Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: erc-20 token not showing on ethplorer but it's showing on etherscan (MEW)  (Read 111 times)
ishirut009 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

erc-20 token not showing on ethplorer but it's showing on etherscan

hello everyone,,, i am experiencing this really bad thing right now when i put my ETHLEND token to my "Myetherwallet".
I can see it on the etherscan BUT it is not showing on ethplorer,, i knew that something was not right then and when i tried to send some LEND token to my other "Myetherwallet" the transaction isn't going anywhere.... what the heck happened ? did i just loose my ETHLEND because of this crappy thing that happened to me ?

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

erc-20 token not showing on ethplorer but it's showing on etherscan

hello everyone,,, i am experiencing this really bad thing right now when i put my ETHLEND token to my "Myetherwallet".
I can see it on the etherscan BUT it is not showing on ethplorer,, i knew that something was not right then and when i tried to send some LEND token to my other "Myetherwallet" the transaction isn't going anywhere.... what the heck happened ? did i just loose my ETHLEND because of this crappy thing that happened to me ?
It looks ethplorer not updating the new contract, but if you are opening your mew and then it shows your amount still safe in there and you are not losing your amount mate. Just try to check your amount directly because ethereumplorer is not 100% accurate.

mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Everything is based on Myetherwallet. Maybe some purses or websites do not show ERC20 tokens, but don't worry. If your token is shown on Myetherwallet, it doesn't lose.

iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

There is also a site for monitoring your coins on the EtherDelta, maybe your token will be displayed there, at the same time and learn its cost. Only need to tick the Show unlisted tokens https://deltabalances.github.io/
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

But some times tokens dont show on mew wallet, and you need to explore them using ethplorer or etherscan, also there is such tokens that will not shows before you add them manually.
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

Thats eems okay,etherscan would do,not all the tokens are showing up in myetherwallet.com...

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: