Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TROOOOOOOON!!!!  (Read 1439 times)
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

The founder is on his way to the United States, who can feel the big news coming this week?

Probably checking out the new San Francisco office that just opened. Hopefully some nice partnerships also!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-analysts-

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

Lots of projects are on the crazy rise right now, I think we'll face very big correction very soon! TRX was one of the biggest gainers...

Yeah, I agree with you.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

It's a crazy project and the price has risen too. Hitbtc and Liqui stocks have invested 500 Tron accounts. I made a little early and made a nice profit.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

I hope that the Throne on the background of good news to 0.50 cents will grow by the end of January.
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

Good news!

The coin burn the 10th of January will be 20% (!) of the whole supply.

To the moon!!!
chuckspadina

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Good news!

To the moon!!!

Oh really? Do you have a link?

20% coin burn would mean a 25% increase in value!
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

Good news!

To the moon!!!

source please
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

I heard a coin freeze but nothing about a coin burn.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

Chill man, Tron has gone up but that's yet again a shitty pump and dump activity. Be careful if you keep your coins in  an exchange, they might mistake you to be a part of a pump and dump group which may consequently result in your account getting banned. Also if you're living in a world thinking that Tron has gone up due to its excellent credibility and stuff, know that such is not a case. Just a pump and dump activity for people to profit.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

Good news!

To the moon!!!

source please

Got a message with image on Telegram. Sorry, don't know how to link that through and can't say if 100% legit
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Tron is the new black. Looking forward for the next week. Wink
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

Tron is the new black. Looking forward for the next week. Wink

It's the new green  Grin Grin Grin Enjoy coming week/month!!
LordStev

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Just bought 2k hope will hit 1usd soon Cheesy
thecryptillian

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Chill man, Tron has gone up but that's yet again a shitty pump and dump activity. Be careful if you keep your coins in  an exchange, they might mistake you to be a part of a pump and dump group which may consequently result in your account getting banned. Also if you're living in a world thinking that Tron has gone up due to its excellent credibility and stuff, know that such is not a case. Just a pump and dump activity for people to profit.

You'll see
makveezy

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

Continue to hold trx?
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

True. Also (the new) people buy it because it's cheap. Not saying it's a bad project per se but just really overrated at the moment. I assume Justin Sun does a good job at marketing though and sure promises a lot. At this market cap I really wouldn't buy TRON for what they actually have achieved.
thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

True. Also (the new) people buy it because it's cheap. Not saying it's a bad project per se but just really overrated at the moment. I assume Justin Sun does a good job at marketing though and sure promises a lot. At this market cap I really wouldn't buy TRON for what they actually have achieved.

I see your point about how overhyped and well marketed it is, although they have partnerships in the pipelines that will open up direct access to over 100 000 000 users potentially using the TRON coin. All this is expected to rapidly progress in the opening quarter of this year.

There is a lot of speculation out there about how Tron is not active or achieving any real-word results but that is simply not true. they have already announced the partnership with o-bike, peiwo, and game.com. These sites have direct access to huge amounts of customers who will be using the protocol very shortly.

I mean you can sit around and wait too see it all happen, but by that time, the investors who were able to look in to the future and take a risk on the awesome team behind it, those investors will be rewarded big time.
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

I see your point about how overhyped and well marketed it is, although they have partnerships in the pipelines that will open up direct access to over 100 000 000 users potentially using the TRON coin. All this is expected to rapidly progress in the opening quarter of this year.

There is a lot of speculation out there about how Tron is not active or achieving any real-word results but that is simply not true. they have already announced the partnership with o-bike, peiwo, and game.com. These sites have direct access to huge amounts of customers who will be using the protocol very shortly.

I mean you can sit around and wait too see it all happen, but by that time, the investors who were able to look in to the future and take a risk on the awesome team behind it, those investors will be rewarded big time.

I try to stick with projects which actually 'have something to show', real use cases and actual development and progress. TRON is basically a 11B whitepaper. Great marketing, barely a product and releasing partnerships with companies the founder founded (Peiwo).
Actually I don't mind people buying TRON, it's their decision. Unfortunately I fear this could all affect the whole market when it goes to shit one day.
thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Chill man, Tron has gone up but that's yet again a shitty pump and dump activity. Be careful if you keep your coins in  an exchange, they might mistake you to be a part of a pump and dump group which may consequently result in your account getting banned. Also if you're living in a world thinking that Tron has gone up due to its excellent credibility and stuff, know that such is not a case. Just a pump and dump activity for people to profit.

I try to stick with projects which actually 'have something to show', real use cases and actual development and progress. TRON is basically a 11B whitepaper. Great marketing, barely a product and releasing partnerships with companies the founder founded (Peiwo).
Actually I don't mind people buying TRON, it's their decision. Unfortunately I fear this could all affect the whole market when it goes to shit one day.

It's common practice to invest in early stage idea's, it's high risk, but high reward.

A companies value is merely nothing more than a figure which the pubic determines by measuring supply versus demand.

I think the fact that TRON is apparently "nothing more than a whitepaper" and has attracted such great demand should actually speak volumes to the power of Tron and what the future might hold in store for them.

The world is speaking.....

We Need Tron!
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

It is so nice to watch tron grow. I think its one of those magical coins that makes people rich.
I think its good to invest on entry points and obtain profits!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███