Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns & Airdrops  (Read 175 times)
promoza (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Hello, bitcointalk members)
I have some interesting questions for You:
Whats is Airdrop in your personal opinion?
What is the biggest diffrenece between earning by bounty campaigns and airdrops?
What way of earning would you choose and why?
Is there any good expierence with bounty campaings even if ICO was scam?
Thak You for response)!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

What is the biggest diffrenece between earning by bounty campaigns and airdrops?
Thak You for response)!

Hello,

An Aidrop is either distribution method for a new project or a marketing tool for existing/new projects.
With bounty campagnes you provide work (time) and take their token as payment, for airdrops you often only need to sign up, so its free.
I'd go with both, why limit yourself?
Bounty campagnes can be really great, but in my personal experience its a hassle everytime. Some bounty programs don't pay, or turn out to be a scam or simply don't meet their targets and disband the project meaning your valueable time goes to waste. The bounties that do make it and pay you can be quite rewarding. I used to do translation bounties but 7/10 didn't make it and I decided to go with signature only from then. It really sucks when it turns out a project didn't get on the market and you wasted all that time for nothing.

Also bounty campagnes can be very disorganised and it can lead to confusion and frustration for a participant.

SevenSign

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:29 AM

Thak You for response)!

Hello,

An Aidrop is either distribution method for a new project or a marketing tool for existing/new projects.
With bounty campagnes you provide work (time) and take their token as payment, for airdrops you often only need to sign up, so its free.
I'd go with both, why limit yourself?
Bounty campagnes can be really great, but in my personal experience its a hassle everytime. Some bounty programs don't pay, or turn out to be a scam or simply don't meet their targets and disband the project meaning your valueable time goes to waste. The bounties that do make it and pay you can be quite rewarding. I used to do translation bounties but 7/10 didn't make it and I decided to go with signature only from then. It really sucks when it turns out a project didn't get on the market and you wasted all that time for nothing.

Also bounty campagnes can be very disorganised and it can lead to confusion and frustration for a participant.

...WOW...
What a excellent xplanation u have..
Brilliant...
...its a big deal to us what uv done and what uv share...
Tnx a lot...
We owe this.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

in my experience i made much more money with bountys than with airdrops, but maybe i was such lucky. you should research your project before doing bountys

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

Thak You for response)!
Drop? Oh, no, I haven't been in the airdrop for a long time. It's a waste of time. But if ICO is a fraud, it doesn't matter,becasuse we also can make momey.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
theHappiest

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:45 AM

An airdrop is needed when something starts and it takes to have pre-involved people . Say you want to sell something for COIN but if nobody has it you get stuck.
Bounty is a way to make hype. People do and say and behave so that other people think they are sincere. But they are just payed. IMHO.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

Airdrop: you don't check any, register them all and hope to find diamond.
Bounty: you check many of them but register only some that look like diamond.

Smiley
Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

Thak You for response)!
Drop? Oh, no, I haven't been in the airdrop for a long time. It's a waste of time. But if ICO is a fraud, it doesn't matter,becasuse we also can make momey.
That just cant be true... Airdrop a waste of time? u got it all wrong... probably in your own perspective it a waste of time... in mine it is not cause have made some money via airdrop 800usd plus or so... if only u can go through the stress of filling airdrop form... u definitely gonna realize it a aint a waste of time
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

For me Airdrop just a waste of time,better to join bounty campaign .Just doing a simple task, we will get some bitcoin and token
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

Thak You for response)!

In my opinion, bounty campaign is better and i continue to do a job as bounty hunter.
I dont like airdrop because of my experience. I joined 25 airdrops but only 2 that pay me and the other not.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

For me Airdrop is their first way to introduce the new ICO project that the developers created and only less requirements upon joining and after that you only have to do is wait for small amount of free airdrop token to be given on your account. In bounties it needed a lot of time to work to advertise their ICO project and when it finish and meets their target it will give you big amount of bounties/ rewards at the end.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

AirDrop - free distribution of coins among users on any condition or feature. For example, the Auroracoin crypto currency was simply distributed to all residents of Iceland. Also, as part of AirDrop, additional tokens of some projects can be added to users simply for the fact that there is a certain amount of this crypt at the purse. Everything depends on whether you have free time. I would advise you to engage in bounty and airdrops. But in airdrops it is not always you can not get anything. It's as lucky.

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

I've already reached my current member level but i haven't received yet any airdrop nor bounty upon joining them!
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

Airdrop is just free distribution of tokens so that the community may know the tokens being promoted.  Bounties on the other hand gives tokens by giving out tasks like campaigns. The advantage of bounties is that you can earn bigger amount of tokens by your work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: