Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:32:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Views on Colx Guys ?  (Read 78 times)
Fadisohail (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Been following this coins what do you think about Team and their road-map  ? and future of the coin strong ? they actually convince me but i want to know more people
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

ColossuscoinX has I have researched isnt a bad coin..
The main aspect of the project they are promoting is the security which I see as a good thing.
But talking about security, how can I be sure my investment is secure when they don't even have a white paper, their roadmap is available tho, but I'm not certain they have met thief timelines.
Its also worth noting that the price rose when BTC was going down but now the price is on the downward trend.

I think before investing, you should make an intensive research and also worth saying is that the low price is a chance to buy the dump.  Grin

adanma

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

COLX is not a new coin, the first version is CV, and then CV2, and it swapped to COLX in 2017...

the coin is good, cos the dev is always there and update the project... they also have a very large community !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: