Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - I sell Bitcoin for Payoneer, Western Union, IME, Moneygram  (Read 147 times)
krisbaba (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

Grin Grin  Hello Guys!!

I knew about BTC from this forum only.

I wanted to buy BTC when it was $1800 - I was scammed few times, i got btc few times.  Anyways, BTC is now $14k so i am in profit minus all scam loss.

I was lucky enough to get into few good coins which made me upto 1000x. Some were in minus. Smiley Overall, my $1000 investment into crypto has made me more than $300k now.

Problem is as you all know country, taxes etc. Money is there on the dashboard but not in your pocket.

For those who want to own small amount of btc every week, i am here opening this thread. Please note, i am selling btc for money, for real money so i can have it in my hands. Not in the dashboard or some wallet.

Currently available BTC : 0.01 (Price : Preev.com) Payment via WU, Payoneer only (IME also accepted)

Trade with me with full trust. No fees. Payoneer - WU gets me cash. No shit here. In addition, weekly i will be selling 0.1BTC and guide folks on investment plans. When to buy ALts and cash to BTC, when to dump BTC for ALTs my way.

P.S : My current profit margin is hugely from coin XP - I bought $300 worth now its 15btc worth Sad

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gero123

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

Hey!

I would like to buy $4000 BTC for my Payoneer Balance.
We can use a trusted escrow service, so both of us are safe.

Please send me a PM with your contact, because there is a 2 privat messages per day limit.
krisbaba (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Escrow is fine. But available balance to sell is $300 at the moment. Tenx wallet is not allowing to send BTC Cheesy
Buzzlieve1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

We can handle any of your Escrow needs. Feel free to contact us.

-Backend
What makes you qualified to be an escrow with your new account and no trade history, I wouldn't trust you with $5 and I highly doubt anyone would trust you with any amount on this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: