Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy cheaply on etherdelda  (Read 153 times)
Etym_lajanz (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

Please how can I buy tokens cheaply on etherdelta, cause I observe that the buy prices are way much higher than the selling prices
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Hi there,

Please be careful with EtherDelta. It has recently been compromised. I'm unsure if it's all good now, so research before sending funds there.

Good luck and be safe!

-Knightly
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Please be careful with EtherDelta. It has recently been compromised. I'm unsure if it's all good now, so research before sending funds there.

Always do research about services you are using.
Keep track also how long they exist in web, how long they operate in bitcoin world.

Thats best indicators of reliable/not reliable service/website.
milhaop

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

Please how can I buy tokens cheaply on etherdelta, cause I observe that the buy prices are way much higher than the selling prices

It's better to use another exchange. EtherDelta is not exactly a exchange, it's better to avoid them.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

etherdelta is like any other exchange, there is no guarantee that the token price in etherdelta is cheaper than other exchanges. what I love from etherdelta is to be the first exchange for the new alt before being listed in a popular exchanger.
crynvestor

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

Hi there,

Good luck and be safe!

-Knightly
What do you mean with has been compromised? Wasn't it run by a smart contract? Or was there a flaw in there?
crypt0naut7

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

their dns was taken over followed by a site redirect.
it's been fixed for over a week i think. i've been using it just fine, with a hardware wallet ofc.
crynvestor

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

their dns was taken over followed by a site redirect.
it's been fixed for over a week i think. i've been using it just fine, with a hardware wallet ofc.
Oh I see. I did quiet never understood how they/to run a website from a smart contract or do they just make calls from their website to the smartcontract when a user interacts with the website (like buying/selling something on EtherDelta, or updating your data on EthLance...)?
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

you need to watch the price of the coins and wait for it to decrease in order to buy it in cheap.  you can then make a new buy order by yourself and not on the existing one because those have a different price created by some users who also wants to buy coins but you can always you use and edit it for automatic buying.

cause I observe that the buy prices are way much higher than the selling prices
buy price and sell price are totally different. of course buying price can cost too much when compared to selling.

lastly, please be extra cautios when accesing ed because ed has lately been hacked. i suggest read first their announcemnet before using the site to avoid unecesary problems.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

Be careful with etherdelta, they apply a large fee.
Deposit, witdhrawl, back deposit requires gass. to sell your coins requires 0.04 ETH. always keep an eye on the Wall because you can not buy at once. if you make a mistake, then your coin is lost.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

Put low buy order and wait for someone to dump his bag.
Be careful with etherdelta, they apply a large fee.
Deposit, witdhrawl, back deposit requires gass. to sell your coins requires 0.04 ETH. always keep an eye on the Wall because you can not buy at once. if you make a mistake, then your coin is lost.
Not really, if you use lower gas fee you won't pay 0.04 eth.
oldchain

Activity: 435

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Yes, this exchange is good because there are almost all the coins there. And as I see that many coins there can be bought really cheaply
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

You can buy it in the lower part of the currency because you can get it cheap, of course, from someone else's hands, and I rarely buy it with etherdelda because I have a high cost Worth, oh, but that's just a part!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Yes, this exchange is good because there are almost all the coins there. And as I see that many coins there can be bought really cheaply

There no coins on etherdelta except for ethereum and its tokens.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Like in every other exchange - put a buy order and wait instead of directly take a sell order for high price.

Price gaps there are big because they don't have good volume on small tokens.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: