Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the 5 profitable coins to hold starting today for the next 3 months?  (Read 102 times)
skoivan (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

So let's pretend that I have something to spend for around mid-Spring - something that's not life-altering, just nice to have, and I had spare money to possibly increase the budget for it. What five coins would you suggest the most for me to look at at this point in time to have the best chance of making a handsome profit? As much as possible, I don't want any extremely new, extremely speculative, or obscure coins. So far in what I've read I can gather the ff:

ETH - I admit I don't know a lot about ETH, just that it's played second fiddle to BTC for the longest time, but it seems like a steady grower.

XRP, XLM, ADA - All really strong as of late, but I'm worried about buying into them now being that they're doing so well since a dip could happen at any time and it might take a while for them to recover.

REQ, VEN - Sort of the same feelings as the last group, but these seem to have more potential, being newer coins. They seem like they have more room to grow.

XRB - This was like IOTA a month ago, but then it's started to dip. IOTA hasn't seem to have started recovering yet and I'm worried XRB might take a while to find its footing as well, but there's no denying its strong tech and room for growth.

TRX, ARK, ICT - New kids on the block(chain). Could be poised for a breakout anytime soon. Of course they're also at the stage where they could also fizzle and die out anytime soon, but the hype and tech seem to prove otherwise.

Anyway... thoughts? There are so many potentially great coins out there that it's overwhelming, but I've told myself to keep my portfolio to five coins. Your suggestions also don't have to be any of those I've mentioned. Just throw your best bets at me to help me decide and I'll do my due diligence so that hopefully I could settle on a portfolio soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: