Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: If #Ripple becomes number 1, then????  (Read 507 times)
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:07:56 AM by Mr.cryptos

If #Ripple becomes number 1, the trust in the whole Crypto market will be gone and prices will crash. Because this would mean that decentralized systems lost against centralization. Think twice before you invest!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fhl182

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

Core "best programmers in the world" are to blame.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Why and how are programmers in the world to be blamed?

fhl182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

They supposed to increase block size and not cripple bitcoin with high fees. Whole community suffer from centralization of bitcoin development. Ripple, for sure, centralized coin, and banks can do with XRP anything they want. Bitcoin heavilly centralized too, blockstream developers can change bitcoin software the way they want. Today it's $50 fee, tomorrow it can be changes to BTC supply plan.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

If #Ripple becomes number 1, the trust in the whole Crypto market will be gone and prices will crash. Because this would mean that decentralized systems lost against centralization. Think twice before you invest!
Op, I don't believe that Ripple can move to crypto currency in the nearest future despite the speculation by many that it will the coin of the year 2018 just like ethereum in 2017. Though am in agreement with those speculators that ripple will have a significant increase in value this year if all things remain equal.    
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

They supposed to increase block size and not cripple bitcoin with high fees. Whole community suffer from centralization of bitcoin development. Ripple, for sure, centralized coin, and banks can do with XRP anything they want. Bitcoin heavilly centralized too, blockstream developers can change bitcoin software the way they want. Today it's $50 fee, tomorrow it can be changes to BTC supply plan.
but other decentralised crypto have very low fees and some even have no fees at all. It's not about the fees.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

Op, I don't believe that Ripple can move to crypto currency in the nearest future despite the speculation by many that it will the coin of the year 2018 just like ethereum in 2017. Though am in agreement with those speculators that ripple will have a significant increase in value this year if all things remain equal.   
So you believe in the speculation about ripple but don't believe in Ripple (xrp)?

SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Just think how it can be the 1st coin ? 100 billion coins XRP exist on market. How much 1 coin must cost to came the 1st coin or crypto ?

Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

Ripple is Decentralized!
Everyone can create a validator, Everyone!
https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/

No Signature right now...
fhl182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Just think how it can be the 1st coin ? 100 billion coins XRP exist on market. How much 1 coin must cost to came the 1st coin or crypto ?
x2 more.
ExtendedBacon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

All it takes is a 60-70% increase for ripple right now, and its market cap will be larger than bitcoin's, I think it's a very genuine concern. That would, in a sense, officially mean institutional money controls crypto. Although, this is assuming BTC remains where it is, which is unlikely tbh.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I think you are looking at this the wrong way, so what if the value of Ripple increases so much it overtakes Bitcoin as the largest part of the market? The other coins will still exist and do their jobs in their own respective chains. Ripple has a specific role to play with the banks let it grow and enjoy the profits if you can make some on the way, the other coins will continue regardless.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

I'm Pretty sure Ripple will Success in the future. Cool Cool Cool
But I don't know it can beat Bitcoin.
RippleNet is better than Any Blockchain.
Therefore in the Future sometimes Ripple can beat Bitcoin also.

fhl182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

How about you do your research first since you got the facts wrong :
1. Block size concept has been replaced with block weight. SegWit have less weight size which means more transaction can fit into a block.
2. With Block weight, we can see maximum block size up to 4MB.
3. If majority adopt SegWit, pending transaction and fees will be reduced a lot
4. Bitcoin is still decentralized, if you compare it with Ripple
5. No one would agree when developer propose extreme change.

More info/source :
https://hackernoon.com/bitcoin-owners-you-need-to-do-these-two-things-right-now-a73122dd23d4
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7mk8az/day_5_i_will_post_this_guide_regularly_until/
https://medium.com/@jimmysong/understanding-segwit-block-size-fd901b87c9d4
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Block_weight
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/54726/what-is-block-weight-and-how-is-it-different-from-block-size
Who developers supposed to ask to make new extreme changes?
Fees will not be reduced so much,  in order to use LN ( I suppose you talk about Lightning Network, since  SegWit is implemented for half a year) user need to pay a fee to open a channel and pay a fee to close a channel. If there is 30 000 000 users who need LN, with bitcoin 300 000 transactions per day it takes 100 days for all core supporters to open their LN channel. You was lucky and waited half a year to open a LN channel? Now wait half a year to close it. What if there 300 000 000 users of LN network? Now you should wait for some years to open your payment channel with a bank.
And that's why you don't have LN client released yet.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I do not think Ripple is sting enough to take over decentralized system Crypto world and make it centralized. It would require a lot to do that and trust me even after that chances of Ripple succeeding is bare minimum. Yes this price did increase but then the way I look at it is just another coin with some potential but certainly not to rule the Crypto world for sure.

mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

If it ever comes close to number expect HUGE fud campaigns. Some will try their best to stop that happening.
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

The amount of coins is not important. The market cap is important. Currently, if the price of Ripple doubles, it will be already #1. In that case, all crypto marketcap will also increase, maybe to 1 trillion dollars which is also good for other alt cryptos except bitcoin, btc gold, bitcoin shit, bitcoin pee, litecoin etc.

In your case, if all total supply circulates (100 billion) with a price of 5$ let's say, this will equate to 5 trillion dollars market alone which is unlikely currently, but in a few years, it can happen i guess. Compare to the wall street and do the math  Grin
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

It has huge chances to become the #1. The way it passed Ethereum and now Bitcoin is at 30% market cap. Oh boy, alts are gonna take over the world.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Yes if ripple reaches first spot people will loose trust on decentrelised system and again the traditional banking system start to laugh over people i am not investing in ripple whatever the speculation comes . Ripple will dump soon ethereum will take its place back for sure

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

The amount of coins is not important. The market cap is important. Currently, if the price of Ripple doubles, it will be already #1. In that case, all crypto marketcap will also increase, maybe to 1 trillion dollars which is also good for other alt cryptos except bitcoin, btc gold, bitcoin shit, bitcoin pee, litecoin etc.

In your case, if all total supply circulates (100 billion) with a price of 5$ let's say, this will equate to 5 trillion dollars market alone which is unlikely currently, but in a few years, it can happen i guess. Compare to the wall street and do the math  Grin
I think 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Most of the alts since last quarter fights for the increase of value since bitcoin transactions are still very slow. That why many investors turns their tide with other coins specially XRP (Ripple).

Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

can someone please explain in what ways ripple is kind of a centralized scam?

i have a vague, high-level understanding of it and tend to agree that it is not good for the space (ie banks taking back control, against the spirit of crypto, etc) but is there anyone out there who can articulate clearly why ripple mooning is bad?
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Dont worry people. Ripple will be any time at his climax. After that it will come a huge dump and the value of this coin will be lost faster than it rises. So everbody who is invested in ripple, just be aware and make you ready to sell your coins.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Thats true it will happen if the XRP will replace BTC,thats funny how people still supports XRP knowing it is a centralized coin and it can destroy our whole community.

Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Absolutely not!  it can't be surpass the market cap of bitcoin and ripple is not yet ready for mass adoption and overall it is a centralized.

I thought there's a manipulation of price of xrp, this is my own opinion.

gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

then you will see a huge crash
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

I doubt it will become number one. I actually expect to fall on the third place in the flowing weeks since ethereum is closing in fast. I think most of us are rooting for ETH anyways.

GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

For me it will be ok - success of Ripple is the next step of criptocurrency world success at all. So I think it will be good

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

The probability of ripple becoming number one is 0.5. It can became or can not become number one . The bottom line is that ripple is being accepted in the crypto world.Remember it is being rank number 2. I think it will create a serious competition to bitcoin for it has many advantages over bitcoin.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

That would be the end of decentralization of cryptocurrencies,BTC needs to be at the top and not a centralized coin like XRP.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

I think that xrp will not be a coin number 1. Bitcoin will retain its leading position. It seems to me, that the price for a ripple is growing because of the release of positive news. And then there will be an expected correction.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Honestly, if Ripple becomes #1, I see that as a good thing.

It will create a "boogeyman" for which to fight against, a common enemy.
Might sound a little cheesy, but that is what the original btc community was rallied around (and also a bunch of techie geeks who were bored).

This will really help to show the value of decentralized currency and tech.
While a vast majority of people will be caught up in the centralized system slaving away, people will naturally gravitate towards the decentralized platforms.

Blockchain is here to stay.  And how we use it, is entirely up to us.  With so many options and projects, there is no way that ripple becoming #1 will signal that "the man" has won.

It's been said before, but this is where open platforms like eth, neo and waves will become more important than before.
On top of that, privacy coins will become much more valuable.
Not just in price but in usage also.

easytipz

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Total agree with you.
I sold out all my XRP at 0.5$ ( I bought at around $0.2)
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

One month ago I would have laughed at the concept.  I remember when ETH was the new king and everyone was talking of the 'flippening.'  In fact, there were/are websites dedicated to the concept.  Then came the short lived BCH flippening.  And now it's XRP.  But... I actually do believe it could happen with XRP and if it does I don't know what will happen.  Most exchanges base their primary trading pair as BTC, what would happen if BCT isn't the number one coin?  Will the larger crypto community embrace a coin that's centralized and closed source?  Will banks dump more coin to cash in profit?  Crazy times... the life of crypto.

Flippening: http://blog.flippening.watch/what-is-the-flippening/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

crypto will die a slow and painful death
NotANoCoiner

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Then I will loose my faith to crypto community
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

I think ripple's chance to be number one is so low. Although its price is giving hope for the future, for now, it is almost impossible to be number one coin for ripple.
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

My friend asked me to invest in XRP for him a couple weeks ago and I did it for him with a word of caution... and now his investment is growing faster than mine  Roll Eyes

I guess I just don't see the appeal of Ripple other than the FOMO. There's no official wallet so you're always trusting some third party with your XRP, the supply can be increased by up to 60 billion (or more if they decide to go above their initial 1 trillion limit) at any time, it is completely controlled by one corporation and not decentralized so it could disappear instantly, it's not spendable so the only reason people are buying it is to get more BTC... the list just goes on and on.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

If ripple becomes the top currency then it will just surpass the market cap of bitcoin. Nothing much. Its not like it will destroy other crypto currency. Its not possible by ripple alone. And bitcoin will also rise in value before this even happens. The price has been around 14k-15k  USD for a while.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Initially, Ripples were conceived as a coin with the fastest transactions and minimum commission. I think that with the growth of its value, everything will soon change. Anyone in the know? What kind of coin can I use instead of Ripple with the same functions?
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

If we believe in decentralization, we need to keep cryptocurrency to the last. Ripple especially is pamping now with huge money in order to press bitcoin. Fucking ripple, your real value is 0.2 - 0.4$ per XRP!
Westefan

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Ripple differs from the main part of the Crypto-currency in the top 10. If this centralized currency comes out on top, it will mean that this coin has a good future, smart developers and a competent PR company.

Moй днeвник тpeйдингa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5179562.0
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Ripple wont be number 1.
I did not see anything ridiculous like that. It's even ridiculous that Ethereum has passed. I think it's a balloon and it will soon explode Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Ripple wont be number 1.
I did not see anything ridiculous like that. It's even ridiculous that Ethereum has passed. I think it's a balloon and it will soon explode Smiley

I hope it will, I really do. Doesn't feel good to see a shitcoin like ripple pumping like this.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Well I guess if that happens, then also nothing will change. In fact, you might find more people into the crypto world. Do you really think majority of people in crypto world are for decentralization? No, the bitter truth is that they are for profits. That's why you see these scammy ICOs, pump and dump groups, people showing you dreams of Utopia. Let the price of Bitcoin fall tremendously, and you won't see even 1 decentralized lover holding Bitcoins.

Ripple might be centralized, but Bitcoin is also not fully decentralized. We all want fees to go lower and transaction times to be faster. Is it happening? Can you mine Bitcoins from your PC? No, you can't. The real power of Bitcoin is in few hands, although of course much better distributed than current fiat system. So I guess we should stop blaming Ripple. Ultimately only those projects will go far which can give you the best of the both crypto and non-crypto world. And Ripple is a good example of it. 

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Yes, this is absolutely true. If the ripple coin becomes a crypto currency number 1, it will mean a complete defeat of the decentralized crypto currency and it will eventually turn into the same fiat, only in digital form, without any financial freedoms that is inherent in decentralized crypto currency.
    With a ripple coin, you need to be very careful, it is funded by banks and various large financial corporations.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

No, it means that some guys missed whole crypto idea.
Ripple wont be number 1.
I share exactly the same opinion as you and I see only bubble. I think someone pumped it and people are investing at this moment just because they see price is increasing, nothing else.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

Ripple already increased more. But BTC is the Biggest coin in the crypto world.
Most exchanges base their primary trading pair as BTC
Ripple is a popular Altcoin, i believe that Ripple will increase more and more in 2018.
You can buy Ripple and hold 1 year.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Judging by the capitalization, the ripple quickly catches up bitcoin, but I do not think it will overtake. By the way, they say that the stellar is a very similar coin.

noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

...Or new crypto projects stronger and better take the lead to decentralize the ecosystem again... and back to the start line again Cheesy

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

If the bankers will win Satoshi Nakamoto will be ashamed to all of us,we didnt follow the right path to what his creation is taking us!

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

With the current market cap of ripple, it to grows by 2x, then it will be number 1. The number of coins does not matter. It's the amount of money going into xrp that matters.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

How about you do your research first since you got the facts wrong :
1. Block size concept has been replaced with block weight. SegWit have less weight size which means more transaction can fit into a block.
2. With Block weight, we can see maximum block size up to 4MB.
3. If majority adopt SegWit, pending transaction and fees will be reduced a lot
4. Bitcoin is still decentralized, if you compare it with Ripple
5. No one would agree when developer propose extreme change.

More info/source :
https://hackernoon.com/bitcoin-owners-you-need-to-do-these-two-things-right-now-a73122dd23d4
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7mk8az/day_5_i_will_post_this_guide_regularly_until/
https://medium.com/@jimmysong/understanding-segwit-block-size-fd901b87c9d4
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Block_weight
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/54726/what-is-block-weight-and-how-is-it-different-from-block-size

How about the part where The company hold majority of the coins?
Great analytics. That's exactly what am trying to post out.

Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Well, i do think we have to be frank here, XRP can't overtake BTC very soon. Seriously if we are to be more critical and realistic here, it's gonna still take some quite considerable time for a closet possibility of such revolution. However, many are actually looking for something like that to happen; to check the long established hegemony of btc, but we must be careful enough to consider consequences on market demands, transactions and investments. In all its suffice to say that with no one knowing what may happen in some days or months, one can do well to invest a bit more in XRP.
Fu.Sin

Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

I do not think that the stock exchanges will agree with this. Although it is possible and not so difficult to remake the functional of exchanges, so that the coins are traded in tandem with Ripple.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Ripple is a good coin to invest and it easily can reach 10$ per one in this year. But such growth will not let him to replace Bitcoin, but it will give good percent of profit to those people who invest in it today.
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

I saw a job posting on linkedin for ripple to work for it just like any other standard company, feels wrong to me but I don't know why
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

Ripple is a good coin to invest and it easily can reach 10$ per one in this year. But such growth will not let him to replace Bitcoin, but it will give good percent of profit to those people who invest in it today.
Not only about profits, what about decentralisation?

poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

How is going ripple fanboys?? Cheesy
We say that it is nothing more than a bubble. a balloon that fades even more day by day. I hope you have not reserved too much money for this coin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

no, i don't think so it will become a number 1 cryptocurrency the idea of cryptocurrency is complete decentralization but ripple is not doing that it a cryptocurrency with centralisation which many people they don't like.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

Ripple becoming number does not mean crypto traders favors centralized over decentralize. Maybe it has receive a lot of demand to reach that level but it wont overcome huge altcoins that are decentralized coupled with bitcoins popularity.
Ckjnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

...it's only a short pump. Grin
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

Ripple already increased more. But BTC is the Biggest coin in the crypto world.

Ripple is a popular Altcoin, I believe that Ripple will increase more and more in 2018.
You can buy Ripple and hold 1 year.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

If Ripple hit number 1 on CMC then, bitcoin price will be flash-hard dumping once Ripple hit number 1, then BTC will come back again on the number 1. FYI, Ripple is basically are just a pump and dump coin, those people are buying Ripple just for the trading reason. And it will never gonna beat bitcoin.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

ripple can become number one in marketcap, but it cant become number one in our hearts =]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: