Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot Get Controller to Work  (Read 77 times)
jerrodh (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

All, I am very new to this and I am having a lot of trouble getting my controller to work. I purchased it from a third party to sent it to me already configured (not the 192.168.0.101 for an Avalon controller) to a predetermined IP address. A few things I have done:

-Reset the IP configuration to DHCP
-Hooked up the controller to the AUC3, via the provided USB cord and the ethernet cord from the controller to the router. However, when I do this, it will not power up. The controller will only power up if I add another USB cord from the controller to the computer itself (begins to light up).

According the the previous owner, who tested this controller, the extra USB, from the controller to the computer, should not be needed? I can't get it to power on without this though?

When I do have it powered, using all three of the above connections, I get a "time out" message on the screen.

Any ideas on how to correct in order to be able to access the screen to set-up mining?

In particular, how is a controller supposed to be set-up (ethernet to/from, USB to/from, etc.).

Thanks for all the help!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: