Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have access to 100.000+ BTC stock  (Read 195 times)
AlexaVenture (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:00:15 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:17:50 PM by AlexaVenture

Just to let you know i have a bitcoin supplier from Europe with a stock of 100.000+ BTC

Problem solved, finally !!! So disregard, this post, the previous post, and everything else Smiley

The service i offer now is:

We are interested to find high profile clients, that want to buy large amounts.

Meeting will take place only in Dubai face to face.

Please note that i charge a broker fee between 2,5 - 5 % from each transaction, from seller and from buyer.

We currently develop a service, to allow clients to close transactions in a secure environment.

Contact anytime via email. I am looking forward for business partnership.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

We can provide references and collateral on request

Collateral is a must! Specially to people who are new in this forum and posted only to ask for BTC. If you plan to have a mining farm and needs investors, try to ask for a business loan in your local bank and maybe they can help you. Posting here with a novel like request will not help you with your loan request, what you need is trust in this forum. Need to know more about collaterals? Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

When borrowing money, borrowers are supposed to mention the amount and the collateral to be given.

Collateral is mandatory. Without a valid one, it will be difficult for lenders to consider your request.

If your associate owns 3 companies in China, wouldn't it be much more feasible to borrow the money from him? I can imagine someone who owns and manages multiple businesses will have the resources to cover the cost of this mining equipment. The reason I say this is because lenders here require collateral to be transferred to them (or a trusted escrow) until the conclusion and repayment of the loan.

If you have altcoins or other valid coins which satisfy the collateral requirements of lenders here, then you stand a chance of getting this loan.

If the collateral you have in mind is something along the lines of tangible property or real estate in China, then it is unlikely you will get a loan here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: