Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:37:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase doesn't hear its customers  (Read 809 times)
timmybray (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:31:01 PM

I've been a coinbase user for like half a year. Then, suddenly, my purchases became "high risk". The problem is I'm lvl2 verified user, with many successful trades, verified phone number and answered all my background questions. I've wrote to Coinbase support like 6 times, and all I've received was copy-paste answers. I'm sick and tired of all their "high risk" stuff, I even sent them my ID and asked if they need everything else. But no one answers me. Created this post for only one reason. Maybe some of the Coinbase CEO will see it, and help me with my issue.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:04:42 AM

Does your credit score absolutely suck?  Did you purchase bitcoins previously and end up not having the funds in your account to pay for it?

Just some questions that comes to mind trying to reason why this may have happened.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:08:41 AM

Did you sign up for Columbia house 12 CD for just 1 Satohi and then never buy the selection of the month at over inflated prices?
Did you remove the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag from your mattress when no-one was looking?
Do you sometimes go down the stairs two at a time when you are late for a meeting throwing caution to the wind like a rodeo daredevil?
Have you ever attempted to divide by zero? Was it intentional?
Have you ever operated electronics beyond their responsibly rated frequency (something the cool kids may call "overclocking")?
Have you ever employed a cheat code to get past a part of a video game where you keep dying?
Do you ever click the "I'm feeling lucky" button when using google?
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:26:49 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 04:45:44 AM by chsados

Did you sign up for Columbia house 12 CD for just 1 Satohi and then never buy the selection of the month at over inflated prices?
Did you remove the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag from your mattress when no-one was looking?
Do you sometimes go down the stairs two at a time when you are late for a meeting throwing caution to the wind like a rodeo daredevil?
Have you ever attempted to divide by zero? Was it intentional?
Have you ever operated electronics beyond their responsibly rated frequency (something the cool kids may call "overclocking")?
Have you ever employed a cheat code to get past a part of a video game where you keep dying?
Do you ever click the "I'm feeling lucky" button when using google?

Grin
timmybray (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:34:46 AM

Does your credit score absolutely suck?  Did you purchase bitcoins previously and end up not having the funds in your account to pay for it?

Just some questions that comes to mind trying to reason why this may have happened.
Non of that. My credit score is almost perfect, and I've never made a failed purchase.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 07:59:50 AM

Do you wear your shell suit on bonfire night?
bystander

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:16:14 AM

I've been a coinbase user for like half a year. Then, suddenly, my purchases became "high risk". The problem is I'm lvl2 verified user, with many successful trades, verified phone number and answered all my background questions. I've wrote to Coinbase support like 6 times, and all I've received was copy-paste answers. I'm sick and tired of all their "high risk" stuff, I even sent them my ID and asked if they need everything else. But no one answers me. Created this post for only one reason. Maybe some of the Coinbase CEO will see it, and help me with my issue.

Shocked  While I haven't been flagged with "high risk" (yet) -- seeing that this is affecting other verified lvl 2 users who've been with CB > 30 days with a verified phone number + verified identity, is most disturbing.  Any chance you're using a proxy to connect to CB?

Hope you're able to get some answers, it seems that users have to go to great lengths to get out of the automated-response zone.
timmybray (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:06:12 PM

I might a couple times, but hey, what difference does it make? I Identified myself and stuff, have only successful trades. Why don't they have a phone line so I could call? Their support doesn't answer to my tickets. Case #21339 - in case they read the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: