Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔑 Paid/Free 🔑 Transaction Accelerator 🔑 JUST 10 MINUTES 🔑 Post your TXID! 🔑  (Read 176 times)
safram (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 12:23:00 PM by safram

★ CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT SEVERAL WEEKS OR MONTHS ★   

SAFRAM S.A.

★ Hello Community members . If your transaction is unconfirmed for many days then you can drop your transaction ID (s) here and I will be happy to help you out with this . Feel free to send tip as "Time is money" . I will post my btc address below. ★

WE HAVE 27.000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/payforfees.online/

★ CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT SEVERAL WEEKS OR MONTHS ★   

WANT TO ACCELERATE YOUR TRANSACTION FOR FREE? JUST COMMENT WITH YOUR TXID!

Free: Will use free tools, you wait for days or even months ... . If I say Your transaction has been accelerated, then I have put your tx on free one .]

Never ask me to confirm your transaction first and you will pay after confirmation. Thats not possible.

Subscribe us!
You can donate $500 for lifetime Unlimited Transaction Confirmations to any address below!

Includes
Maximum 5-10 minutes Confirmation time. ( $0.50 fees more or less. )
7/24 Support.
Phone nummber for important calls.

Bitcoin  1CXZKvnVT28oXCsJuCvZc1irdFi8rV4b7d
BitcoinCash  1KJCgwWe1BtqmiLysgDVbJykoLPeVh2Bb2
Ethereum  0x8a04b6a0223af79e4acc0a55c7b166fe0794269a
LiteCoin  LN9Tcr1bYKfH425JqnpPUg8FZRkbdnQuN4
DogeCoin  DHM75osHBunST5VxJmirYvb212t1c2bUrs
Dash  Xnf5gojfGqphMhzfMtC9P3HL5eYSRwxV4R
Ripple(XRP) rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
Usdt(TetherUS) 1D5pEFFziA9LkQj3uo4FGSVStQYMdyLkVp

or

Some Tools :
https://bitzuma.com/posts/how-to-clear-a-stuck-bitcoin-transaction/
Unconfirmed Transactions
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Code:
Information :-

1. You can always send at a fee recommended by this site : https://bitcoinfees.earn.com and https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h gves a live view of mempool .
2. A strong alternative to blockchain wallet is ELECTRUM . I have not used blockchain for months as it has no RBF option till date .
3. You can always come to me , as it is free .
4. In Electrum, generally the transaction is automatically marked as RBF (Replaceable By Fee) . This is an excellent option to increase fee anytime for stuck transaction and get it confirmed if you want to spend money .
5. If you want to save money . Send the transaction at 200 sats/B when mempool is low . You can google "mempool" and click first link to know more . If it is high you can put into an accelerator .

Also I collected some info from this forum :

I had no luck getting my transaction confirmed. But abandoning the transaction in bitcoin-qt worked:

Go to the Bitcoin Core datadirectory and delete the mempool.dat file
Restart Bitcoin Core with the -walletbroadcast=0 option
Go to the transactions list, right click the transaction that is stuck. It is no longer greyed out! Choose the Abandon Transaction option.

*************Below METHOD FOR RE-SPENDING is simple edits in wallet file : ***************8

Backup wallet file. Always have your seed words written down but it's quicker to restore a backup wallet file.
            Close Electrum. Find and open the wallet file.
            Look for the last tx in the verified_tx3 section. Note it's first few digits so you can recognize it.
            Now look in the transactions, txi and txo sections and remove the records that follow this noted one being careful to get the
            trailing comma on the previous one so the JSON syntax isn't broken. That should clean up the unconfirmed tx.
            Save the file and disconnect network so it cannot sync to update again.
            Open Electrum and check the unconfirmed tx is not shown.
            Create the tx you want again with higher fee and save to disk.
            Optional: Sign offline (or online) and save to disk.
            Reconnect network and load the tx from file. It will let you send but probably gets a spent outputs error.
            To send using a pushtx page: You can open the saved tx file and select the hex raw tx digits (without quotes) for pasting into a
            push site. All the sites I've tried have also given spent outputs error. The old tx needs to be dropped from the mempool on the
            pushtx site and at least some miners for it to get confirmed.

If the transaction was made from Bitcoin Core, you can use "replace by fee" to send a proper fee to unstuck it. I've never needed to do that. There's also the option of running -zapwallettxes (put -zapwallettxes in front of the bitcoin executable path in a direct access if you are using windows, which I hope you arent) then this would drop the tx and give your money back. Additionally you can reach for some miner to mine it for you. If you are not using Bitcoin Core then I cannot help you with that, you will need to contact support of whatever wallet you are using. -zapwallettxes only removes/drops unconfirmed tx in his mempool

There are a lot of concerns over Bitcoin transaction confirmation times right now. More specifically, users must pay high fees and often wait several hours to move money over the network. It was only a matter of time before we saw more services offering to accelerate unconfirmed transactions. However, there is one new service which charges “only” US$10-$20 per transaction to do so. It’s a very interesting yet worrisome situation.

How bitcoin accelerator works?

We push your transactions to multiple pools we are working with and even if you pay 0.01$ fees, you still have the chance to get the transaction confirmed through our accelerator service immediately.

Refund?

If your transaction is not confirmed within 10-30 minutes, we will provide you with a full refund within hours. This policy is not applicable to the tx which are removed or double-spent during the acceleration process.

Confirmation time?

Doesn't matter how much low is your transaction fees. Your transaction will be confirmed. Please make sure your tx doesn't have unconfirmed inputs.

How much we charge for confirmation?

Only 0.0015 BTC for all transactions

SAFRAM S.A.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
does
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

with which farm u guys are working?

any voucher?
does
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

now that i am looking into it.
why have u open a new thread if u already have one ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2596894.0
safram (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Still confirming transactions.
Oldwitchofcuba

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Still confirming transactions.

You are a scammer
Scammerrrrrrrrr
Scammmmm
Scammmmm
Scammmmm mmm
Scammmmm mmm mmm

Fucking asshole

Burn in hell
vitrade

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:50:33 AM

THIS IS A BIG SCAMMER .. PLEASE DON T PAY THIS SCAMMER.

ALL HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY HIM.

HE HAD OTHER POST AND  RUN AWAY BY THE SHAME.
does
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

any proof of these accusation ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: