Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs. Regulators:  (Read 118 times)
cryptocurrencyguru (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

2018 Is the year of Bitcoin Growth VS  Government Regulators warnings lets see who will win
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Indians Govt is worried and giving daily statements on bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

We always know that government will always win no matter how. I guess Bitcoin will not be brought down easily by the government because of its ever increasing community.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Banning Bitcoin is impossible members who know bitcoin will definitely use VPN and access to bitcoin so it is better govt regulate bitcoins in their country
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

I think the first shots were fired this past year - allowing futures trading. I think that's the beginning of the attempt to manipulate the price even if they can't control it directly. Similar to what they've done with the gold and silver markets.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Beligum govt itself hold bitcoin and now govt asset are richer
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I think most of the governments who actually took the time to understand Bitcoin and Crypto, in general, realised that they can't win so they have started adapting, getting more open to Bitcoin and crypto's while they try to figure out how to start taxing people on it.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

it looks like the year 2018 will be a bitcoin year grew the better and higher, the regulation of national and world governments will only watch.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

bitcoin and current government regulation still can not be put together. it looks like the year 2018 bitcoin will be the winner. and it took a long time for government regulation to submit to bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

I am not expecting any harsh decisions from the government side unless and until there is stability in the Bitcoin sphere as it can adversely affect the economy (in a little) volume in my opinion. The complete ban might be a starting point for the black market surge and that would create much mess for the governments in that case. I think governments will take some more time in order to determine the policies that won't affect the whole scenario. I am expecting a rally after the first quarter of this year and that will catch more eyeballs.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

I am not expecting any harsh decisions from the government side unless and until there is stability in the Bitcoin sphere as it can adversely affect the economy (in a little) volume in my opinion. The complete ban might be a starting point for the black market surge and that would create much mess for the governments in that case. I think governments will take some more time in order to determine the policies that won't affect the whole scenario. I am expecting a rally after the first quarter of this year and that will catch more eyeballs.
They were just doing what they need to do for the sake of many people, they have different thoughts about cryptocurrenct most are not really in favor but some really wants bitcoin since they were seeing bitcoin future and they wanted to be in the top countries that earn a lot when the price of bitcoin pumps high.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

We always know that government will always win no matter how. I guess Bitcoin will not be brought down easily by the government because of its ever increasing community.
Its true thst government will win no matter what but the victory is only applicable on thay state. I think the government that accepts bitcoin states that is a open country and love democracy which in effect more investor will come to their place.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Currently bitcoin is the most popular currency. Its popularity shacked almost governments of the world. It is absorbing investments from all over the world. Traditional currencies are centralised in nature, they are controlled and regulated by central bank or by the governments. Btcoins are currently working as a parallel currency in many economies. Many governments are planning to regulate bitcoin currency, when they find it impossible they banned bitcoin by having security reasons. But bitcoin investors have trust and confidence in bitcoin.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

I dont hope that they will start to regulate bitcoin. Because when they want to regulate, their only target will be to kill bitcoin. So we as the community have to be against every regulation of cryptocurrencies.
prodigys

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

if the us government promote it. evvery1 will follow
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

It will make bitcoin more trustful against scammers and more security of your bitcoin.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Growth of Bitcoin user are highly.always it's increasing.any one cannot stop it.all know that,government will always want to win.Bitcoin more popular truthful currency.I hope government and Bitcoin put together.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: