Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 08:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x - 100x | LuxCoin (LUX)  (Read 720 times)
ChrisCross86 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

I'd like to share a coin with you, I've just realised and I think it has huge potential.

LUXCoin (LUX)

https://luxcore.io

Market cap: $9.170.856 USD
Total Supply: 3,775,561 LUX

The score on coincheckup is 65, which is in the upper range. The only reason for the low score missing social media and brand awareness.
https://coincheckup.com/coins/luxcoin/charts

But here it comes:

Beginning from 15th onwards they will start a marketing campaign which will massively attract people and money and also create brand awareness.

Team consists of 19 people (10 developers)

Impressive roadmap coming.

In my opinion this coin will moon from mid of January onwards.

New exchanges are planned which will give an additional push.

Hope you like what  I've figured out, but please do your own research before buying.
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Really interested in LUX too, technology seems very promising, big news approaching (marketing will begin on January 15th) and solid team

I've entered in LUX !

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
yuno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

I'm convinced! Let's get some bags!  Cheesy

simsamsum

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I'd like to share a coin with you, I've just realised and I think it has huge potential.

LUXCoin (LUX)

The score on coincheckup is 65, which is in the upper range. The only reason for the low score missing social media and brand awareness.

But here it comes:

Beginning from 15th onwards they will start a marketing campaign which will massively attract people and money and also create brand awareness.

Hope you like what  I've figured out, but please do your own research before buying.

just because they're going to do marketing campaign does not mean that they will "massively attract people and money". I do online marketing for a living, and believe me - it's not as easy as it was 3 years ago, especially with facebook. 3 years ago it was what I would call "crazy" money. With proper campaigns and landing pages, you could have a 3-5x roi easily. Today, not so much.

Also - EVERY SINGLE CRYPTOCURRENCY TEAM IN THE WORLD WILL BE DOING ONLINE MARKETING to try to "massively attract people and money". Long term, only a few ones will win. It all boils down to the team behind, the tech, and the absolute best digital marketing and PR. NOTHING else.
ChrisCross86 (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

I agree. Marketing only is not enough.

But in current market circumstances, marketing in combination with marketing and a solid team of developers this can be the pusher to a massive gain in market cap.

vilns

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Nice, bought tiny bag just for fun and look, it's almost 100% up already  Grin
Will wait a little bit longer, just curious where it goes.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Looks bullish. Very low marketcap and coin supply so it can go up lot more with proper marketing.
Hoping for a dip to get some.
vilns

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

Looks like topic starter can be right, already 3x from investing in 4.01. Damn, why I bought so small bag  Angry
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

LUX - just one of the similar shitcoin - no advantages, no new workability and no potential to grow. Big Exchanges will not list it -> no price pump

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

that coincheckup site though is dodgy. I checked a couple of coins I know for a fact are shitcoins (and I wouldn't touch them with  10 fool pol) and they rank well too.

Out of curiosity I bought a few LUX. Not that I'm convinced in any way. Currently at 5% of my portfolio (regrets guaranteed in either direction of the price Smiley)
vilns

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Jumped out with 3x earnings, enough for "no idea what this coin is about", hopefully it will not go 100x, to kill me  Grin
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

LUXCoin (LUX)

But here it comes:

i read and enter lx coin after tha post.

thank you. i get really good profit. i am hodling it until jan 31. they have good announcmenets.

thanks again.
HodlerBaggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

Sure, maybe it pumps, but this really looks like a shitcoin/scamcoin.  My shitcoin radar is going nuts even though they actually list details about the team.

It has masternodes, but it would take somebody with a 6 1080ti rig over 20 years to get enough for a masternode.  It takes 16,000 LUX to run a Masternode and such a rig would get less than 750 coins per year.

They premined 5% of it (3,000,000 LUX) and there will be only about 5,000,000 LUX released in the entire first year.  It's basically a disguised huge premine in my opinion.  5% seems more reasonable until you look at it that way.

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

I think a great investment of course has grown by more than 5 times, but the potential is still great

I was very attracted to projects with little caps on them it is possible well to earn.

Now hold for projects such as COPICO, FOOTY CASH, Eryllium from them I'm waiting for X50 at least active team of developers and much more. On them I earn a lot of BTC.

High risk high payoff
zer0k

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

LUX - just one of the similar shitcoin - no advantages, no new workability and no potential to grow. Big Exchanges will not list it -> no price pump

You are dead wrong.
Please learn about LUX and you will see it has massive potential to grow and does have new features and advantages in the whitepaper/roadmap.
Take a few minutes and read up on Paralell Masternodes and LUXgate. We are working hard and welcome new feature requests if anyone has any.

Sure, maybe it pumps, but this really looks like a shitcoin/scamcoin.  My shitcoin radar is going nuts even though they actually list details about the team.

It has masternodes, but it would take somebody with a 6 1080ti rig over 20 years to get enough for a masternode.  It takes 16,000 LUX to run a Masternode and such a rig would get less than 750 coins per year.

They premined 5% of it (3,000,000 LUX) and there will be only about 5,000,000 LUX released in the entire first year.  It's basically a disguised huge premine in my opinion.  5% seems more reasonable until you look at it that way.

I'm not doing the math, but please tell me how long it would take to mine a DASH masternode with a 6 x 1080ti rig Cheesy

There is and always has been a fully transparent 5% premine to pay for the projects development etc.
If you follow the coin you will also see there is also a premine burn coming up in February

HodlerBaggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

You are dead wrong.
Please learn about LUX and you will see it has massive potential to grow and does have new features and advantages in the whitepaper/roadmap.
Take a few minutes and read up on Paralell Masternodes and LUXgate. We are working hard and welcome new feature requests if anyone has any.

I'm not doing the math, but please tell me how long it would take to mine a DASH masternode with a 6 x 1080ti rig Cheesy

There is and always has been a fully transparent 5% premine to pay for the projects development etc.
If you follow the coin you will also see there is also a premine burn coming up in February

Dash isn't 4 months old. 

You (since it looks like you're part of the project) are trying to disguise your giant premine as only 5% when it's must larger than that in reality - unless the coin survives long term.  It will be over 25% until the coin has been around for 2+ years which is way more time than you need to dump it.

Transparent or not, it's a huge red flag for anyone paying attention.

nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

Interesting proposition but how does the community know you're not just making this post so other people can purchase your bags? If this was from a more trusted community account I might consider it, but I've been burned too many times in the past with bagholders promoting their coin.

KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

where announcement thread luxcoin
what do you reason can prediction luxcoin price can incraese to 100x
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

LOL, all i see is just a pump and dump coin.
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

Just bought a little bag. Hope not a pump and dump coin. It has a great potential.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: