Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello BitcoinTalk!! Want to ask some serious stuff.  (Read 105 times)
anon2806 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

I am new to crypto trading. Less than 1 week in this field but I did a lot of research in it. I invested almost 500USD in many coins. At this time I have
1000 Siacoins
7000 Dogecoins
3000 TRX
20 XRP
200 NEM

I have made almost 600 USD+ profit till now.

But I want to ask that How do you guys get to know about Coins hard fork, White paper, pump and dump etc.

If you are making livelihood from crypto trading then how do you decide that which coins should I sell this month or hodl other ones.

Completely noob  Sad Sad

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Holycow why did you invested in doge? its developers are inactive a long time ago! why nem? well goodluck to your investments hope you wont be rekt fast.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

Follow news website which are related to crypto. One good one is Cointelegraph. Also, you may follow some crypto enthusiasts groups on Telegram where they talk about the latest trends and such. On a side note, I would drop that Doge bag, the development team is inactive. As for selling and hodling. I sell part of my stakes to cover my initial investment when I've made a 40- 50% profit on a coin. Welcome to the world of crypto btw.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

I am new to crypto trading. Less than 1 week in this field but I did a lot of research in it. I invested almost 500USD in many coins. At this time I have
1000 Siacoins
7000 Dogecoins
3000 TRX
20 XRP
200 NEM

I have made almost 600 USD+ profit till now.

But I want to ask that How do you guys get to know about Coins hard fork, White paper, pump and dump etc.

If you are making livelihood from crypto trading then how do you decide that which coins should I sell this month or hodl other ones.

Completely noob  Sad Sad

The simple answer to your question is, following some relatively better performing crypto-youtubers. One example is CryptosRUs, who is really good at fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

Holycow why did you invested in doge? its developers are inactive a long time ago! why nem? well goodluck to your investments hope you wont be rekt fast.
Not only inactive but the developers retired from develop doge coin and they are migrating to make a new serious project. Doge could be considered as only joke coin on every moment. but how people are not try to get the more information regarding the development progress of the coin itself.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄