Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Hyped Coins  (Read 533 times)
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

How are Ripple or Neo low hyped?

Check out MaidSafeCoin.  Was in the top 10 for market cap a year ago, and has fallen down the charts despite being a 10-bagger in that time.  Great tech, great project, great team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

CloakCoin (CLOAK) would have to be my number one choice for low hyped coin as it is both a privacy coin, low supply, right at $20, and has a working product. The problem is the dev team didn't leave enough for marketing, so it struggles to get listed on new exchanges. Once CLOAK catches a break and gets some listings on more exchanges, it will go well past $100 this year. I'm thinking it will follow a similar trend as of DASH and XMR. There is also staking of 6% a year, and enigma assist POS mining. Next up would be ReddCoin (RDD), I think people gave up on this one while it was struggling to get to a penny, but now it seems to be doubling up every week like some of the other high supply coins with working products like XLM and XRP.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: