Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is The Best Btc Wallet?  (Read 267 times)
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Hi everyone,
as any one here i want to know what is the best wallet to secure my btc in?
I checked many sites trying to know which wallet is the best , but i can't decide which to use , specially when i found many types of wallets, so if any one of you has a previous experience so tell me, should i use a web wallet or a hardware wallet,and name one for me please.
thanks a lot.

First, you should avoid web wallets because of many security problems. To stay safer, better to use hardware or desktop wallets. But keep in mind hardware wallets are quite expensive and are thought for long term storage. If you can't afford to buy a hardware wallet or you don't need to store BTC for a long period of time, then avoid hardware wallets and go for a desktop one. In my opinion the best desktop wallet out there is still Electrum, although it has its problems too...
You can ask questions about Electrum is its own board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=98.0
vbcrypto

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

In my opinion blockchain.info. But if you hodl big amount of bitcoin, its better to use Ledger Nano S.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: