Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crossed $1000 milestone  (Read 634 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Ethereum just crossed $1000 milestone

Which cheap coin you think is going to be next Ethereum in a year?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I think NEO. This is also a platform, new and very promising. The increase in price and the increase in the production of new coins based on NEO.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Well, it was kinda expected that the price will rise after new year starts since everyone is coming back after tax deductions. This might lead to an avalanche of investors coming to crypto in the next few moths.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

I think Electroneum(ETN) is going to be the next big coin that will even surpass Ethereum. What it needs is the mass adoption of the coin. The $1000 crossing of Ethereum is a big indication that good things are on the way.

HOMT

Powered by,
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

I think 2018 is a year based on the outbreak of the underlying application block chain. A lot of underlying tokens are going to grow in the new year. So an underlying token like this is an investment direction.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Ethereum together with Ripple are growing like crazy for the last time. I haven't heared any  serious news / updates from those coins so I suspect that traders just might be playing with them while Bitcoin is staying around 15k. If it is true then they will definetely go down after the situation about BTC will me clerified.
It is hard to predict the next successfull coin in this year. Maybe there will be a new one. For example cardano  already proved that new coins could have fast and stable price increase.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Neo and Ripple are constantly compared with the Ethereum. It seems to me, that this is true and this year these coins can grow strongly in price, as the Ethereum in 2017.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Seems like it is moving fast,hopefully XRP will go down to its proper place and ETH will rise again to the top 2 CMC.

Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Besides Bitcoin Ethereum was one of the most important projects in the crypto world and changed the whole landscape. Hence, passing the $1000 milestone is really great, it really deserves to go even higher from here or retake the spot at least from Ripple. However, we should keep in mind, that many other altcoins are just trying to follow into the steps of ETH, such as Ada, NEO, EOS, Vechain, Waves or Ark to just name a few.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

I think there will be a lot of them, now a lot of projects have come on the market,who show themselves very well

But the etherium is still number one

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

I really thought that we were going to see this at the end of the year, but wow.

Now ETH needs to stabilise, over the last 30 days we have seen it shift in price dramatically, but onwards and upwards!
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

ethereum pass $1000.. i think it affect ethereum will be hardfork in last of january, be better for saving ethereum from now

i think xrp will be the next ethereum
mfdacey

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Seems like everything is pumping right now, so nothing is separating the good from the bad.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

I think NEO. This is also a platform, new and very promising. The increase in price and the increase in the production of new coins based on NEO.
It is hard to predict this days. NEO and WAVES are major altcoin that majority think will have great future but XRP and LTC just break the crypto market and leave most of also in doubt with LTC rising more than 400% of initial price. the same with XRP which is currently trending now. all this make me wonder who are the people buying this coin or the price is being manipulated.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

many predicted a good increase in etherium this year.
I think this is only the beginning of his flight.
still I would advise to look at the WAVES EOS
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Apparently, this is much to be expected. If we all following closely the speculations, predictions and forcasts from different categories of people be it pros or newbies in the cryptos world, one would actually be more than been enthusiastic about the possibility of eth rising strongly ever than before. This is just the beginning, the glorious days of eth are yet to be here, i can foresee a boomerang on eth. My regrets only is that i never took my chance when i should have invested hugely in eth. Anyways it isn't too late for me and anyone else. Another coin that has won me over is XRP. I believe XRP will enjoy a boomerang this year too.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:42:37 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:18:59 AM by real eyes realize

It is really wonderful to see ethereum's price above $1000. I really want to see that it's price will continue rising and catch the bitcoin's price in the future.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

WAVES is going to swell up and pump hard!!!  Gonna be a good sploongefest!!! Grin
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

Yea it was marvelous  to be held the milestone achieved by Ethereum. Ether has reached a new high and hope it will be the beginning the soaring movement to the top.
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Bit biased here since I hold Sia, but if it manages to compete against the mainstream big hitters like google, aws, etc and against many of its crypto cloud storage counterparts, it could see very high capitalization.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: