Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be surpassed by Ethereum???  (Read 3276 times)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

I have bought some Ethereum a while back ago and already doubled my investment. Ethereum price has been growing a lot and there's already a lot of people saying that Ethereum will be the next momentum currency.

What do you guys think? Should I hold some more?
yes, Ethereum could be the momentum of future crypto money, some people doubt the growth of Ethereum because it has now experienced a drastic decline, whereas it is not only Ethereum that is currently declining almost all of the current crypto money in the market has dropped, so I think you are choosing the right decision to invest in Ethereum.
But you also need to look at the short time ETH took to come so near to Bitcoin. Just look at the market cap of ETH. It is second to Bitcoin. The more financial inflow into the project, the more quickly it rises and ETH has evolved so quickly that it looks like it might pose a possible threat to Bitcoin in future but that will be many years from now and may be multiple decades.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: