Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC doing?  (Read 416 times)
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

I still keep my Btc, even don't know exactly what is happen. But as increasing XRP so fast in these last month, i think it could be signal that people are starting interest invest into altcoin now, which transaction fees much lower and can confirmed fast rather than Btc.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

bitcoin is doing nothing just that it is going sideways while everyone accumulates more and more of it at this stable price and many traders have also moved to altcoins to join the pumps so that they can make more money to have more bitcoin when they see the dips they buy in.

king and queen,... are meaningless words.

There is a FOMO brewing...
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

That's right, it's neither positive nor negative, the both bulls and bears are just uncertain which keeps price going sideways until we will have a group of determined buyers or sellers that will start moving prices significantly.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Everyone know BTC is King, but now maybe everything changed. BTC is still King but it don't worship as before.
Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP. So what do you think about that?

1/ The return of the King and Altcoin will drop very much
2/ BTC will up but Alt don't drop much
3/ BTC can hardly increase again as investors' confidence is losing
4/ I don't know will what happen. I still keep my BTC.

I guess many of us have the same problem as it is with your number 4.

We dont know what the future holds but we know many investors are getting weary about the fees and the time to spend just for the transaction to be completed.
But for me, this is a good one. Bitcoin can rest for a while and the traffic will be cleaned up.
Those who are making low transactions might end up with other altcoins which is also a great help to avoid heavy traffic again.
But at the end, bitcoin is the number 1 used to buy those alts. Then, bitcoin will be doing transactions with a heavy amount of USD only.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Everyone know BTC is King, but now maybe everything changed. BTC is still King but it don't worship as before.
Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP. So what do you think about that?

I don't think that there will be any better than bitcoin in terms of profit, but with the recent netowrk problems and how transactions take a long time to reach its destination and the crazy fees, alongside the many ailling attempts to fix it by doing fork after fork, cryptocurrency investors have turned toward altcoins and espacillly the new ones where thier price is not that high and they dump a lot of moeny into them in order to boost it and make people invest in them as well, i don't think that bitcoin will start witnessing any big changes as a lot of people still have hopes for it and still hold a lot of moeny in it, in hopes for it to come back again, in the mean time it is better to take advantage of the altcoin market as it is seeing a lot of mouvement espacialy ripple which has surpassed ethereum in terms of market cap as we speak.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Actually BTC is highest value crypto right now, It is doing tremendous job in terms of trad able coin right.everybody wants to hold bitcoin for its future.
and bitcoin also help us to survive because many of us earning from it. One more thing BTC is  threatening Governments  because its highest price,  
i agree with 4th point.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

I would ask the same question about bitcoin, the recent pump in bitcoin value has been
a bump in the fees, allot of users are complaining about bitcoin fees going up and I hope this
issue could be fix soon or else it would be best to get an alternative coin to use.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

When Ripper and ETH try to move beyond bitcoin, bitcoin will use its own gains to tell them who is the boss of cryptocurrency markets.hhhh

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I'll go with number 2 bitcoin will definitely increase in value and Altcoins will still be the same or can make a fair movement like bitcoin, Even though we see things in a different way and right now that the price of bitcoin has a resistance and a lot of Altcoins are all green and good for investing we can not say that bitcoin has stop it's movement because I think it is just gaining momentum for a come back.

i think most likely when BTC go up, Altcoin wil go down. Because i notice that. Maybe I'm wrong. As August 2017, when BTC increase dizziness, Altcoin fall very much, as XRP down from 0,00024000btc to 0,00001200btc at early December 2017. Do you think history will repeat?
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Next time everyone sells all their Altcoin, bitcoins will go to a new all time high. 
BTC need a little break, no one would have though this price just one months ago, and now people already think BTC are dead.

I bought NXT at price 0,00008000btc, you think i should sell it. I'm also afraid when BTC go up, NXT will drop more now.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Bitcoin has an unforeseen future nestled somewhere in time. In my opinion, people are using BTC right now as their store of value due to sideways movement of its price then they convert it to alts to multiply and increase their BTC holdings. The Bull run we've seen last year is exhausting for bitcoin, let it rest for now and hope for the best of what's ahead of us.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

Options 1 to 3 can happen this year but i think i'd go with number 4 option. There are no assurances about what can happen but i fully trust that btc will retain its status no matter how strong the top alts get. Ripple is probably a bigger threat now than eth or bcc so i'd keep an eye on xrp as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

I think after a long observation this is just a cycle of rotation in the world of bitcoin where when the price of bitcoin down and stable therein altcoin turn up and vice versa as it will happen repeatedly in a time, that's my opinion.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

I think we will see another option:
BTC will up and still stay the King but we will see some Alt`s to make a really huge jump up.
There are currencies that fly straight to the sky.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Hi,

Actually, part of the community is freaking out for... nothing. Bitcoin has chaotic moves, so what has happened since november, is just a "normal chaos".

There are ups and downs, no one can forecast what will actually happen. What is true, though, is that with time, more and more people join the community.

Maybe, this will be enough to trigger off a societal change. Maybe not. Who knows? Wink

Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I think both of them will experience an increase as it goes hand in hand like that and it will happen because the use of cryptocurrency also increases every day so market demand for altcoin and Bitcoin will remain the same

ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I will go with your first choice, Bitcoin will come back strongly and altcoins will drop again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bbqnub1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

Bitcoin is gonna make a run soon. The trend always happens
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Wait for it when those investors that gained that much with altcoins get back and starts riding bitcoin again. XRP seems to be a big shot now after having the banks on its side. And people who are investing on it does love to support it but wait for it when these big chunks starting to take profits. I don't know when it will happen but when it does for sure everyone will be getting back their confidence to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

My guess is that bitcoin will come back very strong in the coming weeks or months. There are many altcoin booms, we are going through another one right now. It usually is just a matter of time before altcoin fever subsides and bitcoin goes on a joy ride Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: