Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or trade ripple  (Read 407 times)
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:49:10 PM by mpufatzis

Ripple is made from a company named Ripple Labs. They own all of it.
It was not made as a cryptocurrency but as a medium to exchange money between banks.
The company has pumped it and now they are cashing out. Be very careful with it. It is not sure it will continue to grow if you buy a lot and the price falls you may get trapped.
There are many other real cryptos that are decentralized. Make some research before you buy.
henke1

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Ripple [XRP] Suffers A Big Blow, Investors Remain Cautious
https://www.stocksgazette.com/2018/03/14/ripple-xrp-suffers-a-big-blow-investors-remain-cautious/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/r3-v-ripple-lawsuit-to-be-decided-in-ny-as-xrp-loses-its-appeal-to-ca-court

Ripple price ‘CRASH’: Cryptocurrency value PLUNGES following DEVASTATING XRP loss
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/930878/Ripple-price-crash-cryptocurrency-value-decline-major-XRP-market-loss-investors-latest

There are other companies doing this similar to Ripple. They may be lesser known  because they are doing identical work WITHOUT  a coin of their own.  R3 is one example and have partnered with as many as 70 of the largest banks in the world.
http://www.valuewalk.com/2018/03/ripple-price-challenge-bitcoin/
deviltasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?

I also invested in ripple and though that it had perspective, no I changed my mind and I am not so optimistic.
henke1

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

The announcement was well-received, but some questioned why Ripple chose to withhold five billion from the escrow amount. 20 It was a mystery at the time, even for XRP investors and followers.

It turns out there was a reason.  At that point, Ripple had not yet tried to cancel their previous years’ agreement with R3, and were forced to announce a smaller amount – 55 billion XRP – for the escrow lock-up.  This would provide enough XRP – just in case – something went wrong with cancelling the outstanding options contract with R3.

This must have bothered Brad Garlinghouse -Ripple’s CEO – enough to attempt to terminate the contract with R3 amicably for both parties without legal intervention.  The next month, he attempted to do so via email to David Rutter, the CEO of R3. 14  R3 wasn’t giving up on its opportunity to acquire XRP at the bargain price stipulated in the option, however.  R3 sued, and then Ripple was forced to counter-sue as well. 
https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/r3-and-ripple-deep-dive-for-xrp-investors/#one
 Tongue
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

As far as I know, the riple tokens themselves are not needed in fact. Banks are interested only in their technology. What happens to the token in the future is of interest to me

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I want to buy some of this. And HODL for next year.
I would not advise you to buy this coin and keep it for so long! this coin is very recognizable from all others because it is the most centralized and controlled by bankers. it is necessary to buy it in a timely manner and sell it on time, but not to keep it for a long time
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

ripple is good for pump, it is very risky as a long-term investment tool
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

Ripple is a centralized coin its price is manipulated by its company. If you want to have profit with this coin it would be better if you buy ripple when its price is down and sell it when it's high, but dont sell it all at once sell it gradually, who knows maybe after you sell some its price will pump up then.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?
As of now that the ripple was slowly down we must better to buy ripple and hold it for exactly a half year or lets say one year.But the best option of that was we considered that if the ripple movement was goes up we automatically sell our ripple coins for a huge income provided by us.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Ripple is a centralized coin its price is manipulated by its company. If you want to have profit with this coin it would be better if you buy ripple when its price is down and sell it when it's high, but dont sell it all at once sell it gradually, who knows maybe after you sell some its price will pump up then.
It's centralized and I think it will not pump like decentralized because it is being controlled. So, buying this coin can surely gives us a better profit but not so big compared to decentralized coins. There are so many other crypto in the market and I think all of them are decentralized and better to choose these kind of coin.
xmas7

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

I would by and hold. There is higher possibility to not to get burned. Trading crypto can be really dangerous but also if you are good at it you can make much higher profit.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

For me i will buy ripple and hold it, because i know that ripple coin will pump this year, and i believe it will pump because bitcoin will pump also ripple will pump! Smiley Be positive in investing in crypto, ripple coin have a potential so buy now!
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Trade with its a lot better to accumulate while you still can, there are people panicking while the price is droping, they bought at $1+ and want to get out before the price goes dipper. If you have sold yours by now, the price may dip down to $0.30 by tgen you can buy more using the btc you got from dumping. Don't just hold your coin in a wallet. Make money out of it, its what you are here for.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

It depends on your experience and flair. If you are  a good trader then trade but if you do not have the knowhow  on trading you better invest through buying and wait for the difference in price to take your profit.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

Your friend was a lucky investor. As a new investor, you aren't ready to be a daily trader in this time. You need to spend much time to know what is the trend of market is going. You can buy and holding until learning how to trade and what is the best time for buying or selling.
konco kereng

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

I think for this matter I better buy and hold it if you have experience in trade then it is very good also to do.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

all decisions are in your own hands because I personally do not dare to buy ripple at this time because I think it is too risky. and for your friend, I think he is lucky.

HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

I don't recommend ripple for anyone, they are the total opposite of what a cryptocurrency is..centralized coin..

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Now total crypto currency market is very down in this time you can buy ripple coin because ripple coin is a better future for you and it have a low price in this time, it have recruitment will be around $100 so don't miss to buy ripple coin. If you don't want to trade, you can just hold your coin and sell it around one year later. Hope you can make a big money with your coin.
xitijekiki

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

If you have the knowledge of technical analysis you should trade. If not I think you should buy the ripple and keep them until the end of 2018 you will be profitable x2 or x3.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: