Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Hyped Coins  (Read 533 times)
moonordoom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

Upfiring
Mothership
Authorship

Check back in 2 months when these are x5.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Check out BLUE. They are attempting to secure/point out shady practices in the crypto world. It's a pretty optimistic goal but they may be able to pull it off.

Also, DENT seems to be doing well and doesn't really have any hype around them.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

Everyone is gona advertise hes own likes tho you should check projects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

this one is promesing and not hyped: https://www.viberate.io/
Vuur

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

SHIFT is a really decent pick I believe. Decentralised internet with a working product now. Tech is great (people from lisk involved), marketing is poor but their major focus now. Low market cap. Low supply.

Also check TNB, unknown in the western world but great potential.
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

Hey,

I just joined this forum after some time I was just reading. I'm searching for a coin to invest in that is not already super hyped but still looks promising. any ideas?

I suggest you to invest in NIO. It's an AI trading system and they are making and exchange with main pairs and using their token.
The team is very active and the app is growing continuously.

cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

As mentioned before in this thread, Crowdholding is looking very promising.

Since they already have a working product you can see what you are investing in and how they are improving week on week. Also they are very low hyped and should be a lot more popular with the team they have and what they have created so far. Their low cap means that I think the ICO will finish soon (they are at 87%).

Here is the website if you want to have a look. I hope this helps in your quest to find good ICOs!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
InsaneUki

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

I would say ATS - Authorship.

They had bad start with a bounty distribution issue but after that whole project looks very promising to me. They have already lunched beta website. Authors and readers can sign up now. Not many book to browse yet but it looks like they are really working hard to get it done. They need to invest heavily into promotion. Community is growing slowly. I really wish very best for them.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

my choice would be DeepOnion (ONION).
https://deeponion.org/

It is a privacy anonymous coin working on the TOR network.
One of the strongest points for DeepOnion is the very focused and dedicated community...try to take a look at:
https://deeponion.org/community/

Marketcap is still low and it is in top 300 coins (not too high, not too low)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
InsaneUki

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

One of the strongest points for DeepOnion is the very focused and dedicated community...try to take a look at:

So Verge (XVG) is but XVG is much larger player. I was looking at both DeepOnion and XVG and decided to but my money into XVG Smiley
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I have seen that this one has been already mentioned but have a look at Crowdholding.

They are getting close to their low hard cap of 1 million, they have a platform which has over 2,000 users and I think these guys are going to take off this year. I don't actually understand why they are not bigger.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

So Verge (XVG) is but XVG is much larger player. I was looking at both DeepOnion and XVG and decided to but my money into XVG Smiley

I think you better invested in DeepOnion. Much lower supply and a great future i expect.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

Elixir; less than 50 million dollars of marketcap, it is a very promising coin, it is similiar to Ethlend, only that it doesn't had a huge marketing, it will be pumped before February - middle february..
I just joined this forum after some time I was just reading. I'm searching for a coin to invest in that is not already super hyped but still looks promising. any ideas?
Deeponion is crap, do not listen to this guy, that altcoin has already increased a lot and the only ones who are going to earn a lot of money are those who have been holding because of the airdrop.
I think you better invested in DeepOnion. Much lower supply and a great future i expect.
Only the big whales are manipulating the onions.

Hello
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

I can recommend the tokens of the COMSA project. There was a lot of hype around him, but everything is quiet. The price of the token fell sharply after the ICO. There was a small pump on the stock exchange Zaif. Now there is a regulation of relations with the commission on securities. Next month, I'm sure of great growth. Now is the time to buy.
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Hey,

Intense coin, Elixir, Lamden, PRL are all interesting projects that are not hyped and have a low marketcap. That means you can still get in and make big gains.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

OAX is low, not hyped coin with 43 million dollar market cap. I think it is promising coin, and 10x is possible since $430M market cap could be happen very likely soon.

cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

IMO, the most undervalued and low hyped coins in my portfolio at the moment are SpectreCoin (XSPEC) and IntenseCoin (ITNS).

SpectreCoin - some would say, this is a bit hyped, but when you look at the tech behind it and compare it with other privacy, anonymous coins, then it is amazing that this coin with Tor integration and, more importantly, obfuscation which allows it to work even if countries block Tor, is still at it's current market cap, when other privacy coins are valued at multiples of XSPEC. The team are currently looking to bring it on to new exchanges (currently mainly traded on Cryptopia and Livecoin) and have just released an updated wallet to remove some GUI bugs on the wallet, but also update it to Qt5, so that it will be more easy to port to an Android wallet, when it will be ready for mobile staking and also default stealth staking (a crypto first) later this year.

IntenseCoin brings a decentralised VPN and VPN marketplace, the product is currently being developed, but they have recently brought on crypto dev and marketing hires/advisors. It has a low market cap < 20m and is currently listed on a single exchange at stocks.exchange, so the potential is huge.

I also like the Cryptopia coins (DOT and CEF) which I think are undervalued compared to their Binance and Kucoin peers.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Hey,

Well apart from Xrp which is still not that expensive compared to other coins but has too many people already investing in it so the price is going to go up real soon, there is also torn which is starting to make its way to the top as well, i don't know your goal behiend trying to find coins that are not popular, if they are not going to give you any profit real soon why invest in them, j,ust put money in XRP or Torn and you will get profit real soon, they are not that expensive to begin with.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

I keep saying this: IoT Chain (ITC). Security for IoT. They're called the IOTA of china. Great tech and team and VERY underrated atm. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUQFGav30bdT1nwlBbb4bEsnqkAMVWAr2N1fV_Nh9jY/edit#heading=h.drqwrxyo9gfz

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

Ripple, NEO, TRON while the most promising, but also advise you to look at the tokens. Swissborg ICO campaign looks hopefully!

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: