Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Ethereum reached a historical maximum of 1000 $  (Read 232 times)
vitalli (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

The price of Ethereum reached a historical maximum of 1000 $

Today, the price of Ethereum making the last throw in 50 $ reached the level of 1000 $. This is a new historical maximum for the asset. At the time of publication, the capitalization of the asset tends to 100 billion dollars.

More
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Today, the price of Ethereum making the last throw in 50 $ reached the level of 1000 $. This is a new historical maximum for the asset. At the time of publication, the capitalization of the asset tends to 100 billion dollars.

More
I was holding around 350 ethereum and i was feeling happy to see ethereum already surpassed 1k before POS update. This gonna be huge in the future. it follows the ripple as the second largest cryptocurrency but ripple just getting pumped from south korea and that looks like a manipulation.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Eth is a well established coin and no wonder its gaining its spotlight now, tho it is really a very popular coin next to bitcoin. Anyways, it's a good start of the year for ethereum hodlers. Looking forward for another all time high!

[
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

ETH is going to be massive this year,as the anaylsts says it will reacheupto $8k by the end of the year.

dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

More

It's a big milestone for ETH and makes it the 4th (I think) to pass such a price. Ethereum price is increasing despite the fact that it is far from perfect right now and so when updates like POS come to fruition that's when I believe ethereum can push bitcoin for top spot.

Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

the coin is good, transactions are fast and not expensive, so I'm not surprised at the high price

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

This is an amazing achievement for the ethereum community, I personally am happy with this and expecting to see $1500 by the end if the month, but this issue of clogging and cryptography kitties always disturbing the network Need to be fixed
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

This is an amazing achievement for the ethereum community, I personally am happy with this and expecting to see $1500 by the end if the month, but this issue of clogging and cryptography kitties always disturbing the network Need to be fixed

I think they'll make it right. Yes, the figure 1500 $ is a real number in the near future. Let's watch and see. Personally, I little by little buy more of it

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I am not surprise that ethereum hits $1000 mark. Even last year i thought that ethereum will hit its value today. Because ethereum is one of the most popular crypto. And many investor are investing on it.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

More
This is really a good start for ETH this year it may have a good impact to its users to still hold this coin for more years to come.

slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Do not be surprised at the price increase of the crypto coin Ephirium. After that bitcoin was done in 2017, I'm not surprised at anything.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

More

I am really happy to be part of this active crypto coin. I have been actively trading Ethereum from past few years and till now it's been one of my favourite day trading coin and also it has been a good potential coin for the long term also. Ethereum is the major payment processing systems for all the ICO's and also It is the major cryptocurrency next to bitcoin as people are investing here in this coin and holding them for more gains. I am expecting almost 10k by this year 2018 ends

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

Almost EVERY altcoin trader is buying ETH and transferring for alts. People are realizing that ETH is better tech than BTC - by a long shot. Lower fees, and exponentially faster. On top of this, you have soo many tokens being built on the Ethereum platform. Those tokens have value and real world use cases. Ethereum platform is taking off, and so is ETH is a currency. Gonna be a good year folks!
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

I was very happy to unveil such a high price, because I place great hopes on the etherium, I hope the price will continue to grow

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Diarcou

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

ETH is going to be massive this year,as the anaylsts says it will reacheupto $8k by the end of the year.
Do you think that ETH can overtake BTC in market cap?
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

I think that we are only at the beginning of the growth of Ethereum, the news and developments that will be there in the coming months will further increase the price and one day not far I will also overcome the Bitcoin
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

And not only ETH reached the 1K USD mark of its market value, it also climbed back and regained the second highest market cap in the cryptoworld and i think that this year is for ETH to grow more and more.

AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Do you think that ETH can overtake BTC in market cap?

I think that is unlikely. Bitcoin is bitcoin, it is a powerful locomotive. Lot of talk about it and many know. The Ethereum still not so popular.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

More
I expect this will still skyrocket in the next few months. Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of the value of save and exchange rate (as Asset).
Fundamentally Ethereum is already guaranteed by several major factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) association that has been formed with dozens of giant world companies incorporated therein such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined.
So, in other words ethereum will continue to grow continuously and enable will be equal to btc.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

This is not a suprise for everyone including me. ETH is such a promising and reliable cryptocurrency to invest with in the first place. Its price right now is constantly rising and I can see by the end of this year that its price will range from $1500-2000 or even higher. Before people are skeptical about this coin because btc is still the king but now its price is good. It is just that people should continue to invest and support this coin in order to gain maximum profit.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: