Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM to $10 Q1 2018  (Read 661 times)
shiva.India (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

What you guys thoughts on NEM ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mol76

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Nem: Low profile but high technology. 10usd and beyond for sure...
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

Nem: Low profile but high technology. 10usd and beyond for sure...

why you think so? nem has big supply and now everyone are distracted by the ethereum surge. this year going to be tough to the other. but it is only my opinion though

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

That means 10x of the price nem now. I think for Q1 maybe nem can not reach it yet, but i am sure nem will pump hard and maybe in Q3 or Q4 will happen it.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

I hope it wont happen. BTC dominance on ATL and if nem and other top alts stay bullish btc will drop to 20% but then become the aggresive recovering and all alts even not pumped enough will hit the new dips ( comparing to the summer ones)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

I think it will, it's slowly getting there..

But I think it won't happen it Q1. just my opinion..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

A lot of things will be delivered this year and NEM will emerge as one of the extreme few coins ready for and actually doing business. It has plenty of features nothing else has and they're ready to roll right now. There's going to be an avalanche of further partnerships and announcements.

$10 in Q1 is a big old ask though. Regardless of price I do think that by the end of the year it's going to make the vast majority of the top 50 coins look like empty jokes built on nothing. They've been beavering away in the shadows coming up with actual results and they're coming to fruition.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

In the first quarter is unlikely, but at the end of the year this is completely possible, if the market cap of all coins will be several trillions
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

A lot of things will be delivered this year and NEM will emerge as one of the extreme few coins ready for and actually doing business. It has plenty of features nothing else has and they're ready to roll right now. There's going to be an avalanche of further partnerships and announcements.

$10 in Q1 is a big old ask though. Regardless of price I do think that by the end of the year it's going to make the vast majority of the top 50 coins look like empty jokes built on nothing. They've been beavering away in the shadows coming up with actual results and they're coming to fruition.

I completely agree man, XEM was first coin I ever bought, round 20 cents each. Holding on to that stash for a long term outlook.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

I completely agree man, XEM was first coin I ever bought, round 20 cents each. Holding on to that stash for a long term outlook.
most people are waiting for the ripple 7-8 dollars. I think the moisture is an original project and will be better. $ 10 could even see over. Smiley good luck.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

I think Q1 is quite ambitious, but however I think that it may be possible until the end of year when there is another BTC rallye
shiva.India (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

any upcoming events ?
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Big fan of NEM here, current price is good.
$10 in Q1 I don't think so, end of the year is very possible
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

Too much holders that it's unlikely to be $10 per NEM. When price begin to grow many holders from summer '17 try to sell. Thereat XEM was till 18k sat. While we have such holders no chance
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

NEM isn't bad by paper, but they lost credibility with scam projects like DIM and the exchange hack where half a billion dollars in NEM was stolen.

$10 for Q1 2018... not a chance.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

NEM isn't bad by paper, but they lost credibility with scam projects like DIM and the exchange hack where half a billion dollars in NEM was stolen.

$10 for Q1 2018... not a chance.

What does nem itself have to do with third party morons?
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

I think the price of NEM is under serious threat, I don't know when the stolen tokens will start to appear on exchange but if these tokens start to surface on exchanges expect the prices to start reacting to this, I don't see the price go that high this first quarter
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

NEM is probably one of the most stabilized coins in the market, it doesn't have volatile nature. This gives trust to investors. I think neo is safe to add in your wallet, I am planning to add some.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Nem is completely different from what we have right now and this can have a bad impact on it as i see many complaining about their transactions not being sent or some forgetting to enter the message and lastly exchanges taking days to process if someone can figure put how it works then it can achieve your goal
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Rather than nem, there are better opportunities in the market, nem will be probably better in 2019 but I can suggest few coins that have very high potential, nem also has it but it is not undervalued. INS and OAX will be the coins of 2019. I have already invested in them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: