Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for January  (Read 1178 times)
Shorty2520

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

My underdog is ELTCOIN, pretty fast raise, they want to bring a ‚credit card‘ named ELTcard.

Also project like Moonlambos, selling super sportscars only in cryptocurrencie.

And so on and so on. We‘ll See.

Also Verge (XVG) will have a Jump.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

You can watch my post history.

And don't tell me know that I didnt warn you people about XSPEC and Neblio

Both have gained SO MUCH and are only explode even more
Shorty2520

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

You can watch my post history.

And don't tell me know that I didnt warn you people about XSPEC and Neblio

Both have gained SO MUCH and are only explode even more

The biggest boom is over. I also recommend oyster pearl.

You have some underdogs you would recommend?
haxdag

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

I recommend XSPEC.

The only coin 100% anonymous and Prof of Stake.
Shorty2520

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I recommend XSPEC.

Definitly not the only one which is anonymous! Cheesy Cheesy
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Definitly neo as it have 28 icos only this month and you can see that the price already doubled it and we are less then 10 days in the month,also team behind it is pushing the product acros the western market and getting more devs to build apps on their network
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

I recommend XSPEC.

Definitly not the only one which is anonymous! Cheesy Cheesy

But it's the only cryptocurrency with Stealth Addresses + Ring-sig and PoS, untraceable transactions (Ring-signatures), hidden addresses (Stealth address), hidden IP (Tor) bypasses Chinese firewall (OBFS4), fast final confirmation (PoS v3) and more. Absolutely the best privacy coin and undervalued atm, so a good investment.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

This might not be popular for everyone, i'm not advertising this coin but i can say PLAY(herocoin) is one of those to watch out for this quarter and most certainly in 2nd because their betting will be available then. It has so much pump recently, very good investment Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ohliuw

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

since market seems to be done with shitcoins pump (finally!!!), it's time to look back at fundamentals.

With the governments cracking down on crypto this year, the game will change, so privacy will be number one issue.

XSPEC (Spectrecoin) is BY FAR the best privacy coin - integrated with TOR and anonymous staking, etc, etc - with market cap at only 100 million, it will grow at least 20x this year (100x highly possible).
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

Hi, can someone recomend coin with the probability of high profit for January/beginning of February ?
Siacoin(sc) you can buy it on bittrex or polonix. in the end Junuary he will give x2-x5
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

I wold go with the following though I can't predict the markets:

Raiblocks: Wait till it hits the real exchanges. The price is gonna moon. The coins I am very bullish about
NEO: Now that more than 80 ICO are launching on this platform NEO going to be one big contender to Ethereum. And its already up at $105
Request Network: If their Main net launch happens then we can see a very good rise in price and more people investing in this beauty.

you are right ethreum indeed there will be a new competitor for him but for me for January better ethreum if we have not been to bitcoin for infestation / trading, better choose ethreum aja very promise.

Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Best coin for January? Well, let's see based on the following recommendations:

NEO has had a great January so far. Can it get much better? I think yes, yes it can. I would be very surprised to see it close January under 0.1 BTC. It should close well high of that, possibly as high as $200 even.

ZClassic (ZCL) moved up quite a bit a few days ago, and is taking a very healthy breather right now from that latest bull run. I expect ZCL to move very close to the psychological support line of 0.01 BTC, before taking off again to 0.015 BTC. Overall I am very bullish on ZCL, but in the long term rather than for just January.

Verge (XVG) has had tremendous volume, but it is far shy of its highs from just 2 weeks ago. So what happened? Likely this is a 50% retracement / consolidation event. In most cases, I see this as a very bullish indicator. However, in Verge's case, I do not. I believe Verge was over-pumped by hype, and it has farther to travel downwards to find a true support line.

Spectre (XSpec) had a great end of 2017 and started off well in 2018, but ran into a bit of a slump like Verge. Again, this is likely a 50% retracement / consolidation however, but unlike Verge, Spectre should be primed for another large up-leg to $20.

But wait, basically the same tune for both Verge and Spectre, but why do I pick Spectre over Verge? Simple answer: marketcap. Verge's marketcap is awfully bloated right now, and is mostly thanks to John McAfee pumping Verge from his own channel. Spectre is still very much unknown, and therefore has a very large upside potential still. If/When Spectre reaches Verge's marketcap, then we can talk about other fundamentals like their tech, team and user base. Until then, Spectre is my choice for big gains in the privacy coin market.

And for good measure, my own pick:

Obsidian (ODN) is a darkhorse I just recently found out about, and its been on a heater since 2 days ago. I think January could see it with a few more multiples, possibly up to $5. Want to make a quick 2x in 3 weeks? ODN is a solid pick for sure.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

ELIXIR is very much growing. I think this is a real discovery will be in 2018. The cost of a billion think it's easy to handle. According to the road map for many more updates will be in 2018. Especially in its 3 parts. That's when I think elixir will show itself in all its glory. $ 25 for a token is only the beginning

High risk high payoff
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Hi, can someone recomend coin with the probability of high profit for January/beginning of February ?
Siacoin(sc) you can buy it on bittrex or polonix. in the end Junuary he will give x2-x5

not a bad shout this one. I think getting in at the beginning or just before January would have been more ideal though

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

I have a friend who has Snovio (SNOV) coins and i just saw its rapid growth of his profit since the market price of the token rises drastically. The token has no major competitor in terms of its idea and that's may be the reason of its early take off.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
HorribleGuy01

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

For me the best for January was Ethereum, it has been growing greatly since back from December. There are speculations that the price would still go up and reach 2K before the end of this month.
xnightly

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

Raiblocks for sure.
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

EzToken, beetoken and fast invest ICO!