Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or trade ripple  (Read 407 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?

I think right now, the best thing to do with Ripple is to hold on to it. If you would check the market, Ripple has been increasing, just before from $.5, now it's around $4, since it is just stashed in your wallet, might as well wait for a little longer, until the price up stagnates or stabilizes, after that, you should best get rid of it for profit. I think Ripple is a good investment right now because of the many news regarding its developers plans to pump and boost the coin. Good thing for you that you have some in your wallet.

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

It depends on your skills I don't invest in ripple while is market cap is above $100b. Trading ripple now might be better choice for most.

henke1

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?
XRP is a centralized coin if you want to get profit from it dont hold it for too long as it is controlled by the bankers.
As i understand, there is a max of 100 bln ripples, but with every transaction, that amount 'shrinks' , is it then not so, that in future there are no rpples anymore ? Or is it that the company building the Ripple protocol, OpenCoin, can 'make ripples as they please' ... like fiat 'printing' ?  Roll Eyes

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

I have many friends invested in Ripple, and truth is, most of them hodl it, not many trade with it. They feel it will go higher and they would rather hodl and if it crashes it does.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

Trading give little profit. ripple is life changing coin. this is second place in now coinmarketcap. my opinion ripple buy and hold for long time. this is life changer coin.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

You have to believe what you've learned about previous cryptocurrencies, especially about ripples. If you think Ripple is a good place to invest, do it or hodl your ripple don't sell it. Because if you loss your profit or you get profit is not someone else to feel it, but yourself.

We know now Ripple keeps rising, and coinmarketcap the price is already in the $3.79 range close to $ 4. I feel Ripple the price will continue to rise, regardless of the various opinions of people who assume that Ripple is a Bank, but until now i get profit from Ripple.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

My target is around 10$ for ripple and still buying with my daily piggy box.
I hope its going to hit at least 40$ by the end of first quarter of 2018. Ripple is the future of crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

sorry friends it seems that I do not understand with your question, please give a clearer question. but if talking about my current ripple if we want to invest in this is not the right time.

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I think invest to ripple is too risk right now , price pump to $4 from below $1 within two week , stay away ripple and wait the price stable

If thats the case, then this would be the time that we need to let go of ripple, because the value is two lpw already as what have you mentioned earlie.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

I suggest both investing and trading on this coin. Its one of the best altcoins in the market.
henke1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

XRP is a centralized coin if you want to get profit from it dont hold it for too long as it is controlled by the bankers.
As i understand, there is a max of 100 bln ripples, but with every transaction, that amount 'shrinks' , is it then not so, that in future there are no rpples anymore ? Or is it that the company building the Ripple protocol, OpenCoin, can 'make ripples as they please' ... like fiat 'printing' ?  Roll Eyes
A Distributed Ledger with Global Freeze Functionality   

The “freezing” of McCaleb’s funds revealed an interesting feature tied to the Ripple public database. Ripple Labs can freeze XRP accounts using two possible methods: one can stop the functionality of an individual account while the “global freeze” can bring the entire network to a halt. The global freeze is not a rumor,
https://news.bitcoin.com/is-the-centralized-ripple-database-with-the-biggest-pre-mine-really-a-bitcoin-competitor/
no ripple for me , tnx ...  Roll Eyes
Reytorio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/is-the-centralized-ripple-database-with-the-biggest-pre-mine-really-a-bitcoin-competitor/
no ripple for me , tnx ...  Roll Eyes
[/quote]
Is everything right whats written in this article?
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

A correction may occur for ripple and it goes down for some time as it has grown too much in just a matter of two weeks.Any of such growth is not organic and it leads to the loses for investors.

you're right,, everyone know ripple is centralized crypto
so, there is a control and manipulated in the price

DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Many people have many opinions. Personally, I like this coin, though, because I bought a Ripple, when its price was 0,3$. And still hold them. Periodically bringing in the cash and buying new altcoins part of the profits.
Observing the correct strategy for you in 90% of cases will be a profit. Buy coins when they are in drawdown, to sell when they are high.
Ripple for the last month has greatly increased, so you should wait for correction and then buy.

SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

buy ripple and trade it as well...because ripple is now pumping coin it grow from 1$ to 4$ in 2 weeks...it's a good coin for trade to get maximum gain
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Depends on your state of mind and your trading skills.As not every one is great with prediction and has a heart to trade.If you want to play safe and reduce risk factor than stick them in your wallet and once they cross certain limit sell all of them.If you want to make it big then you should do daytrading and you need to keep on buy and sell which is much riskier but if this paid off you will get a good surplus amount. Some believe Day trading is much easier but that requires lot of skills which not everyone has.So you decide what you have to do but my advice to you would be play safe at initial stage and after acquiring knowledge you can do trade.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

My opinion, stay away from this empty token, is the biggest scam ever. Greedy people will get scammed banks one more time.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
henke1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

My opinion, stay away from this empty token, is the biggest scam ever. Greedy people will get scammed banks one more time.
Your bitcoin; your litecoin; your euros; anything connected to a Ripple gateway can be locked down. No other cryptocurrency has a similar framework in place, which grants exchanges unprecedented powers to lock up funds at the drop of a hat.
https://news.bitcoin.com/ripple-gateways-can-freeze-users-funds-time/
 Roll Eyes
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Im better to trade and hold in my wallet until the price is in stable in the market but iknow it is not easy to do that you have to wait such time for your profit because the price is not unstable right now.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

Just sell some of your ripple and then leave the rest in your wallet, this time the price of ripple is in the peak and if you are trying to buy it and then you are taking the very big risk for your money. That may better just waiting for another dump as soon as possible until you'll see the price of ripple will down.

I believe that it defends on the person' s situation but I personally choose buy because for me it is better than ripple trading. I am comportable of buying and we all know that buying is also a part of earning a profit. Though ripple trading can also help us to have an exact and good service, for me buying is much better and safe in any risk that may encounter when we do ripple trade.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: