Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TROOOOOOOON!!!!  (Read 1439 times)
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

Im going to cut my veins.
I had 120.000 TRX and the night before the big pumo of TRX, I sold it to buy XVG Smiley
I lost about 1500$ and I didnt win about 40.000$
Worst decision in my f..k...i...ng life

AAAAAAHHHhhhhhhh I feel your pain. Very sorry for you man.
Rr423

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:38 AM

Where can I get Tron now, I have no binance account, is it still a moneymaker at this price?
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

I just made 100x, I'm shaking here. First time experience for me  Shocked

Of course it's nothing until cashed out

i wonder how it will feel like, when you try to cash out and the US dollar isnt worth anything anymore....
This is why cashing out all your earnings is a huge mistake, convert your big profits you got in altcoins to bitcoin and cashout half, if you invested a significant amount of money half is more than enough, keep holding the rest and invest in other projects and with time your wealth in bitcoin will surpass many times your wealth in fiat.
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

I just made 100x, I'm shaking here. First time experience for me  Shocked

Of course it's nothing until cashed out

i wonder how it will feel like, when you try to cash out and the US dollar isnt worth anything anymore....
This is why cashing out all your earnings is a huge mistake, convert your big profits you got in altcoins to bitcoin and cashout half, if you invested a significant amount of money half is more than enough, keep holding the rest and invest in other projects and with time your wealth in bitcoin will surpass many times your wealth in fiat.

^^ All listen to this man!!! ^^
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

I hope this is not a gesture / just a seduction so the bitconer spirit to pursue the latest and valuable crypto.

Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

I hope this is not a gesture / just a seduction so the bitconer spirit to pursue the latest and valuable crypto.

I'm not sure if I understand you well, but for me, no. I'm a long time holder and believer in this project; diversifying my portfolio to the chinese market, I thought of this project as the most promising plus idealistically very interesting - decentralized entertainment platform with right of ownership on own content. I will hold, even in harder times, because I believe this is the change the www needs. So my money will stay in this project, and sometimes I will cash a bit to have fun. And I will use my Trons on the platform in a year or 2. And I'll breed some dogs  Cheesy Cheesy
toledotrips

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

that free 500 on liqui is nice hodl
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

Congrats bro, you must be very happy right now. Lucky you, i sold mine at 300 sat. Didn't expect it will grows crazy in early 2018 but at least i still got profit from tron.
BTW what type of lambo do you have right now? what colour?  Grin
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

Tron price surge for the past several days is faster than the well known cryptocurrencies llike bitcoin and litecoin witha weekly growth of 512% according to coinmarketcap. Some reasons for tron surges is the recent announcements of tron developer about his upcoming partnership with some well known business entities  in the market.
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

hold tron until it reach around $2,this coin is good and still growing every day.in exchange members just use this tron for pump and dump and this is not good.but will certainly go up again.hodl.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

hold tron until it reach around $2,this coin is good and still growing every day.in exchange members just use this tron for pump and dump and this is not good.but will certainly go up again.hodl.
have you done a research of trx, do you know the total amount? $2, you mean the market cap will hit $200 billion? which will surpass IBM? hope you can think with your brain not just psycholagny
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Congrats bro, you must be very happy right now. Lucky you, i sold mine at 300 sat. Didn't expect it will grows crazy in early 2018 but at least i still got profit from tron.
BTW what type of lambo do you have right now? what colour?  Grin

Thanks! Can't buy shit until cashing out though, for now it's just 1's and 0's Grin

But I'm not a fast car man, more into 4x4. I was actually thinking more about something like this:

More fun and cheaper than Lambo!
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Glad a lot of you make it. Grin
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

cmon ladies, buy & hold right now!  Cool
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Hi. Sorry to ask this this way, I'm not the kind of guy that asks other to the research for him, but I had a pretty messed up day with my family (my mother had an accident and my grandmother is dying  Sad ) and now I'm trying to catch up with cryptos, but obviously I have to take care of these important events. I've read a few comments about TRX and some where saying congratulations! or that we are going to be rich and everything. I know that yesterday there was live stream from Beijing, but a few posts said that it didn't met up to the expectations. I'll get to work now and try to understand this, but please could someone explain me what this fuss is all about? The price and market cap is below yesterday's value (if, after the streaming TRX has a bright future, then it's time to buy), when I read the posts I thought that a MAJOR rise had occured, but nope. Or was all this because of the spike it had a couple of days ago? Has something fundamental changed with TRX after the streaming? I'll research, believe me I'll do it, but could some kind soul please tell me in little words what happened? If it not were for my family issues, I would be reading my ass off and posting my own opinion (which I will). Familiy comes first, but a little help here would be much appreciated. Thanks!
chuckspadina

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Hi. Sorry to ask this this way, I'm not the kind of guy that asks other to the research for him, but I had a pretty messed up day with my family (my mother had an accident and my grandmother is dying  Sad ) and now I'm trying to catch up with cryptos, but obviously I have to take care of these important events. I've read a few comments about TRX and some where saying congratulations! or that we are going to be rich and everything. I know that yesterday there was live stream from Beijing, but a few posts said that it didn't met up to the expectations. I'll get to work now and try to understand this, but please could someone explain me what this fuss is all about? The price and market cap is below yesterday's value (if, after the streaming TRX has a bright future, then it's time to buy), when I read the posts I thought that a MAJOR rise had occured, but nope. Or was all this because of the spike it had a couple of days ago? Has something fundamental changed with TRX after the streaming? I'll research, believe me I'll do it, but could some kind soul please tell me in little words what happened? If it not were for my family issues, I would be reading my ass off and posting my own opinion (which I will). Familiy comes first, but a little help here would be much appreciated. Thanks!

yeah buddy family comes first

my grandma passed this morning...
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Sorry for you, wish you strength for these times.

The thing is, TRON made some big announcements regarding partnerships, a dog game similar to the ethereum cat game coming out in China and a coin burn will take place on the 10th of Jan. That, and the whole project is kicking into gear, starting to take form from the idea it was to actually becoming something. Last but not least, the founder (Justin Sun, check his twitter) is doing well on the marketing front, updating a lot and being smart in general.
If I'd were you, I'd get in TODAY (little dip) to hooooooodl for the future (1 year or so) to make some nice bucks.

All the luck to you friend.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

Very sorry for your loss. Grandmas are pure love an wisdom, so watching them in their last days is not at all easy.

The thing is, TRON made some big announcements regarding partnerships, a dog game similar to the ethereum cat game coming out in China and a coin burn will take place on the 10th of Jan. That, and the whole project is kicking into gear, starting to take form from the idea it was to actually becoming something. Last but not least, the founder (Justin Sun, check his twitter) is doing well on the marketing front, updating a lot and being smart in general.
If I'd were you, I'd get in TODAY (little dip) to hooooooodl for the future (1 year or so) to make some nice bucks.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the info and your kind words.

Any ideas why some people said that the stream didn't live up to the expectations? Was because they thought the partnership was with something like Microsoft or Alibaba? Justin Sun is a very smart guy, and I think I've not read enough about this coin. I will.

PS: so, all those "we are going to be rich in 2 days" comments were the common hype after a nice announcement? I currently own only 2,000 TRX, guess I'll buy more.

PS2: The large market cap should not mean that this coin is going to be stable an rising slowly, and not the kind of skyrocket coin?
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Very sorry for your loss. Grandmas are pure love an wisdom, so watching them in their last days is not at all easy.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the info and your kind words.

Any ideas why some people said that the stream didn't live up to the expectations? Was because they thought the partnership was with something like Microsoft or Alibaba? Justin Sun is a very smart guy, and I think I've not read enough about this coin. I will.

PS: so, all those "we are going to be rich in 2 days" comments were the common hype after a nice announcement? I currently own only 2,000 TRX, guess I'll buy more.

PS2: The large market cap should not mean that this coin is going to be stable an rising slowly, and not the kind of skyrocket coin?

I have no idea, didn't watch the stream. I'm not a person to react to one tweet or interview; I believe in the long term goals of this project, and that's why I'm in.

(TRONIX is the coin of the TRON network which is a blockchain based decentralized protocol that intends to build a global free content entertainment system – by allowing the free publishing, storage and ownership of data by its users in a decentralised autonomous form. TRX has taken everyone by surprise. As of December 5, 2017, its share price was $0.00215, and today it is at $0.27, with a jump of 10755%. TRONIX has beaten Litecoin and Ripple in the same period, and its capitalisation grown 6 times from $2.8 billion on January 1 to 10.7 billion today.)

I think indeed it will rise slowly, this sudden change 2 nights ago I didn't see coming at all. Although the coin burn will do a good rise I think.
2000 TRON is nice, but if I were you, I'd put some more in. I think this will be at least $1 before the half of the year. But take your own decision, you know what you want and can do.

Kind regards
copperminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

i bought TRX through binance, when it was 0.00000563 bitcoins (or $0.07).

should i hold more time?

first time in altcoins.

p.s.    sorry about  my baaaad english

it really depends on how much you can loose, and what you risk tollerance is.
Even though multiples of 10x are not uncommon the inverse can also be true (see bitcoin 2014 from 11xx to 1xx).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: