Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:16:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Altcoins  (Read 186 times)
Papaya121 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

Hey,
Im new to this forum, i signed up to ask how to buy Altcoins?
I currently don't own ANY coins, so i need to know where and how to buy.
If possible i would be happy about any instructions going further than "buy at XY".

Thank you!
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Google is your best friend you know? To enter altcoin arena you will have to buy bitcoin or ethereum with fiat currency. After that you have to go to some exchange poloniex, bittrex, binance, cryptopia just to name a few. When you go and register to these exchanges you simply transfer funds there and trade when your transaction is confirmed by the network.
tomtucker

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Hello,

Im currently using Coinbase/Binance to buy Altcoins.
Binance has very low Fees with just 0.5% of your Trading Volume and offers most Altcoins.
To buy Altcoins on Binance you need either BTC or ETH, thats where Coinbase comes into play.

If you need help with the sign up or transfer process you can read my step by step guide:

https://cointutorials.wixsite.com/cointutorials/startseite/altcoins-how-to-buy
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

well here is my 2 cent advice
before you buy any coin google it and see if it has potentials e.g ... i bought capassity recently and it has trippled

another one is
try to check the market supply .. coin with too much market supply dont usually go well cause supply will be more than demand so do the math

i started trading recently and the two platforms i use is
cryptopia..althought not all coins are listed there
hitbtc..my best so far..happy buying
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Hey,
If possible i would be happy about any instructions going further than "buy at XY".

Thank you!

I'm no expert but I recently got my interest in buying altcoins at their lowest price so probably you need to check first what altcoin you want to buy as some altcoin isn't available in some exchanger. You can check coinmarketcap and on the Market tab there's a list of exchangers there accepting that certain coin. So if you know what exchanger trades your target coin then its up to you now to register for an account and validate it. You then need to buy a BTC from your local btc sellers or exchangers accepting fiat money to btc. You then give your exchange BTC address so that they can send the funds to your exchange wallet address. Be aware that there are fees in sending funds to exchangers. If it arrives that's it, you have the buying power now to buy any altcoin you want as equivalent of your deposited BTC funds.
If you find my explanation a bit hard to understand, you can always ask Google or Youtube for tutorials  Grin
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Hey,

Thank you!

If u have enough time and not in hurry.. Then my suggestion is go with Faucets.

Best for beginners is https://coinsmarkets.com/ and https://www.tradesatoshi.com/

I started learning trade from there as they have many 1 satoshi coins which are listed there so in less loss we can learn things. Once we become expert we can move to some big trades like bittrex , poloniex etc

To collect some free coins in Coinsmarkets or Tradesatoshi , u can get coin address from trade site. Then go to http://cryptoguru.tk and claim after some time u will get 400-500 Satoshi equivalent coin there sell them and convert it into BTC. Then start ur trade.

I tried my luck on COLX with 1 satoshi and today it is 60-70 per COLX , This is how i started my trade learning and for free.

** FREE SPACE **
Kummar Kishan

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Hey,

Thank you!

To buy Altcoins, you can go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2492921.msg25526412#msg25526412 or Website

oricoin.co for more information
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Hey,

Thank you!

You can buy altcoins at any exchange(google them or use search button here) or you can buy them from someone here in forum, go to marketplace and look for "currency exchange" child board.
Make your offer there if you want to.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

first you do that is, you must first choose the exchange you want list and altcoin what you want to buy, I suggest to register in exchange binance just because it has altcoin type which many. after that you first send your ETH through MEW by copying ETH address on the deposit, after ETH you go to exchange you can buy altcoin you want.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Buying bitcoin or ethereum in coinbase using fiat money then put your bitcoin or ethereum on exchanges then buy your desired altcoins.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

I think before buying Altcoins, You can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ to see the market value of each Altcoins, and then go deep into it to find out the right investment for them.

ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Hey,

Thank you!

Hi, I am also new. I want also to invest in altcoins, my friends who are familiar with all this stuff recommended me to by ICOs, and first step for this is to compere this coins to each other to make correct decision. For this purpose there are different web-pages. Some of them also offer guide and consultation how to buy.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Hey,

Thank you!

Here are my lists to get some ALTCOINS

- gate.io
- coinexchange.io
- mercatox.com
- http://cryptopia.co.nz/
- bittrex.com
- binance.com
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

To buy altcoins you have to first create and account on well known exchanges like bittrex.com, binance.com , poloniex.com , mercatox.com as your choice. After that you have to find good coin or study the coin well which you want to buy then go to your local exchange and buy BTC and then transfer that BTC to your trading exchange and then you can buy that coin you want.

DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

You have to register on a Exchange like Kraken. Fill out the signup form. Make the confirmation. After that you can transfer some money to kraken. It will take like one day. After that you have to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoins. Look on coinmarketcap on which exchange you altcoin ist listed. Register on this exchange, and sen yout BTC/ETH/LTC to this exchange. When this happend, you can buy your altcoin there! Have fun!
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Altcoins are bought on stock exchanges, it is best to buy on the stock exchanges cryptocurrency (for example, Bittrex or Exmo), because. exchanges do not support many currencies. To buy altcoyins on the stock exchange, first the bitcoins are started and then the necessary coin is bought for bitcoins.
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

To buy altcoins you have to first create and account on well known exchanges like bittrex.com, binance.com , poloniex.com , mercatox.com as your choice. After that you have to find good coin or study the coin well which you want to buy then go to your local exchange and buy BTC and then transfer that BTC to your trading exchange and then you can buy that coin you want.

you can buy altcoins not only with BTC in some cases its also possible to buy them with etherium.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

Binance gives an error when entering the site a few days. Now Bittrex is working better.
You can buy and sell altcoins through these two stock exchanges. Hitbtc is also a good site too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Hey,

Thank you!

Watch it on youtube search this "how to trade altcoins in exchanges" you will find it very easy.

ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Hey,

Thank you!

Watch it on youtube search this "how to trade altcoins in exchanges" you will find it very easy.

There are a lot tutorials on YouTube and other web-pages, but really its better to learn in practice, just take little bit of money and buy some coins. And you will easily get aware of exchange systems.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: