Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE prediction for XRP?  (Read 298 times)
Jack1123 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

WHat do you think? I think they want to kill XRP and boost BTC again.

https://i.imgur.com/PG2AbNW.png
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

It will happen like that again and again. Why ? Because the true decentralised is bitcoin. Ripple is centralised coin. And the creation of cryptocurrencies is to fight againts centralised. Bitcoin will never be beaten by any other currencies. Its just like gold in real life. And gold also cant be beaten by any currencies.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Who are THEY?
aladdinms

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Truly, when you look at the trend of the XRP chat you will realise it will come down soon!
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

I am out of ripple completely. I think the whole project is living of "news" that are not really news and that is just growing out of pumps and FOMO. It is true that is possible to make money with it, but I would rather be on better projects.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Truly, when you look at the trend of the XRP chat you will realise it will come down soon!
yes i see it ,every xrp holders should pay attention the end is near for ripple they should be start selling while the price is high. SO ripple will go down what coin will be the next to pump?

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Well, whales and traders can do a lot of ways on how to dump and pump a coin but we cannot say that Bitcoin is boosting back to it's highest peak of $20,000 and Ripple is being dump little by little.
Well, there's a lot of speculations lurking around the market but the real reason for this it's up to people and investors if they will continue to trade Ripple or turning into other cheap coins.

andresteves

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

So you think that banks that are adopting XRP will not be able to boost its price?
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

these seem to me mostly like random numbers from someone who thinks they can predict price of an altcoin like this!

the patterns match the movements of any pump and dump altcoin including ripple but you can not predict it.
each time they pump it, it depends on the market situation, how they hype it up and also how many people are in the market. right now there are a lot more newbies compared to past so it is easier to pump altcoins and it will be much bigger pumps.

but the end result is always the same: a big pump followed by a couple of months of dumping slowly.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

well, you can check yourself that their prediction is almost always wrong; wait till the end of the month.
try saving more screenshot of other coin as well and verify them yourself.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
rtscomp

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

It will happen like that again and again. Why ? Because the true decentralised is bitcoin. Ripple is centralised coin. And the creation of cryptocurrencies is to fight againts centralised. Bitcoin will never be beaten by any other currencies. Its just like gold in real life. And gold also cant be beaten by any currencies.

A continuation of the Good Verse Evil Battle, it never ends.  Angry
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Who are THEY?
the masters of coin control  Grin seriously i also think that ripple goes against every true crypto believer with it's centralised model
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

How can you take those predictions seriously? Giving monthly price predictions for an altcoin for 4 years from now is just bullshit
Chrizz

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Don‘t listen to this forecast, its just throwing around some numbers that will never match the real price at that time. Maybe they get lucky and one of their predictions is on point but that will be pure luck.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

So much misinformation here...

XRP started centralized, but it is on its way to get more decentralised than BTC. Take a look here:

https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

Beside: 51% of BTC is controlled by five mining pools. You call this decentralized... ?
Shut up!

And to predict for sure that XRP will go down, means: You are only hoping, that XRP will go down. Cause if you would read and research the facts, what Ripple does and what Ripple and XRP is ment for, you'll see a such unbelievable high potential, that your predictions hopes can only be based on silly dreams and lies. That's not speculation, what you are doing here. Because speculation has to take care for the facts. But you only take care for ideology and opinions build on fake news.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

I don't see how a dodgy prediction will really influence the prices of bitcoin or XRP. I do suspect ripple will suffer in the future, I feel like it's pumped too much currently. In time bitcoin will enjoy success again but I also don't see why bitcoin and XRP can't both enjoy price increases.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

I rely don't care about XRP price, no matter how high the price go, I still think this is a very centralised project and is not different from other centralised project, is just that they are hiding under the blockchain hype
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

I rely don't care about XRP price, no matter how high the price go, I still think this is a very centralised project and is not different from other centralised project, is just that they are hiding under the blockchain hype

Thinking is not knowing.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

I believe speculators always said what ever come to their mind and the aims is to influence traders decisions to take some trading position that will drive coins price to a particular areas.  Ripple is going to make some corrections some days to come and this corrections is going to push it back to say $2 and from there it will take to close to the middle of the year before we can experience another upward movement again. I expect bitcoin to start getting another push any moment from next week.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

XRP is being predicted to rise to maybe 2 figure values like 10 dollars, but then it would be 1 trillion market cap. Interesting to see in the future.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: