Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit Deposit Issue  (Read 111 times)
b3rkolas (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

Hello everyone, i got some serious problems with Yobix.

Today i registered an account and deposited 1,500+ DOGE coins from BitGrail, in the tx as i can see transaction seems completed (6/6) but i can't see any pending deposit in my balance account on YoBit.

https://live.blockcypher.com/doge/address/D5rbcdeC9ezqmn8YcUpuSQruYfcKJAKSXw/

As you can see, transaction completed. Anyway i'm absolutely worried about my coins. I've currently sent a ticket to YoBit support 5 hours ago, but no one returned me.

Please if i need to do something more, tell me.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:23:20 PM by Zocadas

I looked also in the official dogechain. Your DOGES were defenitivly sent successfully and should appear on YOBIT, if you have put in the right address.
If the Doge don't appear within a few hours, send a support ticket to Yobit with the number of your transaction.
TxID e2fa222ec8dbb2cf0c7b4b178672b6fde3624145d7e8b5e4841f3d4c1f0894c1

I often sent Doge to Yobit, but never had problems. Sometimes it took a few hours, until they appeared on Yobit. I hope for you, that your Doge will soon appear, because their support is awful slow. They need long time to answer.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

I looked also in the official dogechain. Your DOGES were defenitivly sent successfully and should appear on YOBIT, if you have put in the right address.
If the Doge don't appear within a few hours, send a support ticket to Yobit with the number of your transaction.

I often sent Doge to Yobit, but never had problems. Sometimes it took a few hours, until they appeared on Yobit. I hope for you, that your Doge will soon appear, because their support is awful slow. They need long time to answer.

Not awfully slow but totally the worst support ever since they didn't even tend to answer you regarding on issues. They might answer you but it would take ages or do have miracle.This is why I'm done with this exchange.I have deposited altcoins before to make some trades but it doesn't credit up. Hopefully for op you wont lose this Doge transfer that you have done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

Not awfully slow but totally the worst support ever since they didn't even tend to answer you regarding on issues. They might answer you but it would take ages or do have miracle.This is why I'm done with this exchange.I have deposited altcoins before to make some trades but it doesn't credit up. Hopefully for op you wont lose this Doge transfer that you have done.
You are right with the support, but I think, the chances on Doges are good, that OP will get them credited. Mostly the problems lie on cryptocurrencies, which wallets have to be updated from time to time like on BCN. Therefore, I think, we can forget Yobit as exchanger.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

You are right with the support, but I think, the chances on Doges are good, that OP will get them credited. Mostly the problems lie on cryptocurrencies, which wallets have to be updated from time to time like on BCN. Therefore, I think, we can forget Yobit as exchanger.
You do have point though because most of the time transfers issues would rely on its exchange wallet either on maintenance why those balance doesn't reflect at all. Those cases are common. I haven't tried to transact with DOGE though. Hope this case would be resolve soon. As a trader I do understand these kind of scenarios which it do really sucks to have these kind of delays but theres nothing we can do but to wait up to resolve the problem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████