Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mywish tokens  (Read 170 times)
Jvanmulders (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

Helli,

What do you guys think about mywish token?
The concept is supercool and the marketcap and circulating supply are good.
I think this might go times 10 very fast.

https://mywish.io/index.html

Just watch the movie on the site to get the general odea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

The project has obviously refreshed after the ICO and I like the dynamics of the price.
Probably I'll keep a coin. I like what the team does, I hope they will continue in the same spirit Smiley

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

No it wont make x10 it will reach x10000 just wait for the developers to work hard,it will be paid off very well just hold them mate!

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

This is real optimism! I should get a few tokens for a bounty, I will hold it some years, let's see where that will lead Smiley
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

You can vote to list it in Kucoin
https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote

The marketcap it´s still 25.000.000
Awesome tech... working product... massive adoption...
Bring this thing where it should be please..
ergun777

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

it seem to be like shitcoin . 
tuiputui

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

it seem to be like shitcoin .  

Care to elaborate???

I see a working product.. doing smart contracts, ico, escrow and integration with Bitcoin... all without coding ....

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Weekly report 05/11

Greetings from MyWish Team!

Development
NEO-integration completion: 54%. Planned release date is 30th of May.
Platform entry process was simplified and access problems from some countries were fixed. Source codes for free version were hidden.
Localization process was started. Japanese will be the first language added to the Platform.
Instruction for Token creation added to youtube & service

Exchanges
No news so far. We continue talking to the big ones (bitfinex, binance, kucoin). Daily volume is one of the key factors for listing.

Marketing
We have updated our site and appreciated your useful feedback. Without doubts we will continue to improve it.
Our representatives will participate in Consensus on 14–16th of May. We expect to acquire new strategic partners there.
On the 7th of May Vladimir was interviewed by a representative of the Blockchain Week in Moscow. In about 3 weeks they will release the video interview. We hope that it will be interesting and that we will be able to use it for marketing purposes.
We have come to recognize that a lot of our clients are Japanese. Therefore, we will translate our site and platform into Japanese.
Besides, we are looking for representatives in different countries to develop MyWish. If you have a desire to be a part of our team, you are welcome!
We resumed the advertising campaign in search engines and social networks. Google moderates our ads again. Facebook and Twitter continue working as before.
On the 7th of May we met with our PR department. The aims of this meeting were the correction of PR campaign and discussing the business development (new possible partnerships).
MyWish was identified as one of the useful blockchain applications here. We are grateful for the attention.

https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/weekly-report-05-11-1d4117c0fd6
Encelad

Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

I participated in the bounty, and still keep my tokens. I  liked the idea of this project at the ICO stage. Also in December I saw the potential of the price of tokens. I will continue to follow this project.
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Mywish is one of the platform in which an ecosystem gather together or acquire an increasing number of block chain solutions designed to integrate high technologies into the real sector and having market cap of volume.
MyWish is being also an operating platform based on Ethereum to create and execute smart contracts that automatically manage crypto assets in various life situations.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

Mywish is one of the platform in which an ecosystem gather together or acquire an increasing number of block chain solutions designed to integrate high technologies into the real sector and having market cap of volume.
MyWish is being also an operating  to create and execute smart contracts that automatically manage crypto assets in various life situations.

Watch for updates, now the platform based not only on Ethereum as well as on NEO and Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: