Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison Match Round #1 Bitcoins Vs Tronix  (Read 107 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Tron = TRX which is lead by Justin Sun,  Protege of Jack Ma from Alibaba.

VS

Bitcoins created by Satoshi whoever he is. thanks to him, we have the birth of crypto and the blockchain.

I want to point out why i converted my TRX when it was 3 cents  and though it has a market cap of 100 million.  vs bitcoins 21 million.

Trx is gonna break free from bitcoin and ETH as its own coin.  Two its gonna be burned out in time.   Three you and i can can partner our coin with Trx something you cant do with most coins now.  

Justin Sun is a very active and hard working dev and he did go to jack Ma University.

This will be the next bitcoin?  Yes, now they are more things that I can point out but do your research.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

bump
Pages: [1]