Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX trying to run away with $999 money order! WOULD YOU REPLY TO ME?  (Read 6269 times)
champbronc2 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:02:41 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 01:57:12 PM by champbronc2

I sent a money order, and it arrived to their facility July 31st for $999 to
my username

All I want is a response from CampBX and my money credited to my CampBX account.

What kind of support system is this? I've asked for help for 3 days and
nobody has said anything.

I will be filing a police report with my local police department after 2
days of no reply. I think that is fair. It boggles my mind you all can't
bother to help me with this small issue.

HOW DO YOU GET THESE GUYS TO REPLY?

edit: Facebook seems to at least get them to talk.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 03:17:10 PM

I'd just give it a couple more days, they seem legit to me, i've never had any issues with them, they do always take a few extra days to process my checks though.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
bitster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:47:36 PM

I've been having problems with campbx today while trying to withdraw coins to by wallet and getting a error try again message this is scary and frustrating.
WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:04:00 PM

I'd recommend opening a support ticket.  They do process money orders, but it must be on their lowest priority list.

I tried to post a comment on their knowledgebase, but it doesn't work.

Quote from: CampBX Knowledgebase - Money Order Deposit Delay
Dear customer,

Please note that USPS can take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days to deliver mail to our Atlanta office. Our treasurer processes Money Orders the same business day if we receive them before 1 PM, otherwise they are processed with next day's batch.

Thank you,
CBX Support

Quote from: My Attempted Comment
This is BS and completely untrue.  I overnighted and they received five $1000 money orders from me 3½ weeks ago.  Because my account has a $1000/day limit, it should have taken five days to deposit all of it.  Even that would have been ridiculous, in my opinion.

However, they only deposit another $1000 whenever they happen to feel like it.  They've had my $5000 for 24 days and have deposited $4000 to my account so far.  Since the first deposit was on the first day, that's an average of 8 days between each deposit.

Get verified so they can deposit everything at once or you'll be waiting a very long time before seeing all the money in your account.
chrcoe01

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:45:32 AM

I am having this exact same problem.  Their support ticket system is very slow as well.  I have tracking data that assures me my money order we received over a week ago and the website says that money orders are processed within 1-2 business days.  It also states that handwriting can slow down the process if it is poorly written.

I wrote everything as clear as day so there should be absolutely no problem reading this.  The only thing this leaves is a lack of workers... it seems they are getting to big for their current staff and should expand, or increase productivity somehow.

I have nothing left to do but wait, I am sure they are very busy.  It seems they were updating their server (?) recently if I remember reading correctly which could slow down all processes if their staff is managing many different tasks at once (transfers, maintenance, etc)

I sure would like a response though.. even a simple "ok, we received it and it is being processed but we are delayed currently because of x, y and z."

oh well *twiddles thumbs*

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:41:32 AM

Still waiting for them to deposit my last $1000 out of five $1000 money orders.  Ridiculous...It's been about 4 weeks since I sent the money orders to them.
chrcoe01

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:23:11 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 02:39:20 PM by chrcoe01

I think if I ever get mine deposited, I will probably never use them again.  this is complete crap.  The waiting is annoying, but the lack of customer service makes me feel like there's some guy rolling around in a pit of everyone's money and laughing while we try to figure out wth there have been no responses to emails, PM, helpdesk etc.

I really wish they had a phone number listed so I could get an instant response.  The OP mentioned facebook to get a response.  This is completely unprofessional to have to discuss financial matters in such a public way.

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:44:38 PM

Looks like we're going to have to come together to resolve this issue with these people/person once and for all -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278973.0
DealMaker

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:56:01 PM

Tired of waiting and getting ignored as the hours, days and then weeks tick on?  Contact the owner direcly here's his info -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281042.0
DealMaker

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:47:35 PM

I think if I ever get mine deposited, I will probably never use them again.  this is complete crap.  The waiting is annoying, but the lack of customer service makes me feel like there's some guy rolling around in a pit of everyone's money and laughing while we try to figure out wth there have been no responses to emails, PM, helpdesk etc.

I really wish they had a phone number listed so I could get an instant response.  The OP mentioned facebook to get a response.  This is completely unprofessional to have to discuss financial matters in such a public way.

I have now 100% solid proof they cashed my MOs, even though Keyur actually had the audacity to claim he did "due diligence".  Yet you can clearly see my name printed easily on them.  This is beyond mind blowing how they can have a "good" reputation (which seems to be dwindling very quickly because others are starting to come out of the woodwork).

I sent them proof that I just received from Moneygram via their photocopy request which anyone can do for $24 per MO so on top of having to prove I wasn't lying from the very start I had to also pay for it from the start.  I've lost thousands dealing with this fiasco, I seriously cannot see how anyone operating like that has not been arrested yet.  If I even THOUGHT of doing something like that to my former customers I would have been in a world of trouble.  Keyur and co at CampBS have nothing to say now that I've proven without a doubt with LEGAL documents that every single thing I've said is true.  EVERYTHING!  Yet I still DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY?!?!?  Is that NOT fraud?  Is that NOT criminal?  Is that NOT wrong?  Am I the ONLY ONE who feels this way when I've been done wrong by following what someone would claim they would do?
btcsolution

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:58:05 AM

I have now 100% solid proof they cashed my MOs, even though Keyur actually had the audacity to claim he did "due diligence".  Yet you can clearly see my name printed easily on them.  This is beyond mind blowing how they can have a "good" reputation (which seems to be dwindling very quickly because others are starting to come out of the woodwork).

I sent them proof that I just received from Moneygram via their photocopy request which anyone can do for $24 per MO so on top of having to prove I wasn't lying from the very start I had to also pay for it from the start.  I've lost thousands dealing with this fiasco, I seriously cannot see how anyone operating like that has not been arrested yet.  If I even THOUGHT of doing something like that to my former customers I would have been in a world of trouble.  Keyur and co at CampBS have nothing to say now that I've proven without a doubt with LEGAL documents that every single thing I've said is true.  EVERYTHING!  Yet I still DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY?!?!?  Is that NOT fraud?  Is that NOT criminal?  Is that NOT wrong?  Am I the ONLY ONE who feels this way when I've been done wrong by following what someone would claim they would do?

Still waiting on them to do their "research" ~45 days after they cashed $1,000 worth of my money orders and then claimed that they never received them. The money order photocopies (which cost $24 each as well) distinctly show that they were cashed at their Bank of America branch in North Atlanta on 10/27, both MOs were not altered in any way, and my info was printed in a very neat, legible manner, all of which point to Camp BX committing fraud/theft by not crediting me for my deposit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: