Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶CHEAP HQ▶| NETFLIX | CBS |WWE |DIRECTV NOW | HBO NOW | SLING TV | UFC | FUBOTV|  (Read 2829 times)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 04:42:30 AM by BlockEye

I didn't receive the product after 1 confirmation of the transaction while it was stated in the email msg that you will deliver the product after that given condition.

TXID:60d84a475a149bec88d8a5d07721037b551090244df3c47eccb08bb7ec105fee

Code:
Serial/Code: 
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER 1CONFIRMATION. PLZ READ THE FULL MSG. THANKS.

Edit: I received the product and working but deliver a bit late. Buy at your own risk since the seller has some negative feedback from other users.

Thanks
001Andy (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:40:34 AM by 001Andy

I didn't receive product after 1 confirmation of the transaction!

SENT....Thanks for purchasing & taking risk
The time was taken to manually check the account , if you would have read this
https://i.imgur.com/5KvNNlL.png

you would have been little patient
THANKS😊

001Andy (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Need HBO Go.  Do any of your accounts have HBO Go?

(Not HBO Now)

Contact here for any queries
https://rocketr.net/sellers/001Andy
https://i.imgur.com/BrMlnDe.png

Rockshow

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Just bought HBO Now, came through and works fine.

Thanks for your help Andy!
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Just bought HBO Now, came through and works fine.

Thanks for your help Andy!
Thanks
Welcome !

ApeDeals

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

i want to contact you ,  to buy in bulk
 contact me on telegram - stockimageboss
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

i want to contact you ,  to buy in bulk
 contact me on telegram - stockimageboss

Hey buddy I am online you can msg me at
https://rocketr.net/sellers/001Andy
You will get instant response

silwar

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Okay so I messaged this seller today before registering here today to buy an NETFLIX account.

Here is transcript (I don't have first question I asked as i didn't asked it on email and is based on memory)

Me: Hi, I am interested in buying Netflix account. 1. How much is the validity of account or life of account? 2. How many devices I can share it on? 3. Will I get account replacement if account gets blocked or someone changes password?
Him:Hi, I guess u r at wrong place , I don't sell lifetime account ! Sad

Me:I didn't asked for lifetime account. I asked the life of account, for how much longer it will remain active with your guarantee? Will it be available for an year guarantee or shorter? Is it possible that it can be blocked before time expires? how many devices I can run it on simultaneously?
Him:THERE IS 2 HOURS GUARANTEE AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUYER WILL DO WITH THE PASS AFTER PURCHASE (RESELL, SHARE, DONATE ETC). BUYER GETS 2 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE ACCOUNT TO VERIFY THAT THE PASS IS WORKING OR NOT AND IF HE/SHE REPORT IT AS NOT WORKING WITHIN 2 HOURS OF PURCHASE(WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN AS THE PASSES ARE MANUALLY CHECKED BEFORE DELIVERY) HE/SHE WILL GET A NEW PASS FOR FREE. Is it possible that it can be blocked before time expires? YES how many devices I can run it on simultaneously? 1 at a time Smiley

Me:Lets just say I did not change account password neither resale it and just use it normally and personally, some other user of same account changed it or get it blocked, then will I get new account new account?

How much time will it run if nothing of the above happens. What is the validity of account?

Him:There are few risks which make the account cheaper otherwise why not to sell it for $10/pm. Smiley

Me:Okay, you are purposefully ignoring direct question, that means there is risk our money is at higher risk of getting wasted.
Thanks for reply.

Him:No I have quite a good experience of potential buyers ! Thanks Smiley

Me:Good for you,
And I have quite a good experience of potential genuine sellers. I will buy from somewhere else.
Thanks

Him:That's what I said in my first reply Thanks

Well overall the seller will not deal b'cos he has intuitions about buyer and his/her genuineness and can guess beforehand if the person querying has capacity to pay or not and wants to take your money without giving any guarantee if the account will work on after 2 hours. There is consistency in his answer about one thing that he will not tell you about the validity of account and how much minimum it will run like 1 day, 6 months 1 year. Nor he took any guarantee if account expired before the time limit that he will replace that account for that guaranteed time. I was genuinely trying to purchase account, I don't know but there is clear lack of transparency in this seller case and would like to people here to please tread carefully. Looks fishy and baiting.

PS: Pardon English
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:26:22 PM by malevolent

Okay so I messaged this seller today before registering here today to buy an NETFLIX account.

Here is transcript (I don't have first question I asked as i didn't asked it on email and is based on memory)

Me: Hi, I am interested in buying Netflix account. 1. How much is the validity of account or life of account? 2. How many devices I can share it on? 3. Will I get account replacement if account gets blocked or someone changes password?

Me:I didn't asked for lifetime account. I asked the life of account, for how much longer it will remain active with your guarantee? Will it be available for an year guarantee or shorter? Is it possible that it can be blocked before time expires? how many devices I can run it on simultaneously?
Him:THERE IS 2 HOURS GUARANTEE AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUYER WILL DO WITH THE PASS AFTER PURCHASE (RESELL, SHARE, DONATE ETC). BUYER GETS 2 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE ACCOUNT TO VERIFY THAT THE PASS IS WORKING OR NOT AND IF HE/SHE REPORT IT AS NOT WORKING WITHIN 2 HOURS OF PURCHASE(WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN AS THE PASSES ARE MANUALLY CHECKED BEFORE DELIVERY) HE/SHE WILL GET A NEW PASS FOR FREE. Is it possible that it can be blocked before time expires? YES how many devices I can run it on simultaneously? 1 at a time Smiley

Me:Lets just say I did not change account password neither resale it and just use it normally and personally, some other user of same account changed it or get it blocked, then will I get new account new account?

How much time will it run if nothing of the above happens. What is the validity of account?

Him:There are few risks which make the account cheaper otherwise why not to sell it for $10/pm. Smiley

Me:Okay, you are purposefully ignoring direct question, that means there is risk our money is at higher risk of getting wasted.
Thanks for reply.

And I have quite a good experience of potential genuine sellers. I will buy from somewhere else.
Thanks

Well overall the seller will not deal b'cos he has intuitions about buyer and his/her genuineness and can guess beforehand if the person querying has capacity to pay or not and wants to take your money without giving any guarantee if the account will work on after 2 hours. There is consistency in his answer about one thing that he will not tell you about the validity of account and how much minimum it will run like 1 day, 6 months 1 year. Nor he took any guarantee if account expired before the time limit that he will replace that account for that guaranteed time. I was genuinely trying to purchase account, I don't know but there is clear lack of transparency in this seller case and would like to people here to please tread carefully. Looks fishy and baiting.

Finally you reveled your sole purpose behind all that, which I had intuition from beginning
That's why I tried to ignore u from beginning & didn't tried to lure you or lied anything
My first response
Hi, I guess u r at wrong place , I don't sell lifetime account !

😝
& For you again @silwar  mod note - private info redacted
Date Registered:    Today at 07:51:50 AM
I have quite a good experience of potential buyers & I do provide warranty & replacement to my buyers not resellers.

You registered an account here to defame me but I poured cold water on your Plan . Poor Guy or whatever , old school.
For buying anything from me there is no need to first register an account on bitcointalk & no compulsion to from me only !

You should be thankful , I replied to ur every msg , I don't have time to reply every question every buyer asks.
also as buyers has freedom to buy or not to buy (from some seller) ,I and other sellers has freedom to sell or not to sell (to some buyer) !
Hope not to see you again with some other email & username 😐

One. more

silwar

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Thanks for reply.

Thanks

Finally you reveled your sole purpose behind all that, which I had intuition from beginning
That's why I tried to ignore u from beginning & didn't tried to lure you or lied anything
My first response
Hi, I guess u r at wrong place , I don't sell lifetime account !

😝
& For you again @silwar
I have quite a good experience of potential buyers ! Thanks

What sole purpose mate, my only purpose was to know the account validity for the amount I am paying? Is this question not direct and should not buyer ask this question? I must know the value I am getting for the amount I am paying. Did you ever answered that question in this thread to anyone or to me on email. No you didn't b'cos you don't want to guarantee anything?

My only concern was I should get minimum no of days guaranteed for the amount I am paying which you should declare before hand. This is called transparency. You dealing is not transparent and other users should remain beware.

AND AS I SAID, LACK OF CLEAR TRANSPARENCY MAKE DEALS UNTRUSTWORTHY, which is what I felt. THANKS FOR TURNING ME AWAY.
silwar

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

You registered an account here to defame me but I poured cold water on your Plan . Poor Guy or whatever , old school.
For buying anything from me there is no need to first register an account on bitcointalk & no compulsion to from me only !

You should be thankful , I replied to ur every msg , I don't have time to reply every question every buyer asks.
also as buyers has freedom to buy or not to buy (from some seller) ,I and other sellers has freedom to sell or not to sell (to some buyer) !

You must be cynical mate, overthinking too much and must be a SCAMMER b'cos what you are seeing is your own image in others. I know there is no need to create account here to purchase and that is why I contacted you directly before creating account here. I came here so that I can raise my voice so that I can share my experience with people like me i.e. newbies. And as the saying goes Sharing is Caring

And you must have created some fame before getting defamed which is non-existent.

FYI I have already bought account from some other user and thanks again for turning me away. You didn't answered my every question and not all queries were solved as posted here in my first post here. Also it is your duty to answer every question every buyer asks. Otherwise you are not genuine and baiting to purchase unreliable items
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

You must be cynical mate, overthinking too much and must be a SCAMMER b'cos what you are seeing is your own image in others. I have already bought account from some other user and thanks again for turning me away. You didn't answered my every question and not all queries were solved as posted here in my first post here. Also it is your duty to answer every question every buyer asks. Otherwise you are not genuine and baiting to purchase unreliable items

No man 99% of my buyers didn't asked a single question !!!!
I didn't force my buyers or lure them with anything for posting reviews on rocketr  !!!!
What u are trying is ,to be over smart !!!  by playing kids game

Stop spamming my thread

silwar

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

You must be cynical mate, overthinking too much and must be a SCAMMER b'cos what you are seeing is your own image in others. I have already bought account from some other user and thanks again for turning me away. You didn't answered my every question and not all queries were solved as posted here in my first post here. Also it is your duty to answer every question every buyer asks. Otherwise you are not genuine and baiting to purchase unreliable items

I didn't force my buyers or lure them with anything for posting reviews on rocketr  !!!!

Stop spamming my thread

Luckily I am from 1% and not your buyer. Thanks again.
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Stop spamming my thread

Only this is correct in your context
I am not your buyer.

Once again
Stop spamming my thread

silwar

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Stop spamming my thread

Only this is correct in your context
I am not your buyer.

Once again
Stop spamming my thread

let the other users decide what is correct in this whole context. Peace
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

Thanks for leaving, Social Worker & everyone has mind , not all are kids like you & Shameless 😊

Stop spamming my thread

001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

THIS IS HOW ROCKETR TREATED ME AFTER MAKING THEM FREE EARNING FOR MONYHS, SO
I AM NOT GOING BACK TO THEM NOR I AM GOING TO OPEN A STORE ON SELLY.GG LIKE MOST OF THE SCAMMERS DOING HERE.
I AM GOING TO SELL MY PRODUCTS TO GENUINE BUYERS ONLY & ALSO GOING TO RESPOND TO THEM ONLY.
DON'T SPAM ON THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION MAIL ME
Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

my dear friend, encouraging members to purchase items outside of the forum is frowned upon.
001Andy (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

my dear friend, encouraging members to purchase items outside of the forum is frowned upon.

What is the the encouraged way in your opinion?

FOR NEW BUYERS, PLZ DON'T SPAM ON THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION MAIL ME

mail :::  001Andy@mail-me.com
Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

What is the the encouraged way in your opinion?

FOR NEW BUYERS, PLZ DON'T SPAM ON THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION MAIL ME

mail :::  001Andy@mail-me.com

The part where you say Don't ask questions in thread, instead you want them to email you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: