Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:45:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed XRP early - Other cheap coins with massive potential, your choices?  (Read 166 times)
Xulion (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Hey all, as a relative newcomer to the CryptoWorld and only having invested in a limited amount of NEM, ARK, ARDOR and 0.01 BTC so far, I am still researching coins fairly often and would like to know which coins you guys think could follow in the footsteps of Ripple or any other coins that exploded.

For long-term HODL, what are your picks for currently cheap coins with great potential? I'd like to find some to do research on.
(Let's imagine wanting to hop on board the train very early - like people who got into coins like ETH during its early days, or other coins that have exploded since then)
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

I do not know about investing in long-term investments, but I'm going to speculate, I can say that now is the time. Nevertheless, I think that we need to look for investment young promising coins, which will give a lot of X's.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
trackers

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Gnosis - GNO. Big future
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

Hey all, as a relative newcomer to the CryptoWorld and only having invested in a limited amount of NEM, ARK, ARDOR and 0.01 BTC so far, I am still researching coins fairly often and would like to know which coins you guys think could follow in the footsteps of Ripple or any other coins that exploded.

For long-term HODL, what are your picks for currently cheap coins with great potential? I'd like to find some to do research on.
(Let's imagine wanting to hop on board the train very early - like people who got into coins like ETH during its early days, or other coins that have exploded since then)

XBY and PRL Smiley

dark1jerk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

ETC is getting ready to pump hard, you can also add DGB to your list.
I'm not into reading a coins background, what's important is it's chart and
it's news.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

Forget all this, go and get DIW, this project is going to skyrocked not just for short profits but also for huge long profits. Most solid ICO and Project I saw ever

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Waves should get the support of the Russian government and grow in price several times. I have not yet found official confirmation of this information, but rumors about it exist.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

I think that the XRP has great potential. Over the last week the price of this coin has increased in 6 times. I do not exclude that after this growth will be a correction but in the long run this is a very interesting coin. Bitcoin is now experiencing difficult times. Great price transactions could trigger a capital outflow in undervalued coins.
Patchee

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

I think Dent and KIN have potential. They are still very new coins and cheap to get in. They are long term holds for sure.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

You should always start with the question: What problem are they solving?  Then, are the leading or following towards solutions to this problem?  Then, do they have the team and resources in place to follow through on this solution?  Always focus on value!  XRP is still extremely cheap at the moment considering they will likely have the majority of the market share and well on their way to solving a QUADRILLION DOLLAR problem!  Yes, thats right, global cross-border payment inefficiencies or "friction" as they eloquently put it is the largest problem of our lifetimes and its being solved right before our eyes by them.  They have the best team, best product with best tech and solution and a vision to follow-through on yet to be discovered use cases for this amazing product.  Get on board now while its cheap at ~$3.  I don't work for Ripple, just hold XRP and will not touch it until they finish out this monster endeavor, maybe its 2021?  Good luck.  Oh and I also like FCT and XSpec as they check off the same criteria quite well and are somewhat uncorrelated.  
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Current trend will tell you that any coin under 1$ will get a pump in the upcoming days, so if you're one of those that wants to follow the hype and gain some profits quickly, then check out the top 50 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.

Otherwise, I've always been a Monero follower, I think it is one of the most undervalued alts on the market. XMR went up to $460 during the ATH but it is currently under $400 ($395 at the moment of this post). I think the Monero could reach the ATH or even more in the upcoming months.

I would also recommend Waves, EOS, and Stellar.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

Well, it is very hard to say as most people are after small cap coins these days. So any small cap coin may just explode. However, I would personally recommend Aeon which is still pretty cheap in my opinion. It's a privacy coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: