Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone actually believe in Ripple or just in it for profit?  (Read 112 times)
jasonmattson (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

It is a bit ridiculous to want to make this the number one cryptocurrency (not that I believe this will happen anyway)
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:50:00 PM by mpufatzis

People are attracted by coins moving fast. Many of them buy some, hoping that it will continue to gain and give profits.
It doesn't happen this all the times. In contrary. I've noticed ripple when it's value was 0.14 and I wanted to buy it too.
Then I've learned that I had to buy the wallet, and I found it very strange.
Later I've been informed that it is centralized and made for banks. I didn't buy and I don't regret.
My opinion is that this coin is pumped.
Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

holding it for the pump but don't believe in it. 60% of all coins is in hands of the owners of Ripple Embarrassed

As soon as it hits 4.5 - 5 USD on Coinbase rumours I am out
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

It is a bit ridiculous to want to make this the number one cryptocurrency (not that I believe this will happen anyway)
Isn't it? I bought Ripple only for a certain amount of profit, in the last few days I sold all my Ripple, beyond bitcoin? It sounds kind of funny.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

i was planning to buy when TRX price is just 0.02$ , i got suggestion that do not invest is scam , so I invested 100$ woth from my side Today TRX per coin price is 0.22$ and now I laugh at my friends how he can judge any coin , in last 2 days i was busy in some work market just boomed up as earlier said by everyone ripple 3.67$ , trx 0.22$ ethereum 1030$ and many more altcoins like NEO. Yes we believe in ripple many people saying it will reach 5$ then dump
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

I am personally in it attracts only growth and profit, it is a provocation of the Bank, what would replace bitcoin , it is unlikely to get them, so climb it until it is too late
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

My investment in ripple is all about profit, i don't really believe in it, i am waiting for a pump of around $5 before a take an exit. I will rather stay with ethereum because of it is wildly acceptability.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

At first, I believed in Ripple and bought some back in 2017, as I was new to the crypto world and thought the tech behind it was cool and such. However, I now realise that it is actually not that great but people are just buying it to make some profits, especially new people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: