Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and futures.  (Read 107 times)
yareklamator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

What do you think about the fact that the market is expected to collapse soon because of the fact that bitcoin costs about 15,000. But futures were sold at 17,000, 18,000 and above? Many predict very difficult times for the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

What do you think about the fact that the market is expected to collapse soon because of the fact that bitcoin costs about 15,000. But futures were sold at 17,000, 18,000 and above? Many predict very difficult times for the market.
It wont happen in the near future,the one big threat we should afraid of is the XRP it is a centralized coin in a decentralized community,controlled by the bankers.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

It wont happen in the near future,the one big threat we should afraid of is the XRP it is a centralized coin in a decentralized community,controlled by the bankers.
I really would not see XRP as a threat and no matter how they want to play out their manipulations, I only pity those who think ripple will end up being a threat and thought investing in ripple would give them a chance. Like you said, this is just a centralized coin, and if they wish they can do whatever they like with it, but let us see for how long they are going to be able to keep up. Back to bitcoin and futures, these are two different angles and should not be entagled in anyway with crypto trading. So, if I were OP, I would not bother much about that.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

Bitcoin Futures are there to stop the huge pump that Bitcoin is going to have. The people in Wall Street also the Government will see that they can't stop it.

OG member.
Brian Ray
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

I think spring will be very large correction on all the violas and bitcoin ,we will See
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

What do you mean it will collapses? Can you site a good source to backup your claims?

Its just the nature of bitcoin, price moves upward or downward, even last year we have seen a lot of ups and down but bitcoin didn't collapse actually if went even further and no one really thinks that it can reach $19K in 2017. So to say  that it will collapse is total ridiculous. It may be facing difficult times, but a total collapse is very unlikely.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

Difficult times is normal for the market, in relation to XRP we can not see as a great threat, but as a great maneuver and opportunity and growth for Bitcoin, you have already asked the big reason for such investment in XRP? a possible dump? eager to see the result in a semester.
christianb35

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Bitcoin is meant do die when it will reach 21 million of coins, seriously what do you think will happen at that time?

We need a replacement, lets just make the replacement slow to not affect he market too much. RaiBlocks is the alternative I think:
- Zero fee
- Zero inflation
- Instant transaction
- Unlimited scalability
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrkiVcxXfI4&
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: