Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin rise up to $20000?  (Read 2434 times)
Golubhargava

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.
I read an article about someone that predicts Bitcoin will reach $60,000 by December 2018 and I am looking forward to that speculation because that could be possible. I am not that sure if Bitcoin will reach into like a million dollars in just a year because as of tjis time it needs some upgrades but who knows? In terms of trust I think there is no possible with Bitcoin but I know that it will happen in the right time and I hope that I will not miss that timing too. Having left behind by the trend makes us regret and I don't want that to happen again. I do hope that 2018 will be another great year for the Bitcoin community.
It's 50:50  beacuse nobody knows what will happen in future
nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.

Well maybe it will hit $1M but not so fast not just in 1 year but soon, it will take a lot of years to reach that value, and last December 2017 bitcoin does not reached the $1M (but in Philippines Peso (PHP) last december it reached the PHP1,000,000 = $20K, I don't know if you are talking about Philippines Peso (PHP) currency or in USD, if in PHP yes maybe it will rise again to PHP1,000,000).

Bitcoin took 8 years to reach the astonishing $20K mark which is ground breaking record, your prediction is to high (if in USD) but not impossible, well lets see what will happen in bitcoin for the next more years.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Maybe yes maybe know. Because nobody know what will happen with bircoin in the next day. So we just can see what will happen.

That is true, nobody knows what will happen next. If you have asked me this question five years ago I would have probably answered as "no way" but after all this crazy price action I can only says "who knows". Everything is possible in this market.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized system that is fully managed by the user. If indeed bitcoin price reaches 1M it would be possible if many investors are interested to invest in bitcoin, it is very likely. And even if the system of bitcoin repaired, because that I understanding for now it's just a lot of people who complain about the high fee per transaction and also slow to process some transactions. It caused for at the moment bitcoin is only able to complete just 7 transactions per second.

And vice versa if the investors move the investment place eg to altcoin, it is not impossible also altcoin price will increase. Because currently some altcoins have been able to process 1500 transactions per second, and transaction costs are also very cheap. Yeah, maybe in the future bitcoin developers will fix the bitcoin system right now, so the decentralization system is fitting for the existing call in the world of cryptocurrency.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

I don't think sudden rise to 1M within 2018 is natural and that just sounds too much to be true.

Well - up to 30/50k is high possible though..

Flip quesiton is, will it crash to 1-2k?
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Are your referring to 1M in Philippine Peso or USD? If it is in Philippine Peso, then it is possible to reach that price range again within 2018 but if you're talking about the benjamins, patiently waiting until year 2020 could be possible for BTC to reach $1M if it continues mass adoption and steady bull run.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

I am changing my mind about bitcoin every month now.
I came to realise that there are way to many people shilling BTC because they own a ton of it. Now people are going into alts because they kinda figure that out.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin price will rise 10 or 20 times again in 2018. But reaching 1m by Dec is quite tough, probably $100,000 first.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

To go to bitcoin at 1M price in 2018 I think this can happen, Because the more time more and more enthusiasts and investors who invest in bitcoin.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

1M US dollars?=) No, it is impossible. I think that BTC price could be up to 50k $ per 1 BTC but not 1000k $. So just be realist Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

That could happen for as long as the investors continue to invest in bitcoin that could make bitcoin more stronger it will happen soonest. Will wait and see if the price will continue to rise.

True, it is possible to happen for as long as people continue ro believe and trust bitcoin in that case people will be holding or investing their bitcoin that can contribute to the factor in rising the price of bitcoin.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Unless there is something big happening in 2018, maybe Bitcoin price can hit 1 million by December. Otherwise, this target seems to be unrealistic.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

think that's only part of your opinion alone and maybe this year is different from last year
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

yes it may be done. bitcoin may be reached 1M in this year. because users of bitcoin will be increased more so bitcoin will get stronger.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

In theaory, yes it can rise up to 1M. But the chances of that happening this year are so damn slim. It's currently estimated that about 1-2% of the world's population is invested in crypto. For BTC to hit 1M i think that number will have to rise to above 15% adoption.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

i dont think bitcoin will have a chance to reach 1 million in short time, perhaps 10 year may possible, no one know exactly what will happen in the future, but bitcoin really have potential to reach that high because it has risen more than 15 time at the end  of year 2017, so if it keep rising will this trend, it may have a slight chance to reach 1 million.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Bitcoin can do wonders in 2017 without thinking it repeats its history again in 2018. I do not believe Bitcoin can double the price this year. This is not possible.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Don't think that will happen. Maybe it might rise to like $40K but to $1 million in a year, no. That would mean over $16 trillion would have to be poured into Bitcoin alone this year, which I think is impossible.

in my opinion it is also impossible the bitcoin price will reach 1 M because it's a very large amount. bitcoin may rise but it does not mean it will rise to 1 M.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Actually on the month of December, bitcoin rised up to almost 1M if you convert it into PH Currency, but because of its unstability, Bitcoin abated down and is currently going down, but again bitcoin is unpredictable, so we cannot afford to say to iterate out that Bitcoin may or may not hit 1 million, but if it doew its gonna be an accolade for all users out there. Bitcoin is notoriously volatile, and its value is expected to continue to shift unpredictably. Its rise has also led to increasing amounts of interest in alternative cryptocurrencies, such as ethereum, litecoin and XRP.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

I'm hoping it would hit 1 million dollars in the next few years and all bitcoin holders or people who are in crypto world would be rich.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: