Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:43:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC doing?  (Read 424 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Everyone know BTC is King, but now maybe everything changed. BTC is still King but it don't worship as before.
Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP. So what do you think about that?

1/ The return of the King and Altcoin will drop very much
2/ BTC will up but Alt don't drop much
3/ BTC can hardly increase again as investors' confidence is losing
4/ I don't know will what happen. I still keep my BTC.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

XRP has a huge potential of surpassing Bitcoin in term of Market Cap.
As you cans see currently Bitcoin marketcap dominance is at all time low only 35% compared to what we had seen before 45%+
For the moment I'm just holding Bitcoin as I don't really know what will happen,but doesn't keep me away from investing in some Altcoins.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

XRP has a huge potential of surpassing Bitcoin in term of Market Cap.
As you cans see currently Bitcoin marketcap dominance is at all time low only 35% compared to what we had seen before 45%+
For the moment I'm just holding Bitcoin as I don't really know what will happen,but doesn't keep me away from investing in some Altcoins.

your misinformed now, seems that TRX is gonna overtake XRP, yes XRP is great, but people want to invest in something that has more then bank power. 
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

I am choosing the 4th Option, "4/ I don't know will what happen. I still keep my BTC'' But i wish if Bitcoin and altcoin pump together then that will be awesome for all crypto holders. And i hope it will happen soon.  Cheesy Hope for the best  Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP.
Grin
even the total trading volume of the whole market is not that much let alone be poured into altcoins!

So what do you think about that?
it is the altcoin pumping season baby. enjoy it while it lasts and just like last time it will leave behind so many people wounded with lighter wallets.

altcoins are always getting pumped like this, try not to get too excited about them for long or you will regret it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Everyone know BTC is King, but now maybe everything changed. BTC is still King but it don't worship as before.
Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP. So what do you think about that?

I think you should still keep your Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin's price will pump in the future. It's not that investors lose confidence in Bitcioin that whale shells are trying to get Bitcoin dump to buy it cheaply.

silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP.
Grin
even the total trading volume of the whole market is not that much let alone be poured into altcoins!

So what do you think about that?
it is the altcoin pumping season baby. enjoy it while it lasts and just like last time it will leave behind so many people wounded with lighter wallets.

altcoins are always getting pumped like this, try not to get too excited about them for long or you will regret it.

Many people said that 2018 is this year of Altcoin. What do you thing about that?
 I wait BTC bump because it's silent very long time.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Dont lose confidence in Bitcoin. It has already overcome several challenges and has proved itself. These slumpy moments are normal. It will pumped back again. Lets just wait and keep our bitcoins.
Beroximos

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

I think the Good choice is to keep more kind of cryptos than just BTC.

1 LTC
1 BTC
1 XRP
1 Monero
1 ETH

and some more. And in the next years, you will not regret. And if you have a big money, invest more than just 1 piece of course.
Tonestra

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

bitcoin seems to be consolidating now before the next big price surge. hold your seat guys because we are in for a big ride.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

I see that bitcoin will always be king, until bitcoin stock runs out. and other altcoin conditions some will rise and some will go down, but will happen quickly.
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

Bitcoin dominance has definitely gone down a lot, and I too think this is because a lot of money has been flowing into alts instead of BTC.
For now coins like XRP are just the flavour of the week, have a little patience and see where it will be at in a week or two weeks time, for some reason every other week there is a new coin getting hyped up a lot. As with anything that goes up really high it must come down again, imo ripple shouldnt be the number 2. It is a centralized coin....
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

I think BTC is king all time.but I am support of tropic in4.btc all time best ferform for the markets.but altcoin is other drop much.so we are trying very hardly work for invest or keep,than the btc is growing every time up.so must be use btc.
eatfaith

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Hope the price can reach 1M in2018.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I think its is just normal. The price of BTC will not be always going up. I would think that BTC will go up and alts will not drop much, more likely that alts will go up as the BTC's price goes up.
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

the market is now full with people and investors that are looking to make profit, so what do you think will happend. they are not going to buy and hold btc because day trading of altcoins is more profitable

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I'll go with number 2 bitcoin will definitely increase in value and Altcoins will still be the same or can make a fair movement like bitcoin, Even though we see things in a different way and right now that the price of bitcoin has a resistance and a lot of Altcoins are all green and good for investing we can not say that bitcoin has stop it's movement because I think it is just gaining momentum for a come back.
CHENG90

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

Hope the price can reach 1M in2018.

Same, that would be great Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

With the increase in the value of Bitcoin, I believe that alt-coins investors will move their funds (or say most of the funds) from altcoins to BTC again during the next rally and that will put the adverse effect on the price of altcoins. However, since BTC is somewhat stable at this point, investors are preferring to play the game in the alt-coin category due to multifold returns and chaotic environment. I am still BTC supporter for the long run.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I think it's nothing at all to worry about. It's good that the crypto market is growing, because I believe that most of that money will inevitably go back to Bitcoin anyway. Crypto money usually hangs around the crypto market, and Bitcoin has the best long term prospects as things currently stand. It's a little concerning for sure, with the high fees, and with Ripple's explosive growth, but Bitcoin is still head and shoulders above its competition and that's not going to change for a while.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: