Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me, I need to buy bitcoin  (Read 106 times)
roykim0928 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

I am south korean, I would really love to buy bitcoin overseas with my debit card.

I tried major trading platforms and many many websites that provides bitcoin purchasing with fiat money, but bank wire or direct banking requires me to wait 3~5 business days.

I need to buy bitcoin "Instantly" so please tell me where I can buy them.

coinbase and some sites doesn't accept south korean, coinmama and almost all the rest of sites just keep my account pending over 2 monthes,

I just really need a site that would verify me soon or allows me to buy big amount.

Please help me, I will pay you with bitcoin if your answer helps me, I'm not hiring or dealing with you, I mean I just appreciate your help.

Thank you very much in advance.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

Try Localbitcoins platform. It allows users to buy bitcoins instantly. However it is just a platform that connects traders from around the world. So be sure to check offers from your country amd the reputation of the trader before opening any trade request. You can also buy with cash if you see any local trader offering such service. I hope this helps!

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

Here you go https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/south-korea/
check that site and youll see where you can buy bitcoin in Korea

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

I am south korean, I would really love to buy bitcoin overseas with my debit card.

I tried major trading platforms and many many websites that provides bitcoin purchasing with fiat money, but bank wire or direct banking requires me to wait 3~5 business days.

coinbase and some sites doesn't accept south korean, coinmama and almost all the rest of sites just keep my account pending over 2 monthes,

I just really need a site that would verify me soon or allows me to buy big amount.

Please help me, I will pay you with bitcoin if your answer helps me, I'm not hiring or dealing with you, I mean I just appreciate your help.

Considering that you have a debit card, you probably have a bank account. If this is the case, and you are a South Korean national, you should be able to open and verify a PayPal account with your bank account. Once your account is verified and your bank account is linked, you can come back to the forums here and go to the Currency Exchange board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0) and look for reputable sellers of Bitcoin. Make sure to check their Trust ratings... Most reputable sellers already have their own threads and hundreds of successful transactions.

The only problem could be that you're a Newbie rank, which a lot of people won't be willing to work with. However, if you indicate that you will send the amount first, and that you will send it as "Friends or Family" (which cannot be charged back at a later time), then chances are that some reputable sellers may be willing to send you the Bitcoin after the conversion from KRW to USD is finalized.

There may be a slight premium rate attached to the price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure it beats the highly-inflated prices of trying to purchase Bitcoin on an exchange that is allowed within South Korea.

Good luck, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

EDIT: I just noticed that you want to buy Bitcoin "instantly". Be careful with that verbiage, as some people could take this the wrong way, such as indication that you may be out to scam them. The method I described isn't instant; you'll still have to wait a business day or two to verify your account with PayPal. But I can assure you that you won't pay the premiums involved with South Korean exchanges by utilizing the above method, so you could end up saving a lot of money in unnecessary inflation.

roykim0928 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

Here you go https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/south-korea/
check that site and youll see where you can buy bitcoin in Korea

Thank you very much! but coinmama is keeping my account pending Sad
roykim0928 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Considering that you have a debit card, you probably have a bank account. If this is the case, and you are a South Korean national, you should be able to open and verify a PayPal account with your bank account. Once your account is verified and your bank account is linked, you can come back to the forums here and go to the Currency Exchange board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0) and look for reputable sellers of Bitcoin. Make sure to check their Trust ratings... Most reputable sellers already have their own threads and hundreds of successful transactions.

The only problem could be that you're a Newbie rank, which a lot of people won't be willing to work with. However, if you indicate that you will send the amount first, and that you will send it as "Friends or Family" (which cannot be charged back at a later time), then chances are that some reputable sellers may be willing to send you the Bitcoin after the conversion from KRW to USD is finalized.

There may be a slight premium rate attached to the price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure it beats the highly-inflated prices of trying to purchase Bitcoin on an exchange that is allowed within South Korea.

EDIT: I just noticed that you want to buy Bitcoin "instantly". Be careful with that verbiage, as some people could take this the wrong way, such as indication that you may be out to scam them. The method I described isn't instant; you'll still have to wait a business day or two to verify your account with PayPal. But I can assure you that you won't pay the premiums involved with South Korean exchanges by utilizing the above method, so you could end up saving a lot of money in unnecessary inflation.

Thank you very much !! I will try it and how much money would you suggest me to send them first at once?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

Thank you very much !! I will try it and how much money would you suggest me to send them first at once?

Honestly, if the seller is reputable and has a long time history here, chances are that they have hundreds or more bitcoin. If you really want to establish yourself and your relationship with the seller, maybe start with buying a couple hundred dollars before you start sending thousands. But honestly, chances are that the power sellers of the forums here have dealt with hundreds of thousands of dollars of transactions, and as long as they have positive default trust without any large gaps in their post history, you'll be safe.

Just make sure to go through their topics and see what kind of transactions they've made in the past, along with how much the transactions were for.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: