 coins in total). The company has a market cap of $56 million right now.

How can we valuate Oyster Pearl? No other projects out there take the double-sided approach that the Oyster Protocol does. Siacoin (SC) is a file-storage project and Basic Attention Token (BAT) is an alternate to advertisements. SC is currently valued at $940 million and BAT is currently valued at $550 million. That’s a total of $1.5 Billion.

The current price is $1.75 per PRL, and so the project is valued at $56 million, 30x less than $1.5 Billion. The $1.5 Billion valuation puts the value of PRL at $48 per PRL. But let's not be too enthusiastic and divide the number by two, fair enough.

It started off less than $0.1 i believe?

However, i like the valuation you made there "SC is currently valued at $940 million and BAT is currently valued at $550 million. That’s a total of $1.5 Billion."

And yeah, that medium supply and low marketcap could make it go rally in terms of price and attention
If not mistaken, user can already start integrating by just implementing and insert a line of code into their website?
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

yes indeed oyster pearl been increasing more than 1000% just a few month.  i hope more maybe around 3$ i believe pearl could reach that much. another coin worth to invest is ripple and tron. both are hidden diamond that will pumped up soon

btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

I also have some Oysters and so happy about it.

I also think that is a hidden gem. Why do I think so? Main reason is their tech team's strength. They are really solid which they can change the things fastly. I was also checking SC recently and then noticed that is not a good idea so I've investes in Oysters.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: